GHempster & Special Queen #1 In Pro-Mix With Organic Amendments

It ever start warming up over there? Is it dive season yet or is it free ice cream headaches with every head dunk :laugh:

LoL all good here this week. Snow all gone but i am sure will be back next week.

You still coming up a popsicle so I would wait at least 3 more months.

Ya really daily routine for me. Absolutely zero changed in my daily routine lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Is that sad or what ?
When a species faces a threat like this it’s adapt or die, right? And you’re on the new normal already?! Man you’re so far ahead of the pack. :high-five:
:ganjamon:
Think about it. You might not just be the last man standing - you might be the first to fly!
:ganjamon::ganjamon:
Maybe you can fly already?
Give it a go, bro.
:nerd-with-glasses:

Did you just tell me to go jump off a bridge :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and here I thought we were buddies.

Lol I did jump from a plane once untrained. Shute was already open but I did try to swim back to plane so they tell me. Was all an adrenaline blur to me.

What happens when everyone goes stir crazy is what I am worried about. I got a shit ton of seeds thanks to True North's valentine's day sale so I am good but people are not used to living like this and it takes adjustment that is for sure and I am thankful that I already have that adjusting completed.

I’ve jumped off a bridge already.. trust me my Braddah it’s under rated in surf shorts.... unless a water enema is in order :rofl::high-five:

The last time I told someone to take a short run and a long drop you couldn’t use the dunny for days.

I work with a base jumper guy who’s always jumping off and/or out of stuff. Sometimes I have to tell him ‘mate, the more I have to listen to you the more I feel like jumping off stuff too’ :rofl: I think he thinks I’m joking :straightface:

Wait..
I did try to swim back to plane
:rofl:

:rofl:

No, but wait, but what? You already fly?
This really is the end of times..

20200323_213317.jpg

Not a problem buddy this is from a few days ago. I will take new one in morning. She is frosty that Do-Si-Dos. Checked her soil ph tonight and was 6.1ph at 20°C so I expect her to continue to bulk up nicely. Cement Shoes on the other hand was 5.9ph at 20°C which would explain slower growth.
20200324_202346.jpg

Both plants have always been feed together from same solution so not too sure the reason her soil off. Possibly side effect from the virus she has. Whatever the reason going to feed next feeding at 6.4 should help her out and not change the Do-Si-Dos too much.

Stay safe all snd medicated of course.

Damn these look fire man! Good job! After reading through your journal I'm having seconds thoughts on not doing any work on my little guys before I threw them under the net :rolleyes:

Damn these look fire man! Good job! After reading through your journal I'm having seconds thoughts on not doing any work on my little guys before I threw them under the net :rolleyes:

Thanks for stopping by @tokes And Yes next run I am stripping right around flip not earlier.

Thanks again for the kind words. Happy growing

Cheers, Gerry.
It’s eleven a.m. and after coffee, 3 joints and a cup of tea we are still wondering what to have to eat if we get out of bed.
Virus free.
Dogs are happy to have us home all the time.
Can’t complain.
What are you guys doing with your days?

Up till yesterday I was playing find the stashed bud. But first Magnum came out of drying room and tested at 17%THC. So needless to say staying real close to the bong.

There is going to be an mad spike in new borns after this is all over.

Oh and planting lots of seeds lol. In the garden....figure would clarify after previous comment.

Special Queen #1 - RQS Update

20200412_183304.jpg
20200412_001356.jpg

Hopefully put on some weight in this last few weeks.

Feeding about every third day.

20200412_143645.jpg

Icebergs are back. Hopefully get one a lil closer so we can collect some ice. For this years Full moon infused iceberg water.

@Sunnyskies it would appear we are having our summer early this year. All snow gone and sun is shining. Definitely not used to this. Going to enjoy every bit because it won't last lol.

Starting to clean out shed as I am building a 14x12 grow space that will be all autos harvesting every 3 months.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Happy growing y'all

I’d paddle out to that thing and try to climb it! :laugh: That plant is a beast! Lots of phalical limbs everywhere.. ode to DD! @DonkeyDick I hope all is well there my friend. Can’t beat sunshine for the soul

:passitleft:

I am sure some have already been out there. I will wait for a closer one. That berg is a beast cannot imagine the size under the water. Hope it splits and a chunk floats on in.

Hey @DonkeyDick how are things down your way.

Hope all is well I think all us Islanders are lucky to be isolated by landmass makes it easier to contain things like this covid business.

Hey you guys. Thanks for the shouts out.
Starting to clean out shed as I am building a 14x12 grow space that will be all autos harvesting every 3 months.
Oh, yeah!! :slide: This plan is good.
Infusing the full moon, though? Who has a magic butter maker that bigly?
RQS looking FAB.
This donkey’s been having a gutsful of abdo discomfort and is fed up with bellyaching about it. Thanks for asking though.
Island living is where it’s at. When I was a little donkette I wanted to be one when I grew up. It didn’t happen though.
Hey how did you test the THC% of the magnum?

Back
Top Bottom