GiovanniJones Spring & Summer 2020 Grow!

GiovanniJones

420 Member
Hi All,

I'm fairly new to the 420 Magazine forums. From what I've seen, this place seems like a helpful, friendly community and I thought I might try to focus some posts here for a while to see how things go.

I'm currently on my third grow ever. In my first grow, I harvested almost a pound of dried bud successfully. Then, I screwed up my second grow by taking the advice of a nute salesperson but still ended up with hundreds of grams of great bud.

Now that I'm on grow #3, I want to post my progress here to hopefully get some commentary or constructive help that may help me better my gardening skills. Please keep in mind that I'm new to this all and getting close to completing my first year of growing.

I'll post some pics of my grow room shortly, then some info and pics of my current grow. Thanks in advance to anyone that participates in my journal! Cheers.

GJ

Here are pics of my grow light and my 5x5 room that I built. I had to drill a 6" hole through brick for the ventilation exhaust. The light is an Optic 8+ COB LED.

Optic 8+ Grow Light.jpg

FIltration and Exhaust.jpg

I decided from the beginning that my focus will be to dial in organic growing techniques and not focus on one strain at a time. I'm new to growing and almost as new to cannabis. I want to explore many, many strains to learn which ones to zero in on in the future based on their medicinal value to me. This is what I have in my grow room currently:
  • 4 x PeakSeedsBC Northern Lights
  • 4 x PeakSeedsBC Skunk Berry
  • 4 x PeakSeedsBC C99
  • 3 x PeakSeedsBC Northern Skunk
  • 3 x PeakSeedsBC Blueberry
  • 1 x DJ Short Blueberry
  • 3 x Jordan of the Islands Purple Kush
  • 2 x Lucky 13 Seed Co. Grand Daddy Purple
  • 1 x CSI Humboldt Girl Scout Cookies s1 feminized
  • 1 x CSI Humboldt Purple Urkle s1 feminized
  • 1 x Seedsman Dr. Seedsman CBD feminized
The plants are a few days into 12/12. I vegged them for 5 weeks, but topped using Uncle Ben's topping technique which made the plants a lot smaller. They're now filling up my room nicely and hopefully I'll be able to identify and cull the males before things get way too out-of-control. Here's a pic I just took of my grow room today:

IMG_3981.jpg

I'm lumping my 2020 summer grow into one forum thread. This includes four outdoor plants, all feminized:
  • Humboldt Dream by Humboldt Seed Company
  • Blueberry Cookies by Dinafem Seeds
  • Strawberry Amnesia by Dinafem Seeds
  • Black DOG by Humboldt Seeds Organization
Three are in the ground and one (Humboldt Dream) is in a 65-gallon smart pot.

Black DOG.jpg Blueberry Cookies.jpg Strawberry Amnesia.jpg Humboldt Dream.jpg

Back
Top Bottom