Perfect Sun LED Community Grow

Hello. I am thinking of getting a PS GOLIATH and am doing as much research as I can. But there doesnt seem to be alot of data out there. Has anyone Grown repeated grows with these lights without any kind of light failures. Just wondering how stable these lights are. And if they are all that they claim to be. Iv read that there is extra blue to trick the par meter or something crazy like that. Only read it in one place but the guy sounded smart. lol smarter than me anyway. I am growing in a 3.3x3.3x5.11 Mars grow tent. Will the Goliath be too much for my tent? I see it covers a 5x5. I eventually want to upgrade my tent to a 4x4. But the Goliath is ALOT of $$ so Im digging for info. I emailed their actual site but never got a reply. Im guessing dude is super busy but its not a good look. I seen its a 3 year warranty. But is it like MARS warranty where after a year I have to pay for shipping and labor? If anyone can answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Im excited to get a new light. But its like buying a new car. Alot of $$ and your stuck with it for a while. I want to make the right decision.

Blue and Red read the same on Par meter. The only color that really has a bias is green. So a pure green LED light wouldn't have as high of a par reading than a pure red LED light. However, believe it or not, the pure green light isn't that much lower in par.

I also do Lux testing on my lights, and the Goliath has a higher average lux rating as well. I will be doing a video for average Lux. I have done lux readings or penetration with the PS 1000.

The only difference in a LUX meter and Par meter is that the PAR meter has a slight biased against green light, whereas the Lux meter measures all photons coming in as equal, regardless of the nano-meters.

I've ordered a dwarf mini star but I am still deciding on the tent size, any suggestions for an "ideal" tent size?

I would do 4x4, so you have room for portable AC if you end up needing it.

Surprised. He answered everyone of my dumb questions via email, despite them being in his videos on YouTube. My Goliath just arrived. I underestimated the warnings as to how heavy. No issues as it is within Gorilla grow tent specs.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hell, yeah. That is the tent to use. You can do a pull up in it.

Hello. I am thinking of getting a PS GOLIATH and am doing as much research as I can. But there doesnt seem to be alot of data out there. Has anyone Grown repeated grows with these lights without any kind of light failures. Just wondering how stable these lights are. And if they are all that they claim to be. Iv read that there is extra blue to trick the par meter or something crazy like that. Only read it in one place but the guy sounded smart. lol smarter than me anyway. I am growing in a 3.3x3.3x5.11 Mars grow tent. Will the Goliath be too much for my tent? I see it covers a 5x5. I eventually want to upgrade my tent to a 4x4. But the Goliath is ALOT of $$ so Im digging for info. I emailed their actual site but never got a reply. Im guessing dude is super busy but its not a good look. I seen its a 3 year warranty. But is it like MARS warranty where after a year I have to pay for shipping and labor? If anyone can answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Im excited to get a new light. But its like buying a new car. Alot of $$ and your stuck with it for a while. I want to make the right decision.

I've been getting this from a few people. They say they emailed me on the site, but must have gone to spam. Sorry, I just found this thread.

You can always text the number on my site Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun I can't always answer calls, but you can call as well and leave a voice message.

I hear ya about the price. For many, it is a big purchase. The terms and conditions are all on the site. My warranty is almost identical to Kind's. I cover parts and labor for 3 years. You only have to pay to ship to me. However, it is super easy to change any part, so for the few people that have had a part fail, under 2% so far, have just had me send them the part, driver, or PCB board and they put it in.

The Goliath's have a zero defect rate. I think that comes from the unique design for how the LEDs are placed.

BTW, cool thread Catnip.

Once I am done with vacation and start a new grow, I'm going to pull 3 pounds or more off the Goliath. I'm pretty confident I can pull it off. My buddy pulled over 2 pounds off it.

I live in Australia can't get you on ur number I must need I special dial code or something tried ur email too I need a ps 1000 do u ship to Australia

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

WP_20170128_17_18_11_Smart.jpg

Red Leciester

Just raised my goliath up to 42 inches. I am thinking i need it that high because the girls are not used to it. How has the transition been for everyone that veg under a different light only to flower under the led. I have a 400 hps. Maybe i should park them under that for a few days before moving them under the led. Thoughts?

-What the hell is a jigawat?-

Just raised my goliath up to 42 inches. I am thinking i need it that high because the girls are not used to it. How has the transition been for everyone that veg under a different light only to flower under the led. I have a 400 hps. Maybe i should park them under that for a few days before moving them under the led. Thoughts?

-What the hell is a jigawat?-

Raise it to 4 feet above plants if possible for a few days so they get used to the spectrum.

It's been a while since I stopped by. I finally switched my tent to 12/12 for the photo plants. These 2 I've recently harvested.
420-magazine-mobile1074677504.jpg
420-magazine-mobile87185181.jpg

Here's the flowering plants under perfect sun500.
420-magazine-mobile79693274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile861959609.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495294182.jpg

I still have 1 auto in the tent.
420-magazine-mobile1281484855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1998223504.jpg

I love this light.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

BTW, cool thread Catnip.

Once I am done with vacation and start a new grow, I'm going to pull 3 pounds or more off the Goliath. I'm pretty confident I can pull it off. My buddy pulled over 2 pounds off it.

3 pounds off one plant? also how much weight do you think you can pull off in an 8x4 with the 1000

So imma fixing to order a light and im really debating between the 1000 and the goliath not so sure witch one to go with is there much difference in quality between the two? Sry id really like more info goliath but curios to how much wieght you can pull off each light and wich light give the best quality? PLEASE HELP !!!

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom