Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Why do you dry it out? Learning coco .

Hey sp! Its not necessary. I've harvested before in wet coco and noticed the buds were engorged with water. Once I popped a small bud in my mouth and it felt like it was mostly liquid. Letting the coco dry out with the plants in the lights gets rid of some of that liquid and allows me to hang dry a bit faster. Normally I'm in for a longer dry but I'm in a rush to get these at least jarred before Xmas. Also because a lot of the colas are touching I'm hoping them going to hang dry a little bit drier then normal will help with any mold Problems. Well see what happens.

Looking forward to seeing what you do durning the cure buddy please don't hesitate to post pictures :) it's always a help .

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Hey rm, yeah no problem. It's pretty simple though. I hang for a few days until I'm able to bend one of the smaller buds back and hear a crack but before it would completely snap off. These buds aren't very leafy so I'll trim each cola and jar it up it after hanging. I just continue to open the jars. I'll do it a lot the first couple days depending on how moist it is.

Looking great! Did you defoil at all during flower?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey eb, thank you very much! yeah I Did one round of defol. Early in flower.

Lol. I can just imagine everyone passed out on the couch!

I'm in the flush and I've put about 10-15 gal of RO. I'm getting nervous though as humidity here is up! In the tent it's gone as high as 80%. The damprid does a great job but it's such a small amount. I find it's best between 60%-70% but over that it pulls water into the little bucket too quickly. Once the bucket gets to a certain point it stops pulling water out of the air. I put a little space heater in there to hopefully put out some dry heat.

Lol. I can just imagine everyone passed out on the couch!

I'm in the flush and I've put about 10-15 gal of RO. I'm getting nervous though as humidity here is up! In the tent it's gone as high as 80%. The damprid does a great job but it's such a small amount. I find it's best between 60%-70% but over that it pulls water into the little bucket too quickly. Once the bucket gets to a certain point it stops pulling water out of the air. I put a little space heater in there to hopefully put out some dry heat.

Nah, man you are gonna be good, the place where I grow is damp as F (flood). I do not have a floor (what do you mean Tom?). Yes no floor just a few cobblestone bricks with gaps and then dirt! So water actually condenses on my hot tent near the floor and walls... I dunno my RH but I know it sucks. And my last girl was in there the whole time. They will make it man! Just make sure you are dry when drying :) Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Nah, man you are gonna be good, the place where I grow is damp as F (flood). I do not have a floor (what do you mean Tom?). Yes no floor just a few cobblestone bricks with gaps and then dirt! So water actually condenses on my hot tent near the floor and walls... I dunno my RH but I know it sucks. And my last girl was in there the whole time. They will make it man! Just make sure you are dry when drying :) Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Hey T! Thanks for settling my nerves, + reps. I had bud rot last grow. I didn't realize my circulation fan wasn't on. I wasn't sure how how high it could get without mold but sounds like with enough circulation, your golden.

Pulled out the space heater. Lost count how many 5 gal jugs of RO I put through but at least another 15 maybe 20 gallons today. I'll give them 5 more gallons tomorrow and then they can start drying up.

Hey pat! Its killing me too! Lol. I put the last 5 gallons in through the plants and now I'm just letting the coco dry up some. Chop chop very soon! Does anyone harvest without flushing? The buds I stomped on with my hand was pretty good. After a cure it was nice and smooth. I pretty much can't tell the difference between the flushed plant and the smooshed ones. The flushed budsicle was a little more flavor and smell but it went to through its full cycle. Was reading on it and I guess it comes down to to the cure when it comes to smoothness. Maybe next time I'll try just dropping nutes to half strength or less towards the end.

Hey spart! That makes a lot of sense, it's cooler now then last grow.

Today is week 9. Gave them about a gallon of sensi bloom and overdrive. Finishing up the sensi bloom in my rez and then RO water flush. Plan to harvest maybe before week 10

I got held over at work one day and one of the plants sat in the runoff for a bit. It's kinda crispy in the leaves but harvest around the corner.

AMS Seeds GSC Xtrm
IMAG2134.jpg

IMAG2135.jpg

IMAG21361.jpg

IMAG21373.jpg

IMAG2139.jpg

IMAG2140.jpg

IMAG21411.jpg

IMAG21433.jpg

IMAG21452.jpg

IMAG21463.jpg

IMAG21472.jpg

IMAG21482.jpg

IMAG21491.jpg
I've never used coco, but in soil, I let the plant dry right up to where the leaves turn yellowish. Makes for smoother smoke , I think ?? But yes, I do flush, but with tap water only. It's all I have !!

Hey BF, when you flip your lights using a scrog do you continue to tuck the tops during the stretch period? If so when do you let them do their own thing and let them grow up towards the light?

Keep em frosty ya'll

I've never used coco, but in soil, I let the plant dry right up to where the leaves turn yellowish. Makes for smoother smoke , I think ?? But yes, I do flush, but with tap water only. It's all I have !!

Hey SP. Thanks for the input! The leaves are starting to yellow in mine from the flush. I'll give it a try next round. Maybe a side by side. Flushed vs unflushed. As I understand it tobacco and other farmers don't do a flush.

Hey BF, when you flip your lights using a scrog do you continue to tuck the tops during the stretch period? If so when do you let them do their own thing and let them grow up towards the light?

Keep em frosty ya'll

Hey PW here is where I let them go vert. I filled up the screen and just tucked anything that got too tall.
Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

I can't figure out how to link it but it's page 9 post #126

Any guesses on the yield? And do you lollipop at all?
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I didn't lollipop this round in the tent. I scroged and cleaned up the bottoms a bit. I did lollipop in my box. That little budsicle came out great. As for yield I have no idea. The buds are like rocks almost. Feel so dense. I'm hoping to hit a pound

Back
Top Bottom