Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Gorgeous grow man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks panda! Your grow is looking beautiful as well. You'll be rolling in buds in no time!

The way those leaves look right now, is just about how I was trying to explain to you how they should look. Great work BF !! I'm sure that's gonna be some dank smoke !! I'm about two weeks from harvest, and I'm jealous !!

Hey thanks SP, it's pretty potent stuff. your almost there! Final stretch!

Congratulations! What a fantastic harvest! That should make a nice stockpile of buds.

:welldone:

Thanks you fuzz! It's nice to have my own buds again hopefully it lasts a while.

Magnificent BF...

I've taken a few good pointers from you as well mate great job & looking forward to a smoke report .��.��.��

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey thanks web. This is a great community and I wouldn't have a harvest like this if it wasn't for everything I learned on here from New and experienced growers alike. Happy I was able to give a little back.

Great job!!

Thanks spitz! Spitz, those are my favorite sunflower seeds brand.

Smells strongly of hay right now. I think I had too much fan going. I had 2 fans going but turned off all the fans for right now. Will keep an eye on humidity but right now it's around 60%.

Also I have a lot of trim. I really want to make Ej (e-cig juice) with it anyone know of a good resource?

Sup guys, same here i have let my media dry out in the past but i get really fast dry times regardless of heat and humidity. Maybe keeping the media wet until harvest will extend the hang time. Worth a try i think.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Is that 3 days dry? I let my soil dry out last time and wasn't happy with how fast they dried out. I was thinking of keeping my coco fully wet this time until the end.

Sup guys, same here i have let my media dry out in the past but i get really fast dry times regardless of heat and humidity. Maybe keeping the media wet until harvest will extend the hang time. Worth a try i think.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Lol I don't think it's even 2 full days but that makes a lot of sense. My last harvest was in moist coco, I wanted it to dry a little fast but not this fast! I should have left the trim on, that probably would have helped... I'm really sad they dried so quick. But good news!

"I haven't been high like this in a looong time" - my brother!

Do you was your buds before drying mate?

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Hey rm I don't but I have seen the wounders of bud washing. The thing is I don't foliar spray or use pesticides and I don't have hair in my weed. Thats all I care about. I know for a fact the weed I've been smoking from the dispensery is not. I've seen hair and stuff, It's pretty gross but if they don't wash all that nasty off at the dispensey I have no reason to clean my already much cleaner buds.

Buds stems aren't snapping yet but close. I'm definitely looking at a thrusday or Friday jar. I'd be happy with that cure time.

Hey rm I don't but I have seen the wounders of bud washing. The thing is I don't foliar spray or use pesticides and I don't have hair in my weed. Thats all I care about. I know for a fact the weed I've been smoking from the dispensery is not. I've seen hair and stuff, It's pretty gross but if they don't wash all that nasty off at the dispensey I have no reason to clean my already much cleaner buds.

Buds stems aren't snapping yet but close. I'm definitely looking at a thrusday or Friday jar. I'd be happy with that cure time.
I've gave away to friends before and they look at it and go...is that a hair? I look at them and go.... I have a cat. hair is everywhere. it's free. hush. lol.. first time I saw the cat hair under the microscope I thought it was a mutation.. nope! damn cat

The way those leaves look right now, is just about how I was trying to explain to you how they should look. Great work BF !! I'm sure that's gonna be some dank smoke !! I'm about two weeks from harvest, and I'm jealous !!

Amazing harvest good job man !!

So they seemed to have dried pretty quick, unfortunately. Some small branches are snapable. So I think it's time to jar.
I to have problems controlling the environment this time of yr. like right now the rh is like 20%, so what I find that works best, is hanging wet towels in tent. Gotta keep the rh up there 40/60 per cent And just enough air movement to prevent bud rot, but not running your 6 inch inline fan above low, ever. I don't cut the limbs off my plants. I hang the whole plant upside down for hopefully at least 5 days, then I take all nugs off the limbs, all the way up to the last nug, and put into large brown paper bags for like 2 to 3 more days (burping 2 times a day), then into mason jars, and don't cram nugs into jars they need to breath. Burp jars twice a day for 5 days, and once a day for 2 weeks, then once every week. The older it gets the better it gets !! I've just recently started putting a hygrometer inside jars to check humidity reading, without opening jar. I Also use the boveda 8 Gram size 62% rh control paks. It's a royal pain in the ass to properly cure pot, but once you've tasted it, you're hooked and will try to improve on it. I figure an honest weight would come after about two wks. in jars. I don't own a scale . I will buy one though, now that I have a journal, and should report yield.

Amazing harvest good job man !!

Thanks loch! Welcome in! Perfect timing for a weigh in

I to have problems controlling the environment this time of yr. like right now the rh is like 20%, so what I find that works best, is hanging wet towels in tent. Gotta keep the rh up there 40/60 per cent And just enough air movement to prevent bud rot, but not running your 6 inch inline fan above low, ever. I don't cut the limbs off my plants. I hang the whole plant upside down for hopefully at least 5 days, then I take all nugs off the limbs, all the way up to the last nug, and put into large brown paper bags for like 2 to 3 more days (burping 2 times a day), then into mason jars, and don't cram nugs into jars they need to breath. Burp jars twice a day for 5 days, and once a day for 2 weeks, then once every week. The older it gets the better it gets !! I've just recently started putting a hygrometer inside jars to check humidity reading, without opening jar. I Also use the boveda 8 Gram size 62% rh control paks. It's a royal pain in the ass to properly cure pot, but once you've tasted it, you're hooked and will try to improve on it. I figure an honest weight would come after about two wks. in jars. I don't own a scale . I will buy one though, now that I have a journal, and should report yield.

Hey sp +reps for the detailed drying write up. The stems are just able to snap this Morning so I will jar this afternoon. I like your process, you must get perfect cured buds every time. For me I'm a very lazy grower and do a very basic dry /cure. Sometimes I may find a dryer bud but for the most part it works for me. Makes sense on weight but I've always weighed after my dry. It would be too much work to jar up the weed and then unjar it all for a weight then rejar. Plus I don't like to handle the weed too much after its dry and jarred. I feel like I'm damaging or losing trichs. After hanging them with the stems I just trim the buds onto the little scale cup, write down the weight and jar. Today is day 5 for hanging so I'm really happy I made it to that. I guess my process so far was fans on for first day or two. At least one in the tent plus exhaust on low. As they dried I turned off the circulation fan and lowered the exhaust even more. This morning I turned the exhaust off. I like the bag idea but it is too much extra for me. I'll just jar and I go off of smell instead of using the bovida packs or humidity meters. May sounds strange but it works for every one of my grows. If it smells humid I leave the jar open. You can tell when your too dry or in the right spot off how moist the air is when you smell the jar. The right spot would be sweet smelling buds, I've never really had problems with too dry but too wet you can smell the humidity off the jar and buds and I leave it open until the smell dissipates. close Jar and check again in an hour or two to make sure it's not too humid. It's not very scientific but it's worked for me for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom