Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Great news! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey EnF, welcome in and thank you!

Looks fucking awesome man. Can smell them from here :goodjob:

Hey spart, thanks! I'm pretty surprised. I didn't even attach my filter until about 4 or 5 weeks in. They are very fragrant though.

You know what they say, the best things come in small packages. :)

I :love: all the chunky monkeys in your tent!

Hey fuzz, thanks! I can't wait to try that budsicle out. Really excited for the harvest but this stuff I crushed is so heavy. My wife and I slept all day lol. I don't know what to expect for that budsicle that has gone the full amount of time.

Looks like only thing you will need now are some girl scout cookies to go with your Girl Scout Cookies! :) :love: :Namaste:

Oh man that does sound pretty good! Some almond milk girl scout cookies and gsc xtrm. That combo would put Santa to sleep.

Is gsc an 8 wk. strain ? I gotta get me some !!

Hey sp, according to AMS Seeds it's a 7-9 week strain! It seems they swelled up last night pretty nicely. I'm getting close though!

my last run I used it the last week I think the lower temps make it so they don't stink as much :)

Hey spart! That makes a lot of sense, it's cooler now then last grow.

Today is week 9. Gave them about a gallon of sensi bloom and overdrive. Finishing up the sensi bloom in my rez and then RO water flush. Plan to harvest maybe before week 10

I got held over at work one day and one of the plants sat in the runoff for a bit. It's kinda crispy in the leaves but harvest around the corner.

AMS Seeds GSC Xtrm
IMAG2134.jpg

IMAG2135.jpg

IMAG21361.jpg

IMAG21373.jpg

IMAG2139.jpg

IMAG2140.jpg

IMAG21411.jpg

IMAG21433.jpg

IMAG21452.jpg

IMAG21463.jpg

IMAG21472.jpg

IMAG21482.jpg

IMAG21491.jpg

Hey thanks guys! Yeah just flush a few days with plain water and then I like to let the coco dry out before I chop. I'm getting so antsy though!
I would surely be too bru, how many days would you flush with plain water before the harvest? Around 4/5 days? Is there a reason to dry the coco out? LoL gaining knowledge

I would surely be too bru, how many days would you flush with plain water before the harvest? Around 4/5 days? Is there a reason to dry the coco out? LoL gaining knowledge

I think I see most people flush for 1 week in coco. I'll probably flush for 4/5 days and let it dry. I'll just make sure to put plenty of water through. I find plants in coco hold a lot of water. Ive tried a bud after harvest once and it felt like it popped with water when I bit in. It's probably good for a nice slow dry but I want to limit any chance for mold and I also want them to hang dry a little quicker. Hope to jar before Xmas! I let my budsicle dry before chop. Was really happy with the hang dry I got and its in a jar now. 8.2 grams. I thought around 10g so wasn't that far off. Not bad for the lights I have in that box!

It's raining Here in the San Fernando valley. My humidity spiked to about 75-80. Turned on my heater to hopefully dry up the humidity in my apartment.

Crop is looking budtastic ! There gonna be the best cookies for xmas mmmmhhmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks velk! I sure hope so! These cookies should hopefully cmake for some great Xmas presents.

BF's Christmas Cookies, bet the family wont forget this Holiday Season! Lol

Sent from my iPad using 420

Hey pw thanks! Yeah I can't wait for my wife and our family to try some out these Xmas gsc lol. I'll wrap a nice blunt as we sit by the fire.

*Sings* 'Tis the season for a big harvest,
Fa la la la laaaa, *vape* *cough* la la la laaa!

:cheer::cheer:

Are you planning to chop them all at once or spread the work out over a couple days?

Haha Hey thanks fuzz! Yeah I plan on chopping all at once! I'll just vape and take it slow. Lol. My net has hooks that attach to the poles in my tent. I'm hoping I can cut at the pot and simply flip the net upside down with buds still inside. We shall see what happens.

What can I say that haven't been said already?

Banana

:love: :Namaste:

Lol! Thank you T! Banna back at ya.

:bravo: gonna be a great harvest :passitleft:

Thanks dirt! I can hardly wait!

Back
Top Bottom