Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

:bump::420:

everythings lookin pretty good man, plants are getting huge. how far along are they?

thanks, they are about 15 days into 12/12.:morenutes:

howd u like the smell of that sns 203 :laughtwo:

looking good bud im lookin forward too seeing the yield on the one in the 2 litre as well. your doing good man. how long are these strains flower time?

sup slimee, hope your gettin your girls fixed up. I dont think it smelled that bad. neem oil is much worse but still not something I like my girls to wear while they are struttin their stuff under the big lights and the bamboo pole! lol. I got this strain from bag seed and flowered one outside but I did the stoner grower thang and mixed up the clones so prob no longer than 8/9 weeks jugding by what the originals did.:peace:

Wow GG!!:circle-of-love::love::adore:

Things look absolutely perfect on your side, I could not be any more impressed!:good job:

Sorry I haven't been around, things have been tricky but I'll do my best to stay close.

+ reps, and fabulous progress!!:thumb:

Thanks miss bud! I hope that sour is doin you right. plants are really starting to flower as of last night. they are far from perfect but we still have a ways to go. thanks for the +reps.:thanks::peace:

update: flushed plants with water a few days ago to try to leech excess salts and correct ph.
ran 3 gallons through each plant and then finished with 1 gallon of ph corrected (1tsp grow big and 1tsp tiger bloom and 1tbs big bloom). then on valentines day yeah got me in the dog house for that one lol we fed with tiger bloom 3tsp per gallon. plants looked pretty good lots of new pistils popped out I am having a hard time getting good pictures of the flower development due to poor lighting in the living room and hps lighting in the bloom room but anyway here are some pictures and thanks for looking at my 420th post!
us_037.JPG
us_012.JPG
us_025.JPG
us_026.JPG
us_047.JPG

well I finaly got to post some more pics tried to load these friday night and again on saturday but it wouldnt put them in my album, but here they are!

we watered with this at 1/4 strength!
018217.JPG

013347.JPG
006623.JPG
008565.JPG
014323.JPG
015292.JPG
017231.JPG
005723.JPG
006624.JPG
019182.JPG
021193.JPG
:tokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

Way to go GG!:goodjob::circle-of-love::adore::cheer:

Things are looking fantastic, may I ask how long you are into flower?:Namaste:

yes I am excited about the progress the have made in the last week. the plants are about 25 days into 12/12:thumb:

ok guys here is a picture update from last week sometime!
us_0012.JPG
us_0031.JPG
us_007.JPG
us_008.JPG
us_011.JPG
us_0131.JPG
us_0161.JPG
us_019.JPG
us_0251.JPG
us_024.JPG

Everything looks very healthy. Its gonna be great from here on out as they get more pistils.

Back
Top Bottom