Golden Goat on 4/20

Here it is, everything is jarred. I ended up with 13 jars, half lunch sack of popcorn and a full lunch sack of frosty trim for hash oil. Final weight will be added later when I get around to it. For those interested in continuing the journey, head over to Zombie Goat - The Re-Veggining.

gg17.JPG

The final weigh in. The first third came in with 54.6g, the second third is 55.7g and the last third is 63g for a total weight of 173.3g or about 6 oz or about 2 oz per plant. The re-veg of the last third plant is coming along nicely and should be another good harvest come fall.

Thanks for the update.

Congrats and nice job :thumb:

Question for you COgrower, How much stretch did you experience with the Goat? I'm sure it's Pheno-dependent, but I'm just trying to get an idea. MrDank says it doesn't stretch much, but my friend (where I got the cuts) has been growing this strain for dispensaries for a few years and says it's quite a stretcher. Thoughts?

Question for you COgrower, How much stretch did you experience with the Goat? I'm sure it's Pheno-dependent, but I'm just trying to get an idea. MrDank says it doesn't stretch much, but my friend (where I got the cuts) has been growing this strain for dispensaries for a few years and says it's quite a stretcher. Thoughts?

I was expecting more stretch being a Sativa dom hybrid than I got, but I vegged for longer too and I think more mature plants stretch less.

Back
Top Bottom