Early Geenhouse Grow

Re: Early greenhouse grow

I must say that I am also very impressed with the quality of the drying method we used. I passed out some golden goat on the 9th day. The tasters were very impressed with the high and flavor. Good flavor in 9 days? I can hardly wait for a few months to pass.

62 F +-.003
55 Rh +-5
7-9 days depending on resin content and location in the room.

No final weight yet. Still more trimming to go.

Took the rest of the plants down on Memorial Day. The buds matured very nicely. This was a very good idea to allow the lower growth to mature. Quality is on par with the upper growth.

The natural reveg also started on a few of the lower branches on the Golden Goat. The upper buds were not affected. The Tit's had also just started. I left my favorite so the reveg will produce a few clones to keep these genetics going.

Been trimming the first picking for a solid week now so we machine trimmed this harvest. They are all in trays with our standard cure going.

Post some Tits pics, and don't forget about smoke report :) Good job!

No new picks of the plants last day but pics of the harvest coming soon.

As far as a smoke report goes the flavor is improving daily. The effect is everything I was hoping for.

More to come.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom