Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud Try

That is cool, you shoul do a thread showing and explaining how it's done, I'll be lookin!

In fact if you don't want to do it yourself, just tell Xlr8 or Doc Bud, they will do it for you. Many folks would be interested.:cheer:

it is easy. In may the sun comes up at 6 am. So at 6 pm, you put your plants into a dark room. after dark ,bring them back outside. Then they are ready for next day.You do not have to do anything but repeat every evening for 8 weeks.Adjust times as sunup time change.You are making an artificial 12/12 light time.I took my mother plants and started them may first. they were done by the the 4th of July.Self made autos. .Then I did a second crop that finished labor day .Had plenty of smoke ,so I let other ones finish up in late October.3 crops outdoors.

looks like I'll be growing Red Devil and OG18 this year.Got 10 cuttings of Red Devil in the clone dome and a OG 18 clone waiting for me down state. Just have to pick it up. so I'm off and running.

wow guys . I tried to find the post ,but gave up. But back in October someone posted that early buds might be better med's. So I cut an ounce of early buds a week or maybe 2 weeks sooner than the rest. The buds were of course smaller.I put them in the freezer and figured they would be the last to be smoked.I just took them out and the smoke is amazing.I lit one this morning and lit it again and there is half of it left. I think it is my favorite. It is a totally different buzz than the matured buds. more of a speed buzz, love it.

The OG18 is home and Red Devils are potted and growing. And looking good. Did some research and found that OG18 has won 2 High times cannabis cups 08 and 09 and Red Devil won the Toronto Cannabis cup in 09 Both Indica's so they may not be quiet as tall this year.
looks like I'll be growing Red Devil and OG18 this year.Got 10 cuttings of Red Devil in the clone dome and a OG 18 clone waiting for me down state. Just have to pick it up. so I'm off and running.

DSC00673_800x532_.jpg
DSC00675_800x532_.jpg
This years clones are coming along great The short one, Red Devil, is one of 11 I got when a friend was lollypopping his plants 3 weeks into budding. Great clone stock. The tall one is a OG18 clone . mother plant will be butchered when she has about 6 to 8 clones ready. I will be early budding 6 of these red devils and the rest will be mothers also for the june outdoor planting

looking good Boozo. just for perspective how tall are they on average.

little one is about 5 inches and tall one about a foot. 6 inch pot Red Devils cut about 3 weeks ago.. 11 days in clone dome and 10 potted

they are really looking healthy... the fun begins:thumb:

yes Their moms were 4 foot bushes. and these are starting off real good. The OG18 is kind of tall and lanky. But it was in a window for 10 days waiting for me to pick it up. good mother ,but I'm in love with the Red Devils .

I B Red Devil now. Was not hiding, was on a growers retreat. It was a great 3 months off ,but it is great to get going again. Will get the journal going soon. Nice to be back. and nice to have my guru stop by .:Namaste:
Death Star - Budda Greenhouse & Orange Kush - Heavy Duty Fruity Early Bud :high-five:

Hey you must be that guy with a greenhouse.....you were hiding down Florida for a while weren't you? :ganjamon:

DSC00679_800x532_.jpg
DSC00680_800x532_2_.jpg
had to take the girls to the beach this morning... Saw another Gnat flopping its wings on top of soil this morning .....Beach sand will cure that....

Back
Top Bottom