Golden Teacher & Maui Platinum 1st Mushroom Grow

Watup yall

I’m currently cultivating my first batch of mushrooms. Golden Teacher and Maui Platinum me thinks but could be B+. Going great so far. Got the mega grow kit and spores from PS. I have never tried shrooms but a little brain re-wiring never hurt anybody right. Got a few pics of some GT cakes day 2 Fruit from seed lol

Materials
*mega grow kit

Ok is that what almost looks like ice? Here is some more pics. The humidity has been 99% and temps 73. Maybe I’ll leave the lid off a crack to lower humidity a bit or should I add a fan?

WOW! Is that jar an air filter with cotton on top and charcoal bottom?
Well I think it’s cotton on top with hydroton on bottom. Supposed to filter the air I gues

Your cakes look healthy, I like seeing the water beads, hopefully see some pins soon. All the Best... Of Luck.
Good to know. I was surprised how light the cakes are. Even after soaking for 23 hrs. They feel pretty solid tho

Yeah the fluff thats reaching off the cakes. Sorry for the late reply. Setup looks good, but a bit overkill tbh with the automation for my tastes lol
Awesome. Been opening the lid more often and getting O2 to the ladies. Humid staying 95 temp 72.

That is definitely a phat pin, the cake feeling solid, and light is normal, just keep the surface of the whole cake from drying out and you will be GOLDEN. Mist from HIGH above and let the mist gently fall like a light rain. Too close of a blast will cause aborts, and that's NO bueno. I do see a tinge of green, but that's just the light reflecting off of the Verm, it's NOT Trichoderma and I've seen it happen (many times) with my own pics and or substrates. No worries, and don't be in a hurry I always say. Fruits happen fast from here fungus friend... :Namaste:

I just use tap water, if you're worried about it, let it sit out for a day or so (maybe you have hard water, I'm borderline here). I find that the cheap 4 pack of misters has a nice fine mist setting, I tried to buy a nice one (or at least better, or so I thought), it didn't produce the spray I was looking for. I get so excited still to this day when I see the beading, almost web like surface. Dry subs/surface or cakes equal no pins, or very little. Keep Em' Moist folks. :peace:

P1160644.JPG

Back
Top Bottom