Lady Cannafan Shrooming Midwest Grow Kits & Spore Genetics - APE, Blue Meanie & More

Well, on the brighter side of my day......

I cooked up the wild birdseed, and did it good and proper.
I put most of the Blue Meanie Culture from my jar into syringes, and I inoculated 4 jars of the birdseed.
There is one jar left, that will be inoculated with the Tidal Wave culture in the morning.

The tubs in the Ecosphere are now waiting for a 2nd flush, they are just small pins right now. Blue Meanie might give me a 3rd flush. Fingers crossed.

That's a much higher heat setting than I had read about when I first got into this. You don't feel at that temperature that it reduces the effects of the shrooms as far as potency?
To be honest I've never had them degrade at all with those temps. I don't think it actually starts to degrade until after like 200F. Sorry I don't have an exact temperature but I make tea with boiling water and that's never hurt it either. As a matter of fact when I make the lemon tea it actually hits me faster. Little more intense too but not quite as long lasting. I hope that helps. I'm no expert but I have had a little experience with the shroomage!! Happy Wednesday hun!! 😎✌️

I have two bags of Uncle Bens, so I'm going to do an inoculation this morning and try to get these rolling.

I'm going to follow the procedure this youtube guy did:

I had really good success with it. Knock em dead girl!! 😎✌️

Every time I sit down and think I'm going to relax a minute, I remember I have to check on something to do with a grow. LOL

The two Tidal Wave substrate are growing their 2nd flush. Shrooms are almost an inch high today.
The Blue Meanie has a lot of small pins that are almost covered with the fuzzy feet. This can mean either humidity issues or fresh air flow. I have no idea which, so I've adjusted the top a little askew to allow more air in, and turned the temperature down in the ecosphere so the heat is creating less humidity. It's now set at 72 degrees F,
We'll see what happens.

I'm going to pick out the fuzzy foots so I can see if anything comes up with less of that.
They are kinda cute. Looks like little slippers knee high.

'Bout ready to just give up on the APE substrate. It's the same today as it was last week, and the week before, and the week before that.

Every time I sit down and think I'm going to relax a minute, I remember I have to check on something to do with a grow. LOL

The two Tidal Wave substrate are growing their 2nd flush. Shrooms are almost an inch high today.
The Blue Meanie has a lot of small pins that are almost covered with the fuzzy feet. This can mean either humidity issues or fresh air flow. I have no idea which, so I've adjusted the top a little askew to allow more air in, and turned the temperature down in the ecosphere so the heat is creating less humidity. It's now set at 72 degrees F,
We'll see what happens.

I'm going to pick out the fuzzy foots so I can see if anything comes up with less of that.

'Bout ready to just give up on the APE substrate. It's the same today as it was last week, and the week before, and the week before that.
Usually fuzzy feet are asking for a little more fresh air exchange!! Not a deal breaker!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️

We'll see what happens.

Fuzzy Slippers Forever! Give me Fuzzies or give me Death ☠️! lol 😂 CL🍀

All of my recently inoculated birdseed jars are showing nice mycelium going. I'm very encouraged. :)

I plucked a few more Tidal Wave from the substrates. Some had fallen over, and I think it's due to my substrate not being thick enough. I'll be correcting that on the next run with the jars.

I will probably be ending this journal and starting a new one that is dealing with just growing the shrooms this week.
I have tested and done everything I can with the Midwest Grow Kits and Spore Genetics, so it's time to write up a review.

IMG_20240129_075716161.jpg

Back
Top Bottom