The Shroom Room With Lady Cannafan

Dayam, that Purple Mystic is really taking off! I am surprised at the growth after only 4 days in the birdseed spawn from a spore solution.

Golden Teacher Platinum only has a couple of very small areas.
Maui Platinum has a couple of nice areas.
Pan Cyan has a couple of small areas.

I will try to snap a pic of the Purple Mystic jars later.

I have two tubs with a lot of shrooms growing up, I believe they are both Tidal Wave from the Uncle Ben's substrate. Will get a photo of those later as well.

Thanks I am excited for this. I'm doing another little test this morning into some substrate. We'll see how it goes.
Busy getting yet another new journal going with Mike Tyson & RQS seeds!
I think 🤔 I’m gonna go on a little 🍄 adventure 2nite. It’s been a while so they should really rock me world 🌍. CL🍀 :surf: :woohoo:

Okay, I'm ready for a danged nap. LOL
I had some liquid culture from the Portabella left in the syringe, so I added some more distilled water to it and shook it up well.
I had a tub of substrate from the APE from way last year that never took off. I can't really use that for any of the psilobyn shrooms, so I injected the portabella liquid into it and mixed it up well.
Now it's in a dark warm area. Let's see if this works out!

Well, I opted to let one of the Tidal Wave tubs go overnight hoping for higher growth. Yeah....they dropped spores everywhere and the substrate was black from it. Second time I've done that and I will try not to do it a third time. LOL
I picked them all out and then flipped the substrate over. We'll see how that works out.
Got a nice bunch of shrooms but they are dark. ;-) Perfect to grind up into powder for use later, I guess.

Wishing a Psychedelic St. Patrick's Day to all!

St. Patrick's day shrooms.jpg

Happy st patricks day to you!! Did you take a little trip this weekend?? It's snowing here in my area. You're rockin and rollin in ten different ways!! I've had a few throw spores everywhere. It looks like a spore bomb 💣 exploded 😂 but I'm drying them up and putting them in the old coffee bean grinder anyways!! I don't care what they look like. They all work!! 😎✌️

I couldn't sleep last night, so I got on Netflix and found a documentary called "Fantastic Fungi".

This was an amazing documentary about mushrooms and mycelium's role in the earth and its' beings, and I will be watching it again in case I missed anything.
The world below our feet is a mass web of mycelium that is responsible for the world as it is, and what it has become.
It was a worthwhile program for sure.

Update on the jars:

I have lots of growth in several jars. 11 days since inoculation.
Golden Teacher in the birdseed spawn has done nothing, as yet. There are two jars of that one.
Maui Platinum has good growth started in one jar, and nothing yet in the other two.
Pan Cyan is doing great!
Purple Mystic is kickin' azz.
The Portabella is in the corn spawn jars, it appears there is some activity. Hopefully that is good mycelium.

Pan Cyan

Purple Mystic

Maui Platinum

Portabella

Back
Top Bottom