Let's Give Pan Cyan And JMF A Spotlight

Time to bring this up to speed.

Here is where I am currently at. The JMF gave me a couple dunks and then started to get green mold, so out the door she goes.

So what's growing? Glad you ask.

I have a Red Boy and APE are growing on the slow side, and the two Blue Yeti's are colonizing very well. One of them has the jar about half colonized.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time to bring this up to speed.

Here is where I am currently at. The JMF gave me a couple dunks and then started to get green mold, so out the door she goes.

So what's growing? Glad you ask.

I have a Red Boy and APE are growing on the slow side, and the two Blue Yeti's are colonizing very well. One of them has the jar about half colonized.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Looking good. the red boy and some of the jars in the beginning apear to have what we call wet spots (the grain being stuck to the side of the jar with moisture. Just keep a close eye on them. Also Yes sir!! all Contam goes in the compost/trash bin.

Time for another update.

I started by cleaning house. Meaning that all attempts to cultivate Pan Cyan, Red Boy and APE are now in the compost pile. They where all over a month old and two appeared to have wet mold and the Pan Cyan seem to have Trichoderma or green mold. Trichoderma, commonly known as “green mold,” poses a unique challenge in identification and containment. Among the various species, Trichoderma harzianum is the most prevalent culprit for infecting mushrooms. Last the JMF when to compost also, for this.

Here are some images of Blue Yeti, that I am doing now.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Well the dirty deed is done just right.

I transferred one rye grain jar of Blue Yeti into substrate today, with a little bit on coffee grounds. The colonization of the mycelium was thick in the center of the grain.

Here are today's images of the process.

I believe I will have fruit by next weekend.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom