Stoned Ape Blue Meanie lC Attempt

IMG_20231201_154549.jpg

It always amazes me how fast these suckers go once they start.

Yeah captain I think it's going to be a strange holiday time this year.
IMG_20231201_190701.jpg
IMG_20231201_190630.jpg

Here are a couple of bfr cakes. They have been fruiting for a few weeks now. So the first still has some life left in it but not much.it still has white fuzzy bits growing. The discolouration is actually quite blue irl so that's just bruising where I picked a mushroom before. The second is kaput. Straight away just looks nasty. Banished to the garden but thanks for your service.

Hi @Lady Cannafan I get pre poured meat plates from a supplier in Australia. But maybe sponsors do something similar. Let's try a shout out. @Spore Genetics. And @Midwest Grow Kits. I wish I could remember my science classes better. At the time I didn't realise it would have paid off for a feind like me. My son starts highscool next year so I might get a refresher course from him.

Hey @Tokin Roll. I am thinking of working through them one or two at a time. I haven't worked with spore swabs before but I am planning on growing it out on agar plates then transfer to grain spawn or go liquid culture. Or maybe both. Then mono tubs most likely. The foils bits are spores from the last run of blue meanies. I made some spore syringes from one of those yesterday. I will probably stick em in some uncle Ben's tomorrow. I learnt a while ago that spore syringes need at least a day to soak to be effective.
The penis envy are the ones that really interest me but I am doing lizard king first for practise.the lizard came out after I did the lizard king swab. I ran out of clean water and hap heaps of spores left on the foil.
IMG_20240302_130308.jpg
IMG_20240302_130313.jpg
IMG_20240302_135139.jpg

I think I've smelled that smell before. UB gone bad, oof.

Back
Top Bottom