Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

People don’t think gravity be like it is but it do. :rofl:
I'm a believer @BigD13! At my age, climbing stairs re-enforces the concept the daily. :Rasta:
Lighting one end of the box on fire improves the drying process a little.
Just when I thought you were trying to do better! Silly me. :rofl:
Don't be disappointed if your ck doesn't firm
Thanks, @StoneOtter. I've had a few nice airy ones like that too. Hope this one is another!

I took down the Blue Lights tonight.
Wowza...nice plant!
those buds are solid through and through.
Solid Jackson!
So I'm looking for tips on how to improve the box as relates to ventilation, air flow, etc.
:hmmmm:
I’m sure shed will post up a link to his dry box
Indeed!

This is what I use to dry mine:
full

It's got two 1" holes drilled bottom right and three along the top left. I have a small fan I aim at the lower holes for airflow, and I can slow or speed up drying by opening or covering the holes, oscillating it, or turning the fan off and leaving them all covered if the RH drops too low in the box.

I like to keep the airflow high for the first 24 hours (especially since I wash my harvests), and then cut down the airflow to keep the box in the mid to high 50% range. As they dry I try to get the box to 62%.

Just when I thought you were trying to do better!
It's a work in progress. FWIW, I have a box similar to Shed's. It contains a compressor, a glass window, and a thermostat. The one I have comes with shelves built in. I'm not sure what to call it really, but it keeps things in there cool.

It's a work in progress. FWIW, I have a box similar to Shed's. It contains a compressor, a glass window, and a thermostat. The one I have comes with shelves built in. I'm not sure what to call it really, but it keeps things in there cool.
I suspected as much. You're a wino! :rofl:

Congrats on your harvest Gdb! I’ll be paying close attention to how the drying goes in the new Gdb dryer. I usually dry mine using one of those hanging racks but looking for a better way to do things, my issues are always after the initial dry you know that weird time between the initial dry and the jars.

Congrats on your harvest Gdb! I’ll be paying close attention to how the drying goes in the new Gdb dryer.
Happy GDBWednesday® N4! I heard there is opening within the R&D department here. I sure hope I get it! I've been reading all my notes on my GDBPaper®. I even shaved using the GDBRazor® hoping the big guy notices me.

Have a great week :).

heard there is opening within the R&D department here. I sure hope I get it
Good luck! I heard it’s a pretty tough gig! I know one of the requirements is to really bring it with your work attire as evidenced by the recently fired R&D department!

Congrats on your harvest Gdb! I’ll be paying close attention to how the drying goes in the new Gdb dryer. I usually dry mine using one of those hanging racks but looking for a better way to do things, my issues are always after the initial dry you know that weird time between the initial dry and the jars.
Not yet, @N420. The GDBdryer is still in development. The plants were only hung in there for a concept pic.

These buds are in the fridge in paper bags. :Rasta:

Happy GDBWednesday® N4! I heard there is opening within the R&D department here. I sure hope I get it! I've been reading all my notes on my GDBPaper®. I even shaved using the GDBRazor® hoping the big guy notices me.

Have a great week :).
I see it's a downward spiral with you. One step forward, four steps back!

Cracking my side. :rofl:

Good luck! I heard it’s a pretty tough gig! I know one of the requirements is to really bring it with your work attire as evidenced by the recently fired R&D department!

Those guys always work khakis and short-sleeved shirts to work. Even had pocket protectors.

I was hoodwinked! :Rasta:

I missed your reply yesterday, my apologies;
Enjoy your tea. Is it a herbal variety?

It is my go to morning drink of Orange Pekoe. I am allergic to coffee and I haven’t had a sip in six years, sometimes I really miss the high test stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom