GDB Does Cosmic Lights & Other Photos

Damn! The bottle says 2% Rosemary Oil and 97.3% water. How oily can it be? :rofl:
It’s not that it’s oily per se, it’s that the glands are oil based... so they could potentially be sequestering the oil component of the spray. You won’t have oily buds... you’ll have rosemary-y trichomes.

Hello growers. I hope everyone is fat and happy the post-Thanksgiving Friday! :Rasta:

Had the Cosmic Lights out for her feeding today. She's on day 35 post-flip. I just upped her Mega Crop to 5g per gallon, and she's getting 1.25g Sweet Candy. She's drinking about 1.5 gallons every 3 days.

She is really smelling the place up with a bubblegum-like aroma, and she's getting frostier.

Of course I had to take a few pics.

P1030886.JPG

P1030885.JPG

P1030887.JPG

That's it! Remember, only 30 more shopping days 'till Christmas! :Rasta:

Loving the frost on your Cosmic Lights GDB! A little late getting here, but looks like I'm here just at the right time! Hope you had a great holidays brother!
Glad you could make it @Van Stank! There's still some salsa left on the buffet table. Be warned, however, I've seen a lot of double-dipping going on! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I had the CL out for watering today. She's on day 39 post-flip and is still getting 5g of MC and 1.25 of Sweet Candy. Though she looks no different than she did 4 days ago, I still had to post a pic or two! :Rasta:

P1030914.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

Also I learned that this strain averages 8-9 weeks to mature. Based on that, she should be done between 17 and 24 days! :Rasta:

It looks really healthy GDB! You did everything right with this baby. :welldone:
Thanks, Shed. What's really comforting is that at this point I don't think there's much I can do to muck it up! :laughtwo:

Looking perfect, GDB! They're already plenty chunky with lots of time left. :cheer: :ganjamon:
Thanks, @syenite, but I hope not too much time left. She's in my 2x2 which is the only space I have available right now for a 12/12 light cycle.

Once I up-pot that fake-auto GG, I'll need to put her back into the auto tent for as long as it takes the CL to finish. So I want her to finish sooner rather than later, hopefully within the next few weeks. :Rasta:

Thanks, @syenite, but I hope not too much time left. She's in my 2x2 which is the only space I have available right now for a 12/12 light cycle.

Once I up-pot that fake-auto GG, I'll need to put her back into the auto tent for as long as it takes the CL to finish. So I want her to finish sooner rather than later, hopefully within the next few weeks. :Rasta:

Haha yes I totally understand. I'm growing micro myself and it's.. tight? :laugh: :high-five:

Hello grow groupies and Happy Monday!

The usual update here. The CL was out for watering today and I snapped a few pics.
She's on day 52 post-flip and getting close to done. I haven't spotted any amber trichs yet, but plenty of milky ones.

I had to starting tying a few of the branches together due to sagging. And she's starting to lose some leaves, something she didn't do throughout bloom! :Rasta:

I'm guessing 7-10 days to go. Hope I'm right.

P1030966.JPG

P1030967.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

Hello growers.

Back again on feeding day for the CL. I hope this is the last time I take one of these feeding day pics. They're starting to bore me and, I'm guessing, you to. :Rasta:

She's falling all over herself now and I'm doing what I can to keep the buds near the light. I am surprised that I haven't seen a single amber trich on this baby. Everything looks cloudy so I thought I would see at lease a few stray ambers by now.

No matter. I took a tiny test bud from her about 5 days ago. After drying it in the sunshine for 3 days until it was crunchy, I put it in my Perfect Pipe and partook.

It is already a head banger, with a great taste! I could take this plant down today, dry it and smoke it with no cure and get as high as a Georgia pine.

That means in a short while she's coming down, amber or not!

P1030997.JPG

Back
Top Bottom