GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

I went back through my journal to find some dated pics.

This is day 28 post flip

0E8CB01E-DB6E-4A98-83DC-ABBDD59F149F.jpeg

9BEC10E0-93EA-40B6-B8BF-F1BCD7DA87B9.jpeg

This is day 42

3CB948CC-B5DC-4473-900F-DE07B82035BC.jpeg

I would definitely be sending an email to your seed provider to let them know of their error. The least they could do for screwing up your grow is send some free beans, imo.
I hadn't thought of doing that HH. Thanks for the nudge!:Rasta:

I hadn't thought of doing that HH. Thanks for the nudge!:Rasta:
Just from a customer service standpoint, they need to know they made a mistake somewhere along the line. Hopefully they do the right thing and try to make it up to you.

The picture above looks like mine do about week 4 or 5 post flip, and then they start packing on weight for a couple weeks
That's good (or not good) to know because mine is about 8 weeks post flip. This plant is a loser. :(

In all honesty GDP, it doesn’t even look like any of my BD that I have grown. Maybe you received a miss labelled package of seed.

Even the Sativa pheno I had, that I have been hunting for since, was harvested in week 8/9. They can be grown longer but I never see the reason to. After about week 9, they start to foxtail and really don’t gain enough weight to warrant flowering longer.

In all honesty GDP, it doesn’t even look like any of my BD that I have grown. Maybe you received a miss labelled package of seed.

Even the Sativa pheno I had, that I have been hunting for since, was harvested in week 8/9. They can be grown longer but I never see the reason to. After about week 9, they start to foxtail and really don’t gain enough weight to warrant flowering longer.
Thanks, Celt. That's good (or not good) to know.

What’s up GDB. Your blue dream is definitely a freak.. how much longer you thinking to let her go before you just scrap her?
Maybe about 15 more minutes, Chef. :laughtwo:

I am wrestling with what to do with this Blue Dream. I grew up poor and, as with food, it's soooo hard for me to throw a plant away.

Still, this "thing" is taking up valuable tent space, and I'm itching to start another photo grow even if it's just a single plant. Time is precious and it seems that the BD is most likely going to be a huge waste of it.

I've got a spare grow light and I could try to clean out a closet and put the plant in it. Problem is trying to find somewhere to put the stuff I take out of the closet. Mrs. Grand Daddy already thinks I'm a slob and doesn't need any more ammunition to work with.

What would you do?

Not sure where you live mate, but any chance you can put it outside to finish off. If you are in the Northern Hemisphere and below the 45 parallel, it will stay in flower.
I live in the inner city in the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. If I put it outside it would be gone in 60 seconds! :Rasta:

I’m in that same boat, I hate to cull plants. One of the benefits of growing photos is you can start them in small containers. Any little spots you can get one started in your auto tent? That could buy you a few weeks at least.

I’m in that same boat, I hate to cull plants. One of the benefits of growing photos is you can start them in small containers. Any little spots you can get one started in your auto tent? That could buy you a few weeks at least.
That's what I will do, Ms. H. I'm going to drop a photo seed and give the "thing" a few more weeks to show. I've got room in the big tent for a baby to get started.

BTW, I emailed the seed provider as you recommended. I mentioned your name in the email but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Hello growers.

It was a rough decision but I finally decided to take the Blue Dream'atic Dramatic out of the tent. I didn't toss her but put her on my back porch where she will probably slowly fade away due to lack of adequate light. Not sorry. As she was supposed to be an auto but turned out not to be one, I think she was destined to fail.

So now I have four plants in my auto tent (except it's supposed to be my photo tent). The Brooklyn Sunrise (day 96) should be done shortly. The Smoothie and Black Cream (both day 60) may have about 40 days to go. The Lemon AK is on day 32.

A few days ago I dropped some new seeds. Two autos and 2 photos. The autos are a rerun of Strawberry Cheesecake, which didn't go that well the first time I tried to run it, and a rerun of Northern Lights, whose tap-rooted seed never arose from the dirt the last attempt.

The photos are a Cosmic Lights and a Grand Daddy Purple, both from @New420Guy Seeds.

I am hoping that the 2 autos (in 1 gallon pots) and the photos (in solo cups to be up-potted to 2 gallon pots) can co-exist in my 2x2 tent for the 40 or so days it takes the two 60-day old autos to finish.

Then I will move the photos into my bigger tent and move the Lemon AK (in a 2 gallon pot) into the 2x2 tent with the other autos.

This will not work out as planned. I'm almost sure of it, but not quite sure enough not to try. :Rasta:

The new seeds all germinated and have been buried. The 2 autos will be grown in Promix HP and the 2 photos in a mix of FFOF and Coco. I'll be feeding with Mega Crop and little else (maybe some CalMag if needed and a little Bud Explosion at the end).

I feel good about this grow. I've been at this growing stuff for a little over 2 years and I think I'm finally running out of dumb mistakes to make. :laughtwo:

[QUOTE="Grand Daddy Black, post: 5065569, member: 328507”]

I feel good about this grow. I've been at this growing stuff for a little over 2 years and I think I'm finally running out of dumb mistakes to make. :laughtwo:
[/QUOTE]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even after 6 years of growing, dumb mistakes still happen :rofl:

I messed up setting up a watering system, flooded and near drowned my poor girls causing a couple to hermie and seeded an entire crop of 18 Blue Dream plants last spring lol

[QUOTE="Grand Daddy Black, post: 5065569, member: 328507”]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but even after 6 years of growing, dumb mistakes still happen :rofl:

I messed up setting up a watering system, flooded and near drowned my poor girls causing a couple to hermie and seeded an entire crop of 18 Blue Dream plants last spring lol
[/QUOTE]
Ouch! I know what you mean Celt. Notice I said that I'm "running out of dumb mistakes" not that I was completely in the clear. In fact, there is a mistake lurking in my grow area now. I saw it yesterday and tried to kill it, but it hid behind a bookcase. It's hiding back there now. Every so often, I hear it giggle. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom