GDB Does Tangerine Dream Fems

Edit: Damn, I forgot @MrSauga! Didn't mean to do that!
lol, I'm sorry I missed this. Tags don't work when a post is edited and a new one is added. I think that's why I missed it. I'll go back and skim through the good stuff. Thanks for the tag and I'm glad to follow along :thumb:

I’ve tricked myself on judging trichs too. Often I need to post pics just for confirmation because I will 100% see what I want to see. :laughtwo: Very soon though GDB!
Very soon, like tomorrow morning Ms. H! Finally! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I took down my first photo plant today. The larger Tangerine Dream is history!

It was a lot of work, and I'll be thinking of that when I plan my future photo growing plans because I hate trimming -- plain and simple. I doubt that I'll ever grow more than 3 of these at a time. It took me nearly 6 hours to take this plant down and I only gave it a light trim. And, the smaller TD will be ready within a week or so and I'll be at it again.

Enough griping. I'm happy with the outcome. It was my biggest yield yet, outdoing all of my previous autoflowers, the biggest of which was 684 grams wet. This one ended up at 700g wet plus 140g wet of fluff. (I'll use the fluff for my chocolate milk drinks which send me to another planet. (I doubt that I'll ever use regular buds for my milk because I'm not sure I could handle it.)

This bud was really sticky and made a mess of my trimmers.

Here are some pics. Once again, no plant or bud of the month candidate, but I'm pleased nonetheless.

P1030388.JPG

P1030390.JPG

Thanks for all who took an interest in my first photo grow. I've still got 2 photos going but taking this first one down feels like the end of a new experience for me. :Rasta:

Later.

I took down my first photo plant today. The larger Tangerine Dream is history!
Congratulations! Did it meet your expectations when comparing to an auto? Did you find any benefit yourself to running either?
Enough griping. I'm happy with the outcome. It was my biggest yield yet, outdoing all of my previous autoflowers, the biggest of which was 684 grams wet. This one ended up at 700g wet plus 140g wet of fluff. (I'll use the fluff for my chocolate milk drinks which send me to another planet. (I doubt that I'll ever use regular buds for my milk because I'm not sure I could handle it.)
Again, congrats on a nice haul GDB!
This bud was really sticky and made a mess of my trimmers.
:bravo: This is a good thing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations! Did it meet your expectations when comparing to an auto? Did you find any benefit yourself to running either?

Again, congrats on a nice haul GDB!

:bravo: This is a good thing :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks, MrSauga. As to the comparison with autos, I've had a few autos that came close to this weight and produced primo smoke. I haven't smoked any of the TD yet though, so I can't say anything about the quality. Can't wait to try it.

I can understand the allure of photos. I'm excited to try some more. But they do take a long time and autos seem to grow overnight by comparison.

I just love growing weed so I going to keep doing both types until they snatch the Mega Crop bag from my cold dead hand. :Rasta:

Good haul, great work!!
Did the purple come out in the buds for you? I couldn’t really tell from the pics.
Thanks, DutchinAB. No purple. All buds are light green but that might be a good thiing! :Rasta:

Nice harvest!!
Looking forward to a smoke report. TD is one of my all time favorites.

Congratulations and nice work GDB! Now you see why I told you to bite your tongue talking about all my photos finishing at the same time!! :laughtwo: Harvesting those big plants is hard work! But you did it, rest up before the next one is coming down. Hopefully you can quick dry a tester or two just for the heck of it?

Congratulations and nice work GDB! Now you see why I told you to bite your tongue talking about all my photos finishing at the same time!! :laughtwo: Harvesting those big plants is hard work! But you did it, rest up before the next one is coming down. Hopefully you can quick dry a tester or two just for the heck of it?
Thanks, Ms. H. Trimming is the worst part of growing weed. I will not be making any more funny remarks about trim jail. It's not funny, 'cause its real! :laughtwo:

Thanks, Ms. H. Trimming is the worst part of growing weed. I will not be making any more funny remarks about trim jail. It's not funny, 'cause its real! :laughtwo:
:love: :laughtwo: You speak the truth my friend! One trick I’ve heard to help break up trim jail is to just cut and trim one big branch at a time. Then when you need a break you can freely take one. When they’re all cut down, it’s like there’s a huge pressure to finish it all in one sitting, at least it is for me. ;)

Really super haul there GDB! :bravo: Besides the purple punch I did a while back, I've only grown photos. Gonna get my hands on some DDA tho. Me an the Mrs have a decent trim system that, when coupled with some good music and buds, ain't too bad. Havin said that, we got 2 greenhouses full that are gettin more intimidating by the day! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy.

:love: :laughtwo: You speak the truth my friend! One trick I’ve heard to help break up trim jail is to just cut and trim one big branch at a time. Then when you need a break you can freely take one. When they’re all cut down, it’s like there’s a huge pressure to finish it all in one sitting, at least it is for me. ;)
I use that method, which is why it usually takes me most of the day to do a single plant. I take looong breaks between branches. :laughtwo:

Really super haul there GDB! :bravo: Besides the purple punch I did a while back, I've only grown photos. Gonna get my hands on some DDA tho. Me an the Mrs have a decent trim system that, when coupled with some good music and buds, ain't too bad. Havin said that, we got 2 greenhouses full that are gettin more intimidating by the day! Hope everyone and their loved ones are happy and healthy.
Thanks, Fredwak.

2 greenhouses full! Yikes! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I started taking down the larger Tangerine Dream this evening. I say "started" because I had no intention of taking down the entire plant. I just wanted to get started and I'll finish her up tomorrow.

She's at day 82 post-flip and ended up being fed 6.5g of MC. There's a trace of amber among her buds but not a lot.

I took of 4 buds. They weighed 143g wet.

P1030422.JPG

Back
Top Bottom