GDB's Auto Array

Mahalo GDB! I honestly don’t believe I grow them any better then anyone else. I just give them lots of love and attention when i can and they do what they do and I get what I get I suppose.

I hope all is blessed in your world my friend! Good morning!
:passitleft:
Sunny, your humility is refreshing! :Rasta:

Hello grow lovers!

Update on the autos.

My runts, the Stardawg and Green Crack are plugging along slowly. They're both on day 41 and getting 4.5g of Mega Crop. The Stardawg stopped stretching and jumped into flower quickly. What a runt! :laughtwo:

Stardawg (left) and Green Crack

P1030899.JPG

The Glue Gelato, day 41 and getting the same feed, is a bushy girl! :Rasta:

P1030883.JPG

P1030884.JPG

The Afghan Mass is on day 68 and getting 5g of MC and 1.25g of sweet candy.

P1030901.JPG

P1030904.JPG

The Strawberry Cheesecake (day 67) and the Onyx (day 68) are both getting 5g of Mega Crop and 1.25g of Sweet Candy.

The Onyx remains unruly and the SCC remains my fav so far!

SCC
P1030888.JPG

Onyx

P1030891.JPG

P1030892.JPG

Finally, my buddies Glue Gelato on day 69. I'm giving her 5g of MC.

P1030895.JPG

That's all of them. It's getting near the time to drop some more auto seeds! :Rasta:

Aloha GDB!

You are gonna love the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto! I took my at day 78 from germination if I remember correctly. Really good smoke!! It’s right up there with the cream manderine xl auto I grew.

That Afghan mass looks killer! I hope you have a blessed day my friend!

Aloha GDB!

You are gonna love the Strawberry Cheesecake Auto! I took my at day 78 from germination if I remember correctly. Really good smoke!! It’s right up there with the cream manderine xl auto I grew.

That Afghan mass looks killer! I hope you have a blessed day my friend!
Thanks, Sunny.

I'm hoping my SCC goes at least until day 90. She needs time to fatten up before the slaughter! :Rasta:

Hello growers!

Just a quick update on the autos. They all seem to be doing their thing. The Strawberry Cheesecake has developed some leaf issues which may or may not be a problem. I'll update that on my next post (maybe).

This post is to demonstrate how rusty old wheels turn slowly.

I was watering the basement autos yesterday when a brilliant thought occurred to me. "Why are you running autos in 2 tents when they'll all fit in one?":idea:

Hence:

P1030905.JPG

This simple move frees up my 4x4 tent for photos! And across the forum I sense a collective, "DUH!"

What can I say? :Rasta:

You roll them too big it’s hard to see out front too? I love those moments of clarity when smoke clears! Congrats on the new found growing real estate my Braddah! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!

You roll them too big it’s hard to see out front too? I love those moments of clarity when smoke clears! Congrats on the new found growing real estate my Braddah! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far!

LOL. I need an exhaust fan for my brain! I hope your day is going well too, Sunny. :ganjamon:

So much of the timing of this depends on the type of smoke ;).

No doubt my friend! Coincidentally burning brain cells doesn’t let off any smoke at all..

LOL. I need an exhaust fan for my brain! :ganjamon:
I looked on the Zon already. They have a good selection of fans but the brain flange is hard to come by.. go figure :high-five:

So much of the timing of this depends on the type of smoke ;).

And you still have room for about 5 DDAs in there. :thumb:
And the type of brain!
Or 1 DDa in a 20 gallon drum of perlite! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

so now you can go perpetual right? Start in the 2x2 and flip into the 4x4
There you go again with that word I can't spell, Chef. :Rasta:

Because I'm a sucker for intrigue and punishment, I have to fit autos into my grows. So I'll be using the 2x2 for that once the photo that's in there is done.
In my world of DDA that would be a waste of 19 gallons of perlite. ;)
That's funny, Shed. I grew a DDA and wasn't that impressed...at first. When I smoke it now (after being jarred for about a year) it's a new story! :Rasta:
No doubt my friend! Coincidentally burning brain cells doesn’t let off any smoke at all..

I looked on the Zon already. They have a good selection of fans but the brain flange is hard to come by.. go figure :high-five:
Odd. I can't believe that China doesn't make 'em. I'll check Ebay. :rofl:

Odd. I can't believe that China doesn't make 'em. I'll check Ebay. :rofl:
They probably do! It’s the headbutt installation that concerns me.. Not worth the concussion I’d say! Lol I’ll keep my brain foggy
:passitleft: :passitleft:

I was watering the basement autos yesterday when a brilliant thought occurred to me.
How the hell did you get cars in your basement and why on earth are you watering them? Oh, I know, the brilliant idea was, how am I going to get the cars out of here. :bravo:

How the hell did you get cars in your basement and why on earth are you watering them? Oh, I know, the brilliant idea was, how am I going to get the cars out of here. :bravo:
MrS, when I was a kid, I was perplexed by auto dealerships. I always wondered how they got cars into the showroom because the entry door to the room was normal-sized. Now, I think I've finally figured it out! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom