GDB Does Fatkid's Cake And Other Photos

:p I’ll bring my wedding cake it’s done in a couple weeks.

Fat Kids Cake, what are the genetics on that?
Here are the seedbank's claims. If the THC gets anywhere near their prediction, I will be higher than a Georgia Pine!

Fatkid's Cake

Fatkid's Cake is a deliciously tantalising cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
This 60% indica cannabis hybrid is quite easy to grow with a little experience under
the belt and promises sky-high levels of THC, good yields and a more-ish flavour.
It is also highly resistant to swings in temperature, mould and plant diseases.

Fatkid's Cake takes 8 - 9 weeks of flowering indoors with yields between 400 - 500 gr/m2
of dense, oval-shaped buds. Outdoors yields can almost double, up to a maximum of 800 gr/m2.
Whether grown indoors or outdoors Fatkid's Cake requires high light intensity and low levels of
humidity which pretty much precludes outdoor cultivation in northern Europe.

This is a tasty strain with sweet flavours of spice, vanilla and chocolate with some earthy notes.
THC content can reach a mind-blowing 30% with just 1% CBD. The effect is joyfully relaxed
sensations and, quite possibly, the munchies. A great strain for evenings but without any
couch-lock effect.

:ciao:

How old are you again? :)
45 year old stoner that loves cake
Here are the seedbank's claims. If the THC gets anywhere near their prediction, I will be higher than a Georgia Pine!

Fatkid's Cake

Fatkid's Cake is a deliciously tantalising cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie.
This 60% indica cannabis hybrid is quite easy to grow with a little experience under
the belt and promises sky-high levels of THC, good yields and a more-ish flavour.
It is also highly resistant to swings in temperature, mould and plant diseases.

Fatkid's Cake takes 8 - 9 weeks of flowering indoors with yields between 400 - 500 gr/m2
of dense, oval-shaped buds. Outdoors yields can almost double, up to a maximum of 800 gr/m2.
Whether grown indoors or outdoors Fatkid's Cake requires high light intensity and low levels of
humidity which pretty much precludes outdoor cultivation in northern Europe.

This is a tasty strain with sweet flavours of spice, vanilla and chocolate with some earthy notes.
THC content can reach a mind-blowing 30% with just 1% CBD. The effect is joyfully relaxed
sensations and, quite possibly, the munchies. A great strain for evenings but without any
couch-lock effect.
Very nice. My WC has very similar genetics but it’s auto. Kind of a light feeder, I just went to 6g/G last week- had been feeding 5g MC + 1g Sweet Candy and it loved it and is very dense. Also it’s the first plant in a while where I didn’t get unusual leaf burn (the kind that may be K overdose or Cal def related)
Good luck, I’ll be watching that one unfold. Should be a frosty stinky girl in no time!

High G! I'm in! Def be lookin at that cake. From the info you gave, I bet it would thrive in a desert greenhouse. I hope all is well in your world. Stay stoneder.

High G! I'm in! Def be lookin at that cake. From the info you gave, I bet it would thrive in a desert greenhouse. I hope all is well in your world. Stay stoneder.
Welcome @Fredwak. You have a desert greenhouse?

you know I’m in GDB. That fat kid cake is a cross of two serious knockouts. Should be a good one to watch.
You know I want you here, Chef! It's your nudge that got me to try my first photo! :ciao::ciao:

Glad you took the dive right?! Autos are nice cause you can grow them pretty much anywhere, but if you can swing it photos are the way to go.
Yeah, Chef, enjoying the ride! Still, growing the autos gives me lots of little bits of primo smoke, and gives me something to do while I wait, wait, wait on the photos. :Rasta:

Hello grow folks.

I'm up late tonight with nothing to do. I think I got a bud out of my "house mix" that is some of that uppity stuff! :Rasta:

While looking at our sponsor's page I noticed that @GeoFlora Nutrients has a 20% off thing going. Since I've been wanting to try their nutes, this seemed like a good time to go for it. GeoFlora Grow and Bloom ordered and on the way. :Rasta:

I'll do 2 of the plants in each nutrient (GeoFlora and Mega Crop) but haven't decided the specifics yet.

I hope this will be interesting. :bongrip:

Run clones!!! So you can get a true sense of the difference... if you run different strains or even different seeds of the same strain it will be hard to tell whether the changes are cause of the nutes or just cause of phenotype

Run clones!!! So you can get a true sense of the difference... if you run different strains or even different seeds of the same strain it will be hard to tell whether the changes are cause of the nutes or just cause of phenotype
I agree, Chef. But I'm not trying to do a true "comparison" grow. I'm just want to try some new nutes and jumped on the sale price!

What interests me most about the GeoFlora is that you only have to apply it every few weeks. I'm pleased with the low labor required by the Mega Crop but this stuff might take me to Lazy Man's Paradise. :Rasta:

It definitely has the potential to be great for the lazy gardener. But be careful, with products like that... if you forget (or lazily decide not to) top dress it takes weeks to correct the course. So while it is water only which makes it super easy, be extremely rigid with your top dresses. Your plants will suffer without them.

I understand you just wanna try something new, but you should do it for science!

Back
Top Bottom