Sponsored Grow: Dope Seeds, Dosi Dos & Wedding Cake

johnnystackz

~ Welcome to the sponsored grow brought to you by
@johnnystackz & @Dope-Seeds.com ~

Welcome back yet again for another Sponsored grow! Wanted to give a huge thanks to @Dope-Seeds.com for letting me kick off this sponsored grow, thanks guys! We have kicked off the photos about a week ago and man have we got progress! Lost 2 wedding cakes during germ probably either do to over water or just very small tap when entering the soil. I had about 5 other seeds of my own not germinate so well this time around which is surprising to say the least as I've been hitting a 80-90% germ rate this past year. Oh well.. The train keeps moving and the girls are indeed happy. We have yet to feed them as I really want these guys to take there time and not over take everything in the small tent. Besides that these will need to spare some time in smaller pots until stock of soil comes in. I might start looking into promix if needed but right now im set on ff Ocean forest and happy frog mix for these laddies.

Also Big Thanks to @StoneOtter for referring me on this opportunity :420::high-five:

Key information about my grow
Strain- Three Strains -Photo
Black- Skull Seeds
3x Dosi Dos
1x Wedding Cake

1xGreasy Runtz Also including this into my run which will be from Exotic Genetix.

Tent Dimensions: 5x5x8 - Indoor tent durring flower and 2x4x4 for veg.
Soil mix: Super soil
Pot size: Solo cups then to 3gallon then to 5gallon
Light: I will be using my new Spiderfarm SF-2000 &SF-4000
Air Flow: (2) Small fans and A/C + carbon filter and fan
Temp of Room: Median range at 74degrees. Lows in the 70's highs reaching about 78 degrees
Pests:
Water Cycle: Water/feed/water/feed
Nutes/Fertilizer: Recharge + Veg Dirty Bloom

8FD0F050-B1DE-463D-A55D-FBBFFD36E01D.jpeg

I have to watch this one! I will be starting my sponsored grow very soon too! Good luck! It looks like you have a great start!
Well welcome to the grow @Emilya ! Thank you! Im expecting good things! When you start yours lemme know!!

Back
Top Bottom