Grasbauer's Last Run - Nebula - 220W PL-L - Soil

grasbauer

Here's my last run for a while: 2xNebula by Paradise Seeds, germinated 15/01/16. Biobizz grow & bloom fertilizer.
First pic February 6th - yet another time I had the problem of slow growth at the early veg phase. I am always at least a week behind comparable setups.
Lights were flipped Feb 22th, plants were only 25 cm high.
Second pic March 3rd.
New pic coming soon. It is now 3 weeks before the projected harvest date, and the plants are about 53 cm high (10-15 cm smaller than I had intended).

What is unusual about this cultivar is the large size of the fan leaves in relation to the plant size, see last pic.

nebula_feb06.jpg
nebula_mar03.jpg
nebula_leaves.jpg

Hello grasbauer.

Looks like a few weeks yet as i can not quite see the pistils changing colour just yet, could always get a jewelers glass 60x to check trichome colouring tho.

The height of the plant could well be down to dominate genetics even tho paradise seeds suggest it is 50/50 sativa, indica but may well be related to a phenotype occurrence of a shorter indica nature.

Slow growth ah... might be the pot size slowing things down a little !

Have a read of this link - Pot Size Question :thumb:

It should offer insight into the question at hand.

Good info, thanks. It could have something to do with my repotting only once, mostly due to lazyness. I'm not that concerned about normal photoperiodic varieties though, one week more less won't matter much.. but about the Auto ones, which might stay smaller than they could. However, it is recommended to plant Autos in a large pot from the beginning..

Some of the pistils are changing color, but yes, there is some way to go. The buds are very bright, this is a "white widow" cross.

It's done, harvested 63 days after start of 12/12.
Projected yield is about 80g, quite disappointing and the lowest yet, but to be expected with plants that just hadn't grown large enough before flowering.
I vaped the resin from the scissor's blades.. nothing special, but a nice calming effect, long lasting.

nebula_harv1.jpg
nebula_harv2.jpg
nebula_harv3.jpg
nebula_harv4.jpg

Just put the harvest into the jars. Turns out it was more than expected, 101g (4 oz) + 1.6g of good quality amber colored extract made with Isopropanol. That's it with this report.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom