Greenislands 5 Gallon Upgrade Ebb & Gro TEK

Looking awesome as usual. Its great to see the air stones working out for you, that is some crazy growth. Great job. Keep up the great work... + rep

ok so heres a more recent pic. You can see here how after another mere 3 days they have reached the ductwork again and are just in general OVERGROWN. The plants are drinking 50 gallons of nutrient solution in 84 hours, which is just a phenominal amount, and without the 100 gallon rez theres no way I wouldve been able to keep up with all the water used by the new system. Amazing results so far though, just amazing!

105_1716_-_Copy.jpg

105_1717_-_Copy.jpg

And here in this photo you can see all the plant material I took out of the room so the plants legs are nice and shaved. I also raised the lights once again to there hopefull final height. And I also supercropped the plants one last time just to try and even out the top canopy and give me as many top nodes as possible. Notice how flat the overall height is here? Thats what I was going for.

105_1718_-_Copy.jpg

In this pic I had just completed staking all the plants and tying branches as well as trimming and supercropping them into submission. That black trashbag is packed full of growth I trimmed off. Then the lights went out...just in time for one last pic.

105_1719_-_Copy.jpg

And here a photo of the other smaller room, just cruisin along at a nice happy pace, lol. But nothing compared to the speed and progress of the 5 gallon ebb and gro set.

105_1719_-_Copy.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and viewing everyone!

If you havent already done so.....throw a couple of power heads in the resovoir. It keeps everything moving. Plants look sweet

I just wanted to put a couple pics side by side real quick so you guys can see the rapid pace of the plants in the 7 day period before I trimmed them up. So here they are, 3 pics each 3 and a half days apart.

105_1637_-_Copy.jpg

105_1697_-_Copy.jpg

105_1716_-_Copy.jpg

I can see the difference in the speed in which the plant grows in the 5 gallon buckets, now Im just hoping I can see a difference in size of the nugs after there done. Otherwise the new 5 gallon ebb and gro set has worked near flawlessly and the results have been better than first expected...especially once the roots got started!

Green what's up bro,

Dude I love the new set up and ur ladies are growing at an astounding rate..+reps and 5 stars for ur new set up and for ur ladies.

Great job my friend..

I have LOTs of new photos for everyone. I just cant find the time with the holidays and all. I will hopefully have them up soon. The plants are flowering just excellently and the 5 gallon DIY setup is working incredibly. There are already big ol roots poking out the bottom, lol. Hope to have the pics up soon guys, Im sincerely sorry for the slacking over the holidays on updates and pics. Thanks for stopping by though everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and see how things where progressing. I am sure all is going as planed or better. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas..

Ok guys, Im back. Yes I know Im slaaaackkin. But I have an excuse...lol. I had my first child a couple weeks ago. So its been an interesting rough month or so.

For everyone whos concerned, YES the 5 gallon ebb and grow is working great, fabulouse actually. I have some pics for everyone that I will post here in the few minutes I have between diapers and feeding. I have been juicing the plants with mad nutes until today when they started to flush. The 1000watt lumateks have been on "super lumens setting" for about 3 weeks and it really beefed up the nugs and added some definete weight. Hope you like!!!

Well start off with some Sweet Tooth in all its glory!!

100_1898_-_Copy.jpg

close_up_Sweet_Tooth_f1_-_Copy.jpg

100_1924_-_Copy.jpg

100_1916_-_Copy.jpg

100_1918_-_Copy.jpg

And heres the garden of meds lookin fine as hell!

100_1909_-_Copy.jpg

100_1902_-_Copy.jpg

Some big ol GDP nugs....this nug is actually in the other room under the 600 watters.

100_1912_-_Copy.jpg

A nice organically grown Tangerine plant in some Ocean Forest soil. The most insane smelling plant to date...exactly like tangerines. Just amazing! (this is also in the other room under the 600watters

100_1906_-_Copy.jpg

Big Bang making a huge debut BANG with massive colas!

100_1901_-_Copy.jpg

Hope you all enjoy and once again sorry for making everyone wait for so long. Its just been real hectic with the baby around....extra time is hard to come by, thats for sure. Stay high Ya'll!

Back
Top Bottom