Greenisland's Humate Supreme Organic Grow

Thanks guys. My ghetto grow room should get the job done, lol. I hope to have the rest of the plants transplanted here within a week or so. Thanks for checking in guys. New pics up tomarrow or the next day.:roorrip:

There is no way in hell thats a ghetto grow room haha That room looks so pro. So nice and clean, plenty of space... :bravo: Keep it up man Ill be here the whole way watching and learning :reading420magazine: :ganjamon:

Well, I would really rather have 1000watt lights, 8" air cooled radiant reflectors upon a million other things that I would rather have diefferently. These days Im rarely limited by money as far as equipment goes so to build an entire grow room on donations and about $500 is kinda new to me. I dont necessarily mean ghetto in a bad way I just mean there is a lot that could have been done better if the funds had been there. You should see some of the gardens Ive built lately...just stunning. Several of you out there know what I mean, lol.

I love this garden, I just wish I didnt have to use grow bags, and turkey basting trays, lol,...thats all. I DO have a lot of good things going for this garden though, first and foremost an excellemnt sponsor with Humate Supreme and a great group of patients all lending a helping hand when needed. I love these quaint little gardens. And Im very greatfull for what I have here and all the help I have gotten along the way. Thank you to all of you out there who helped...You know who you are.

Stay high guys! Peace!

You yelled about a G-13? I am not really impressed. But what can I say? I still got one growing. Airy buds. Lots of crystals tho, but wasn't all that. Least my thoughts. I hear tale you got a R2D2 plant? Well here's Chewi she's G-13 second generation.
Chewi.JPG

Keep your shit green Dude

Oh, I really appreciate the info on the G-13 too. Kinda dissapointing, lol, but good to know. I have one at work that is flowering right now so I guess I will get to see what your talking about. Thanks again though. Any help on those strains is much appreciated for sure.

Looks like you could do some surgery in that room, very nice and that plants look like they are well on their way. Can not wait to see how this one turns out.... Great job as always...:bravo:

That R2D2 was a name I heard here. I think it was Orangeblood. I'm wondering if anyone ever heard of Star Wars? A friend brang me 10 or so clones of it. I can't find any info.Good looking plant tho. But I have no faith in names. Either good or better. Looks great Dude

That R2D2 was a name I heard here. I think it was Orangeblood. I'm wondering if anyone ever heard of Star Wars? A friend brang me 10 or so clones of it. I can't find any info.Good looking plant tho. But I have no faith in names. Either good or better. Looks great Dude

Guys I am laughing so hard right now!
First off GI, awesome grows Brother! I dont ever post on your threads but i am here, drooling at your work!
There is no R2D2 strain. That I know of at least.
I built an aeroponic bucket cloner inside of a life size r2d2 store display soda bottle cooler so that's where the r2d2 thing came from. How it became a strain is beyond me. Stoner folklore I guess.
Keep up the great work GI! :peace:

Wow!
Just did a quick read-through, and you have definitely peaked my interest! You have a great setup...very clean and well thought out. Also, very awesome of humate supreme to sponsor the grow...congrats on that!

I'll be following along.

:goodluck: bro!!

Got yourself a great start going. Great room, great looking healthy plants, will be interesting to see how the Humate Supreme takes advantage of your hard work..

Back
Top Bottom