Greenleaf Nutrients

teamfdn

420 Member
If I am going to use the 2-Part formula, Bud Explosion, CalMag Pro and Sea-K all at once, in what order should they be added?

Additional Data Points:
-RO water
-Yucca Extract already in the water as a wetting agent
-Sunshine Mix #4
-Early-Mid flower

You won't need Bud explosion, Calmag Pro and Sea-K. The mineral ratio is already well formulated in the base (A+B) and is a complete plant food. I would save the money on Bud explosion since it will only give you less yield and problems with low pH in late flower. Straight MPK(mono potassium phosphate) is mostly used to lower Nitrogen when used as a supplement growing in straight hydro and is not needed and even contra productive growing in containers.

With their new formula with added carbonates "Calmag Pro" should be even less needed since they bettered the inherent pH problems with Mega Crop. If you want to add any additives to the base a silicate supplement do more than any of the other supplement you've listed. Silicate is a wetting agent and better nutrient uptake by building better transport channels for nutrient with greater stems and leaves.

If you look at the science and plant biology less is more growing Cannabis but the manufacturers selling nutrients will have you believe otherwise. What NPK value is on the bag? Cheers!

You won't need Bud explosion, Calmag Pro and Sea-K. The mineral ratio is already well formulated in the base (A+B) and is a complete plant food. I would save the money on Bud explosion since it will only give you less yield and problems with low pH in late flower. Straight MPK(mono potassium phosphate) is mostly used to lower Nitrogen when used as a supplement growing in straight hydro and is not needed and even contra productive growing in containers.

With their new formula with added carbonates "Calmag Pro" should be even less needed since they bettered the inherent pH problems with Mega Crop. If you want to add any additives to the base a silicate supplement do more than any of the other supplement you've listed. Silicate is a wetting agent and better nutrient uptake by building better transport channels for nutrient with greater stems and leaves.

If you look at the science and plant biology less is more growing Cannabis but the manufacturers selling nutrients will have you believe otherwise. What NPK value is on the bag? Cheers!
Totally agree. I have bud explosion and sweet candy and a bag is literally a lifetime supply but they’d never make more money that way.

Mega Crop one part and/or two parts is a complete nutrient system on it's own.

Part A's ingredients....

MG part A.JPG

MC part A Potassium silicate.JPG

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom