GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

:passitleft: Yes i will, thank you. Im not very religious Grizz but Ill still send a prayer your way man. Now smoke this doobie :passitleft::circle-of-love:

Nicholas! Didn't know you still had enough elixir after the stone was destroyed.......... Guess you do. 800 years now? I don't guess you'd want to share. . . .

Glad you brought that up... 665 year does not equal eternity Mr Flammel. Please explain...

Glad you brought that up... 665 year does not equal eternity Mr Flammel. Please explain...

Haha, i was born in France in the year 1330. The secret to my long life is the sorcerers stone. Everyone thinks the stone is something i created using alchemy but in truth the "stone" is actually a ball of hash i made from some weed grown by ancient aliens back when dinosaurs ruled the earth. I smoke a little every month to stay young. :laughtwo:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: can I have some :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here's a few of those whorled phyllotaxy branches, flowering without issues...
image36788.jpg
image36787.jpg
image36786.jpg

Great spacing on them flowers. Look like they will put you down too.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I'm really liking the whorled phyllotaxy and saying whorled phyllotaxy, lol....I haven't come across it before or seen it in any journals. Be out there/here no doubt, I just haven't seen... Thanks millertm...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: pity not kava kava.... :passitleft:

my first thought Kava-Kava.

13 hours from LA, take me another 6 to get there, and shit we got ridiculous lines and minimum 2 hour wait to get on just a domestic flight over here these days. Last time I flew in from the Kingdom of Tonga, via Auckland, was 30 hours with layovers just from Auckland, not to mention the PITA from Tonga to Fiji to Auckland. If I show up over there I'mma gonna stay a few months! Boats or Trains for me for a while brother. Now get your ass back to trimming!

:yikes:

That's the reason I live where I do Grizz.... I can't deal with the insanity that is going on here right now... The thought of even going to the city is not something I will even consider... I have to go to town about once a month for groceries and such... most of them are delivered to me by Schwan's but I have to go for dog food and milk bread those kinda things... and mind you it is not a big city by any stretch of the imagination and when I am there... I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone...:yikes: People are rude and everybody seems to always be in a bad mood... and honestly most of them around here... Look like there are no branches in their family trees...:straightface: I hate leaving my property and that is the reason I very rarely do... I like my dogs a whole lot better than I do people... I watch the local news even around this little podunk place and it just freaks me out...:thedoubletake: I am always shocked at just how mean people can be and if this friggin' election is not over soon this country is going to tear itself apart... It really is very sad to watch it happening before my very eyes... As you know I love my country very much and I have 2 boys that are in the Army... Hence you can figure that is the way they were raised... and for the first time in my life... I wish my boys were plumbers or something.... Anywho hope you are having a green and blessed day and I hope you are able to stay in your safe place for the rest of your life.... I wish we could get ours back.....:circle-of-love:

I'm with you there Dennise, every time I have to go into to town I'm surprised I don't wind up killing a bunch of sumbitches, just ruins my day!

:straightface:

Thanks guys.... Just weirded out, first time I've seen a dead body and it's a friend... Everything's just echoing in my head.. Just going to spend the day on here and try to keep my mind occupied.. Hopefully don't get emotional and into a fight accidentally in somebody else's thread..

Man Grizz, I was catching up and made a couple of comments before I saw this post of the tragic and sudden loss of your friend. I sorry for your loss Brother, hang in there man. Pulling for you and praying for you and your friends family.

All good brother and thanks... I've been surrounded by it today, kinda why I haven't commented on it.. Good to have this place to also escape from it, if that makes sense... Bullshit how life moves on and tragedies hold only for as long as we hold them.. Most were at work today, nobody wanting to be there but I don't know, it helps but makes me feel weird, trying to be respectful but not show too much more emotion than glazed eyes, hard being a bloke at times, you know what I mean. Girls hug cry touch, we kick the dirt and try not to look into each other's eyes.. Sucks working there to, tourist and locals rubbernecking around.. Don't know when funeral will be, late next week is think... I need some advice on personal solicitor and financial shit, you think you got something to offer in that regard if i give you p/m. Just some ex stuff or anybody else that know/been through or is good with finance, p/m me...

Of course Grizz, send me a pm with more specifics, of course different counties, but bet we can try and sort it out. Anytime brother.

I concur, on the BS, kinda gets old, same shit, God has a reason, cherish the good times, blah, blah, not much help in times like you are going through. Even big bad ballers ball sometimes pard, let her loose, and anybody don't like it, f*ck 'em and feed 'em fish heads, cheaper than beans.

Love Ya Man!

Will do mate.. Nothing really, just some clearer thoughts needed.. I'll p/m you tomorrow some stage... Your plants look awesome by the way, nice swelling indeed 707. How you feeling, better? .. Must be warming up, those holes done...If you use my recipe on any you'll have to tell me which plants.. A lot are getting plants ready now, I'm jealous, doesn't take long, not even dry and I want to grow another.

This is weird..When I saw his old man the other day, I thought he was strong, well his a lot stronger than I thought. Once I left work after the accident, his delivered two more loads of concrete to job, driving past his son in middle of the road.. Another 3 loads today.. Spinning us all out.. Had a good chat with builder I'm doing the job for, he was struggling and open enough to talk about it, it was good... After it happened I was worried itd play on my mind and was open to seeing a counsellor but it hasn't. I'm not in shock or anything, it's actually given me more acceptance and less scared of death. That's not in a morbid way, just a part of life meaning...

It's nice to see food grown too, looks great. Yep, I'm high too.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Grizz, I'm glad to read you're feeling more centred today, onward and upward.

Back
Top Bottom