Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

I was reading another journal that was saying they did really well outdoors and in higher temps. I'm gonna try running one outside in a pot. TX should be mid 80's consistently through Sept/Oct. I'll keep a journal to compare my indoor vs outdoor and also to see if mine put out a decent yield
Lucky lmao. Wish i can grow outdoors no problem lmao

Lucky lmao. Wish i can grow outdoors no problem lmao
Ehhhh, I kinda can. We have 12 acres and don't really have neighbors, but I have 3 kids and one of them is 14. He knows every square inch of this property from riding around on his dirt bike. I think I can keep it low key for long enough though. Potted will make it easy to move, and it is a quick auto, so I won't have to play hide & seek for too long

Ehhhh, I kinda can. We have 12 acres and don't really have neighbors, but I have 3 kids and one of them is 14. He knows every square inch of this property from riding around on his dirt bike. I think I can keep it low key for long enough though. Potted will make it easy to move, and it is a quick auto, so I won't have to play hide & seek for too long
Its not a privacy thing, but its the temps that makes it to where i cant grow period lmao

Its not a privacy thing, but its the temps that makes it to where i cant grow period lmao
I can imagine... Small price to pay to live in such a beautiful place.

Yeah, living above the arctic circle sucks at times like this lmao. Tried to get literally dozens upon dozens of greenhouses i can afford with the dividends and none would ship. Even more lame haha

I'm using first time as well that Same nute line up but in coco....

I always do that. I'm growing in coco also.

:welcome:
Welcome, coop. I will be interested in seeing your in vs. out grow results.
I am just finishing a similar comparison.

Thanks Boatshoe, I'm wondering if my outdoors will end up stress seeded due to a floodlight, but only one way to find out ;)

Welcome Coop !

Glad you arrived :) better late than never haha

Thanks, glad to be here!

The breeder advertises "High/Very High Yield". LoL

Yeah, it's funny how rarely I ever see "yields for sh!t" in a breeder's description :hmmmm: .

Seriously, though, that could be under optimum conditions, with the highest-yielding phenotype. Maybe a high-density sog, and almost certainly under at least 600 watts per m².

We have 12 acres and don't really have neighbors, but I have 3 kids and one of them is 14. He knows every square inch of this property from riding around on his dirt bike. I think I can keep it low key for long enough though. Potted will make it easy to move, and it is a quick auto, so I won't have to play hide & seek for too long

Err... Forum guidelines prevent me from regaling you with stories of my explorations through our local woods by the time I was that age, and what sorts of things I routinely found. But I have a feeling they would distress you, so maybe it's for the best ;) .

I was reading another journal that was saying they did really well outdoors and in higher temps. I'm gonna try running one outside in a pot. TX should be mid 80's consistently through Sept/Oct. I'll keep a journal to compare my indoor vs outdoor and also to see if mine put out a decent yield

Good sun, that ought to be near the sweet spot for temperature, assuming it's receiving all the light-energy that it is capable of processing... Could be a winner. Might want to use a large pot (or put it into well-prepped ground), though. Otherwise, an unexpected hot (for your area, lol) spell could be pretty harsh on it. The extra "pot space" would allow for more moisture at the root zone when it's transpiring like mad - and the ground might be cooler than the soil in a pot, even if you're only going a few inches down.

So, all 4 of my THC Bomb are up and healthy. I had to peel the seed husk on 2 of them. Thank God for steady hands.
These little bastards are taking off like a rocket. Cool to see how much better cannabis grows in ideal conditions.
Just for shits & gigs, I threw in a clamp on light with a big ol CFL.
Will post some pictures soon...

Sad that I'm practically limited to using CFL bulbs for my grow haha, other lighting sources are just way too expensive/overpriced here..

But will probably make a plan to get LED at some point when they're more affordable
I found a big ass CFL today at the hardware store. Had no intention of adding lights, but when I saw it, I figured it would be worth a try.

Sad that I'm practically limited to using CFL bulbs for my grow haha, other lighting sources are just way too expensive/overpriced here..

But will probably make a plan to get LED at some point when they're more affordable
I have an apollo 4 full spectrum 160w im selling dirt cheap. Works like new i always cleansed my equipment after every harvest. Message me

I found a big ass CFL today at the hardware store. Had no intention of adding lights, but when I saw it, I figured it would be worth a try.
My first grow is/was with a bunch of 15-23w CFLs, couldn't find the big ones for the life of me.

However, managed to find 40w and 125w options for quite cheap recently. (Actually too cheap... And only had a handful in stock, which no one really knows about, small local shop)
Using 2x40w (combined with some 20s) as a test during this Veg to decide wether I'd get the 125s for flower and/or veg.

Think they'll probably only have 6500K though..

Anyway, probably no one's first choice in lighting.. unless there's no other way, but CFLs worked better than I expected. Even though my wattage is kind of on the low side for 3 plants in flower. I'm at about 100w per sqft over 2 sqft for 3 plants. (As far as I know it should kind of be 150w optimal per sqft per plant - which is where I'm trying to get if I do not change to a different light source)

Germed the 4 seeds in hopes I'd get 1-2 females. If all 4 are female, probably won't be keeping all of them (wish I could grow 2 of them outside, but that wouldn't be the smartest Idea on my end haha)

Side note: heat in my cab is much better, but still not how it was / how I want it.

My first grow is/was with a bunch of 15-23w CFLs, couldn't find the big ones for the life of me.

However, managed to find 40w and 125w options for quite cheap recently. (Actually too cheap... And only had a handful in stock, which no one really knows about, small local shop)
Using 2x40w (combined with some 20s) as a test during this Veg to decide wether I'd get the 125s for flower and/or veg.

Think they'll probably only have 6500K though..

Anyway, probably no one's first choice in lighting.. unless there's no other way, but CFLs worked better than I expected. Even though my wattage is kind of on the low side for 3 plants in flower. I'm at about 100w per sqft over 2 sqft for 3 plants. (As far as I know it should kind of be 150w optimal per sqft per plant - which is where I'm trying to get if I do not change to a different light source)

Germed the 4 seeds in hopes I'd get 1-2 females. If all 4 are female, probably won't be keeping all of them (wish I could grow 2 of them outside, but that wouldn't be the smartest Idea on my end haha)

Side note: heat in my cab is much better, but still not how it was / how I want it.
Look up Nebula Haze on the autoflowering network. She did a large scale grow using only cfl bulbs and ir was insane. She yielded literally pounds but i think she was using like 1200w total haha

Look up Nebula Haze on the autoflowering network. She did a large scale grow using only cfl bulbs and ir was insane. She yielded literally pounds but i think she was using like 1200w total haha
Hahaha will have to take a look, that's insane . will message you bout the light

420-magazine-mobile1447428603.jpg

Day 19 and shes taking off slowly. Slow grower more like. Moved her upstairs and shes liking the light alot better than the sk140. Going to water her in the next couple days

Just got home from a walk in the wild and I'm very happy to say the babies are doing great :)
My 1st guerilla grow is off with a bang haha.. Everything seems to be working great , havnt had any buck around in the last 5days so that's great.(I put heavy fragranced soaps cut up in socks and take a Wee around the area haha).

The exodus seed wasn't doing anything so just decided to keep the 3 that are strong and beautiful already :) i brought 3 5lt empty water bottles with the bottoms off to the site and will be putting them over the plants as soon as they get a bit bigger !

OG Kush 1
420-magazine-mobile177647482.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1600041203.jpg

OG Kush 2
420-magazine-mobile230603208.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1054871671.jpg

Durban Poison
420-magazine-mobile1751248378.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1536884066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1447428603.jpg

Day 19 and shes taking off slowly. Slow grower more like. Moved her upstairs and shes liking the light alot better than the sk140. Going to water her in the next couple days
She's looking gorgeous!
Don't think I'll have that much growth at day 19, mine's going really slow as well but I'm happy nevertheless :D

All of our ladies looking great, i might tie her down tomorrow, i dont want them upper leaves blocking light to the lower half of the plant

Here are my girls (or boys, but let's hope not! I want at least 2 girls, only planning on growing 2 of the 4)

Day 15

Any ideas what could be wrong here? Pics below.
Darkside is doing okay
Gator is droopy
Middle Child is drooping
Song Sparrow's leaves are feeling very hard/dry and as you'll see still very warped...

First time I watered directly after transplant I gave water until a few drops came out the drainage holes.

I gave them each about 50ml water about an hour ago, because the soil is only dry up to about my 2nd knuckle, afraid I might over water... This is the first time I gave water since the transplant about a week ago? I have 1/3 Perlite to Soil ratio.

Darkside : doing quite well
420-magazine-mobile1522420580.jpg

Gator
420-magazine-mobile1199394696.jpg

Middle Child
420-magazine-mobile1101069645.jpg

Song Sparrow
420-magazine-mobile1697186974.jpg

Back
Top Bottom