Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

in by the hair on my chinny chin chin ! FINALLY, managed to germ 2out of 10 cks purple kush yesterday. into seed plugs today .
should be fine, had them germ w pretty high temps in the paper towel, this a.m they had about a 1/4 in tail ....

I do that every few hours for a day or so.

Occasionally, you get lucky and the reapplications of water will rehydrate the inner layer of the seedcase and things can proceed naturally. I've seen the cotyledons stick together and have to be helped ever so slightly. Usually it just means things dried a little too quickly (a hot CFL directly overhead can be enough to cause it, it's not exactly terribly uncommon). Once in a while I think the seedling just doesn't have enough vigor to do what it's supposed to. Both, occasionally, I suppose.

Seriously considering flushing the Early Miss runt to harvest next week. Tric's are milky white but not ambering at all yet. But.... Is it really gonna grow much more?

As in height? No, lol. Bulk up a little, maybe end up a bit heavier? Could be. Amber is a sign of degraded trichomes. I'd think that, as long as more new ones are being added (and maturing) than old ones are degrading, that it's still potentially "in development." But that's just a guess. IDK autos (that's why I'm in the thread ;) ).

I'm at day 68 on a "60 day auto".

Wouldn't be the first time a plant finished later than its specifications stated it would. Too much nitrogen before flowering really got started, a random phenotype variation, maybe the breeder counted actual flowering weeks instead of total time from sprout to harvest, or even just an overly optimistic description (for marketing purposes?).

cut it to clear room for my new guys? (Space really isn't an issue)

If space isn't an issue - and if this is the last survivor of a disaster, lol - you might want to let the poor thing go and see what happens.

Such a puny little firecracker though

420-magazine-mobile248674909.jpg

It's kind of cute. It'd be cuter if it was growing in a little cup, I guess. (Or 256x larger ;) .) But it's still cute. It's like the little cannabis plant that could. It could be chuggin' up a mountain in a little train, I'd be rooting, "Come on... Come on, you can make it!" LOL.

Little guy was tough as nails, but I think his days are numbered.

<Whispers> <PSST> I think it's a girl, lo.

Occasionally, you get lucky and the reapplications of water will rehydrate the inner layer of the seedcase and things can proceed naturally. I've seen the cotyledons stick together and have to be helped ever so slightly. Usually it just means things dried a little too quickly (a hot CFL directly overhead can be enough to cause it, it's not exactly terribly uncommon). Once in a while I think the seedling just doesn't have enough vigor to do what it's supposed to. Both, occasionally, I suppose.

As in height? No, lol. Bulk up a little, maybe end up a bit heavier? Could be. Amber is a sign of degraded trichomes. I'd think that, as long as more new ones are being added (and maturing) than old ones are degrading, that it's still potentially "in development." But that's just a guess. IDK autos (that's why I'm in the thread ;) ).

Wouldn't be the first time a plant finished later than its specifications stated it would. Too much nitrogen before flowering really got started, a random phenotype variation, maybe the breeder counted actual flowering weeks instead of total time from sprout to harvest, or even just an overly optimistic description (for marketing purposes?).

If space isn't an issue - and if this is the last survivor of a disaster, lol - you might want to let the poor thing go and see what happens.

It's kind of cute. It'd be cuter if it was growing in a little cup, I guess. (Or 256x larger ;) .) But it's still cute. It's like the little cannabis plant that could. It could be chuggin' up a mountain in a little train, I'd be rooting, "Come on... Come on, you can make it!" LOL.

<Whispers> <PSST> I think it's a girl, lo.
She is gender fluid. LoL

Took a trip to my babies in the wild :) haha !
And I'm happy to say we have lift off .. 3 out of the 4 seeds popped out the soil (2 og kush and 1 durban poison), the other seed didn't want to germ for some reason ! But as you guys know , I don't ever not have a backup plan .. I put a exodus X kush seed in its place :)

Durban Poison
420-magazine-mobile1722454645.jpg

2 OG kush's
420-magazine-mobile332268385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile752169902.jpg

All the grey and black in the soil is ash and coal from the fires .. This soil is so rich in nutrients I don't think I'll ever need to feed it ! Only water from the fresh river stream .. The purest organic grow iv ever done, soooo stoked man. Can't even begin to describe.. For an organic man this is special !!

I hate saying bad things about others so I'm just going to say I will politely not be buying from this seedbank again.. No1 iv spoken to has been happy with what they got. Out Of 6 seeds I planted, I had a mutant , 2 really small plants and looks like these criticals are also going to be really small sigh..only 1 of them is growing properly and it's my older mamba ! But I'll do my best with them as that's what they deserve !
The poor critical girls came out with yellow leaves and the older they get the greener the leaves get, I mean wtf did they do haha ! That's why I havnt really updated them.. Anyways, this is how they looking

My 2 criticals
420-magazine-mobile146837629.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1795637488.jpg

These are my 2 older autos .. Exactly the same age (2weeks4days).. Look at the size difference , the Mamba has branched out and got a nice thick stem and the tangerine on the right is just sucking , doesn't have any other branches/bud sites than the main 1 sigh ! Criticals look like they going down the same road.. Anyways, luckily I got the guerilla grow photos and my indoor photos going to make up for it.. Gave the other 3 auto seeds I had away.. And iv got a seed collection so says allot about the genetics haha :)
420-magazine-mobile1102188605.jpg

Gonna take me a while to catch up, but I'd like to submit my ladies for this thread.

Just completed my first grow of 1 plant, and for my 2nd grow somehow I am now growing 3 indoor and 3 outdoor! :laughtwo: 2 of these are autos.

-Started soaking in water on 7-17 and transplanted to soil on 7-18.
-Running 2 strains, Syrup by Buddah, and Red Poison by Sweet Seeds. Both are 8 week plants.
-Light is a Hydrogrow 300W (190 at the wall), with a UVB supplementation from a Exo Terra 18W UVB 200.
-Tent is a 2x2x4 space in a closet with a 190cfm exhaust fan with a charcoal filter.
-Soil is mostly coco coir, but there is an old batch of miracle grow mixed in there somewhere so some pots have it and some don't.
-For nutes I'm using General Organics GO Box lineup.

July 17

20170717_224152.jpg

July 30- Syrup aka Mrs. Buttersworth is in the back right, and Red Poison aka Donna, is front right. Mrs. B popped out of the soil 4 days before Donna. *sings* What a difference 4 days makes...

20170730_172404.jpg

Nutrient lineup during Veg

20170627_081109.jpg

During flower

20170627_081256.jpg

First time growing autos so I'm interested to see how fast they develop vs photos and what my yield will be per plant. Is an ounce too high of an expectation?

Seriously considering flushing the Early Miss runt to harvest next week. Tric's are milky white but not ambering at all yet. But.... Is it really gonna grow much more? I'm at day 68 on a "60 day auto". All it is really going to amount to is a sampler bud. LoL
What do you guys think? Flush/cut it to clear room for my new guys? (Space really isn't an issue) Think I'm just ready to cut down the last plant from "Disaster Grow 2017" lol

I'd do a bit of amber for sure get that body buzz man if it was sativa dominate then sure but it's indica dominate so I'd like body buzz with that Heavy hitter

Gonna take me a while to catch up, but I'd like to submit my ladies for this thread.

Just completed my first grow of 1 plant, and for my 2nd grow somehow I am now growing 3 indoor and 3 outdoor! :laughtwo: 2 of these are autos.

-Started soaking in water on 7-17 and transplanted to soil on 7-18.
-Running 2 strains, Syrup by Buddah, and Red Poison by Sweet Seeds. Both are 8 week plants.
-Light is a Hydrogrow 300W (190 at the wall), with a UVB supplementation from a Exo Terra 18W UVB 200.
-Tent is a 2x2x4 space in a closet with a 190cfm exhaust fan with a charcoal filter.
-Soil is mostly coco coir, but there is an old batch of miracle grow mixed in there somewhere so some pots have it and some don't.
-For nutes I'm using General Organics GO Box lineup.

July 17

20170717_224152.jpg

July 30- Syrup aka Mrs. Buttersworth is in the back right, and Red Poison aka Donna, is front right. Mrs. B popped out of the soil 4 days before Donna. *sings* What a difference 4 days makes...

20170730_172404.jpg

Nutrient lineup during Veg

20170627_081109.jpg

During flower

20170627_081256.jpg

First time growing autos so I'm interested to see how fast they develop vs photos and what my yield will be per plant. Is an ounce too high of an expectation?

I'm using first time as well that Same nute line up but in coco....

So... Ordered these today. Anyone have experience with this strain?
420-magazine-mobile744106158.jpg
I do. I grew a few of those out at once indoors. They didnt like being close to the light as my other sativas did. Made some great smoke though and the yield wasnt much. Told myself id never waste my time with those again cause of the yield lol.

I do. I grew a few of those out at once indoors. They didnt like being close to the light as my other sativas did. Made some great smoke though and the yield wasnt much. Told myself id never waste my time with those again cause of the yield lol.
That's good to know. The breeder advertises "High/Very High Yield". LoL, we'll see how it grows...

I was reading another journal that was saying they did really well outdoors and in higher temps. I'm gonna try running one outside in a pot. TX should be mid 80's consistently through Sept/Oct. I'll keep a journal to compare my indoor vs outdoor and also to see if mine put out a decent yield

Back
Top Bottom