Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

It was bagseed from some cheapo, jam-packed full of seeds, baggy of outdoor mj I got from a friend.

As far as I know it's Swazi, basically any unknown weed you get on the street here is Swazi.

Wish I could get my hands on some Durban Poison.
Not to shabby for a random seed. Hope it smokes well.

The critical runt haha
420-magazine-mobile2007902254.jpg

She's such a cutie! Any idea why shes so small? pheno? deficiency?

Quick family picture, any idea why the new growth tips are so light compared to the fan leaves? Is this okay?
420-magazine-mobile188635020.jpg

Looks fine to me. Keep an eye on it though, could be a sign of a nitrogen deficiency.

Do photos show sex before the switch?

I think they start showing preflowers around 4 weeks, at least mine did.

Also, this humidity is okay right?

420-magazine-mobile462212148.jpg

My RH is between 55 and 75. Avg in my tent is 60-65.

The genetics I got from this seedbank were very weird ! Some grew small some grew big , and nothing on the description is what they actually grow like haha.. Don't buy seeds from Pachamama!!! Not worth the effort..

Out of 10 seeds I only got 4 to grow.. The rest didn't germ or turned into a mutant and die haha ! Never happened to me before.. Needless to say I have a new beans from GSR

Still enjoying the learning process so all is not lost .. And my older Mamba is looking great , with the bigger critical following in her footsteps haha

Have a blessed day !

Thought I'd share with you guys my first harvest. It's not a lot, but I'm really happy.

420-magazine-mobile180961507.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1346096864.jpg

Using the old backing from my aircooler as a drying rack! Intuitive! It's been dried 5 days hung from anf attached to main stem, slightly cracking when bent, but no snap yet so will be drying it for another day like this before jarring it up.

420-magazine-mobile1885798902.jpg

Also, this humidity is okay right?

420-magazine-mobile462212148.jpg
Beautiful, Gibs.

Beautiful, Gibs.
Thanks SCGuy

I think I might have slightly over dried them though, they've been in the curing jar for a little over a day now and apparently within 24 hours the dry almost "crunchy" outsides should be soft again... Mine's still pretty much crisp, but not as. Humidity was 67% when they went in, 69% when I tested for that today.

However, when I ground up one of the little buds (sample I swear...! Haha) it still seemed a little moist (not wet though).. maybe I'm just used to low par, cheap, over dried swazi lol.

Anyway will keep them jarred up until humidity reaches 71-72 then burp it to drop down 60s.

If anyone is interested, here's a link to my latest posts on the Trainings and updates of this group grow.

It has information about my pH results etc as well and slight comparison from technique vs technique (basic stuff everyone probably already knows)

It's a bit on the long side, thus reason for not reposting here.

We Should K.I.S.S - Second Grow

Thanks SCGuy

I think I might have slightly over dried them though, they've been in the curing jar for a little over a day now and apparently within 24 hours the dry almost "crunchy" outsides should be soft again... Mine's still pretty much crisp, but not as. Humidity was 67% when they went in, 69% when I tested for that today.

However, when I ground up one of the little buds (sample I swear...! Haha) it still seemed a little moist (not wet though).. maybe I'm just used to low par, cheap, over dried swazi lol.

Anyway will keep them jarred up until humidity reaches 71-72 then burp it to drop down 60s.
My first batch...ever...is too dry. So I want to pay attention this next time.

That color is so green. Does it stay like that? How long was it on the rack?
Depends on the lighting source, those photos were taken under the warm white CFLs I flowered with (was night time so had to turn on the lights for photos)

Here's a photo daytime in jar, it's a dark green color actually.

420-magazine-mobile134727827.jpg

To answer your question:

I dried them hanging on main stem for 4-5 days, then another 1 and half almost 2 days on the rack.

Will be moving my babies around in the tent as soon as the lights come on :) update to follow !
Its been very quiet haha .. take it every1's having a shweet weekend or as we say in SA a Lekker weekend :)

Will be moving my babies around in the tent as soon as the lights come on :) update to follow !
Its been very quiet haha .. take it every1's having a shweet weekend or as we say in SA a Lekker weekend :)
Yeah...in the US, 1st weekend of college football(American football-not soccer) paired with a Labor Day holiday on Monday.
It will give me time to check all the colas on my WW...found a few caterpillars yesterday nestled in the nugs. For an outdoor grow, I'm surprised that I haven't had more problems with critters. But I check the girls several times a day

Ahhh okay.. Starting to make sense now Haha !

Here's the girls :)
420-magazine-mobile1301552929.jpg

420-magazine-mobile742235531.jpg

Not 100% sure what's happening with the runt , think it's just cruising and doing it's own thing haha ! Let's hope it kicks into gear :)

My older Mamba (cheese X tangerine)
420-magazine-mobile1690103340.jpg

Hopefully the bigger critical follows in her sisters footsteps haha !

Man oh man.... My THC Bomb autos are blowing up right now. Been growing about an inch every day for the last 4 days. Whaaaaaat! Super stoked.

They're all showing off their lady parts now too. Can't wait to see the outcome.
420-magazine-mobile54651646.jpg

420-magazine-mobile184248938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1506285114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1325690666.jpg

Back
Top Bottom