Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

Hi auto buds!
Hope everything is well, I'm getting caught up here. Tough heat wave here and had some fungus problems but my autos are doing ok.
I think this is day 42 for the bubba kush, one in wine barrel two in pots. One has been trained.

The smallest bubba sister in the barrel, about 16 inches high

The middle bubba, trained lightly to pull the meristem down below the side stems and decrease the apical dominance. This plant was about 2/3 the height of the bigger one. Let's see how this affects yield. I don't want it bushier than this because it will risk fungus at this point.

The tallest one, about 36 inches tall. Showing some flowers.

Here's the tangerine, couple weeks younger. I'll probably train this lightly.

Cheers, -bo
:)

Hows your humidity levels boatshoe? Hope the man upstairs sends you cooler weather.. :)

I went to my guerilla grow spot with the 2 DP's and my 2 OG kush's and was a little freaked out to find some1 had been there sigh.. I think it might be the nearby farmer as iv seen his dog running around the area.
Whoever it is wasn't bothered at all and actually planted a lil Aloe tree next to 1 of my plants and covered the 1 5litre bottles lid with half a 2litre bottle. I really dont know what to make of this hahaha.. I dont think its the police otherwise they would of wrecked everything and I dont think it was any1 who had anything against what they saw.
Im thinking the farmer went looking for his dog and stumbled across them, thinking of leaving a letter in a bank bag with a pen to see if someone replies LOL !

Only going to go there once a week to water now and keep my eyes wide open.. Thank god i planted the others on a totally different spot that I know for a fact cant be found !

Lets hope for the best

Hows your humidity levels boatshoe? Hope the man upstairs sends you cooler weather.. :)

I went to my guerilla grow spot with the 2 DP's and my 2 OG kush's and was a little freaked out to find some1 had been there sigh.. I think it might be the nearby farmer as iv seen his dog running around the area.
Whoever it is wasn't bothered at all and actually planted a lil Aloe tree next to 1 of my plants and covered the 1 5litre bottles lid with half a 2litre bottle. I really dont know what to make of this hahaha.. I dont think its the police otherwise they would of wrecked everything and I dont think it was any1 who had anything against what they saw.
Im thinking the farmer went looking for his dog and stumbled across them, thinking of leaving a letter in a bank bag with a pen to see if someone replies LOL !

Only going to go there once a week to water now and keep my eyes wide open.. Thank god i planted the others on a totally different spot that I know for a fact cant be found !

Lets hope for the best
Crazy! Keep your eyes peeled, for sure... Maybe you could leave a little nug from the harvest next to his plant. LoL

Normally I'd be freaked out.. But the cops would wreck everything or touch nothing ! Some1 liked what they saw and decided to add what they saw fit. I know they aloe plant keeps pests etc away. So whoever it is did me a favor. Really think it's the farmer, that's why I wna leave a note and hopefully get a reply. Just to say I'll clean it all up once im done and if they would like some bud id definitely provide. Just pls don't steal/take them.

Anyone have experience with BHO or bubble hash? Thinking about giving it a shot with the OG Kush photo plant when I harvest it. I've never made either, and have also never used the BHO concentrate. Pros? Cons? Difficulty to process? I've also heard the trim from a harvest works great for bubble hash....

Lets hope for the best

The weather here is cooler and that's at least comfortable thanks for the good wishes. The heat and forest fire smoke has been life threatening in parts of our state.

Oh, you asked about my humidity, let me tell you :)

The RH here is a big challenge. It's generally cool and that's actually worse for powdery mildew. I have a problem this year with septoria for the first time. The temp drops down to about the dew point every night at about 55deg and it's common for the plants to be wet from about midnight till the sun dries them out. I've been spraying with some preventative at least twice a week but I still lost two in ground and two potted. I haven't figured out how to get it under control, so I have to accept some lossage. But we don't get rain, so that's good I guess.

I have been spraying with Serenade, a biological control from bacteria bacillus subtillus. Also neem oil, soap, potassium bicarbonate. That's a variation of the formula, I think SCGuy posted (and good job on finding it and keeping on top of it.) I use potassium bicarbonate called GreenCure because it will leave less residue than baking soda, sodium bicarbonate. It breaks down to potassium, which is a nutrient and gets absorbed; sodium bicarbonate leaves sodium residue which is toxic. In small dosages to spot treat its ok, but every week would build up. I use neem in veg and a vegetable based oil later if needed. And I use insecticidal soap, potassium based, instead of detergent, again to reduce residue and the soap is a little milder.

I have to spray often so I use the least toxic I can. I started using actinovate also, in fact I had just changed my spray regimine before I got a worsening. Hmm.

That's one reason I am interested in the autos, they can mature before the pests can get established.

Well, Lion, that is an unusual development in your grow. I hope it's friendly, it kind of seems like it. Take care and good luck.

The weather here is cooler and that's at least comfortable thanks for the good wishes. The heat and forest fire smoke has been life threatening in parts of our state.

Oh, you asked about my humidity, let me tell you :)

The RH here is a big challenge. It's generally cool and that's actually worse for powdery mildew. I have a problem this year with septoria for the first time. The temp drops down to about the dew point every night at about 55deg and it's common for the plants to be wet from about midnight till the sun dries them out. I've been spraying with some preventative at least twice a week but I still lost two in ground and two potted. I haven't figured out how to get it under control, so I have to accept some lossage. But we don't get rain, so that's good I guess.

I have been spraying with Serenade, a biological control from bacteria bacillus subtillus. Also neem oil, soap, potassium bicarbonate. That's a variation of the formula, I think SCGuy posted (and good job on finding it and keeping on top of it.) I use potassium bicarbonate called GreenCure because it will leave less residue than baking soda, sodium bicarbonate. It breaks down to potassium, which is a nutrient and gets absorbed; sodium bicarbonate leaves sodium residue which is toxic. In small dosages to spot treat its ok, but every week would build up. I use neem in veg and a vegetable based oil later if needed. And I use insecticidal soap, potassium based, instead of detergent, again to reduce residue and the soap is a little milder.

I have to spray often so I use the least toxic I can. I started using actinovate also, in fact I had just changed my spray regimine before I got a worsening. Hmm.

That's one reason I am interested in the autos, they can mature before the pests can get established.

Well, Lion, that is an unusual development in your grow. I hope it's friendly, it kind of seems like it. Take care and good luck.
Good idea about the potassium. Ive seen that on several bottles of organic bug spray. My plants are in the backyard so I check them often. I read that getting it Early is the key to mildew and Septoria, which I've also dealt with. We're down in the mid 80's now, so some stress relief for the girls. Very dry with low humidity, but I see that we may be dealing with a hurricane next week.

Lets hope for the best

I would leave some doobie snacks along with a note :laughtwo:

Hope everyone had an awesome holiday!

Heres Syrup. 50 days old, 9 in flower. Looks amazing! The buds are bulking up. Gonna win as far as yield goes.

20170829_155536_001.jpg

Some nice bud sites right?

20170906_003358_3_bestshot.jpg

Stackin!

20170906_003325_5_bestshot.jpg

This is a dope pic!

20170906_003625_2_bestshot.jpg

Donna is 50 and 23 days in flower. I'm pretty sure I stunted her growth, then again it is an 8 week strain. Started flowering after 4 weeks. Shes still sexy though. My little purple midget.

20170906_003430_5_bestshot.jpg

These buds are gonna look crazy!

20170906_003523_3_bestshot.jpg

So pretty.

20170906_003554_5_bestshot.jpg

Very nice Seaweed :thumb: looking healthy bud !

Was out at my bush spots today and everything's still smooth sailing so lets hope it was a friendly encounter with my plants :)
I personally think its the farmer and he's chilled with it.

My indoor tent is filling up and should be snipping 2 of my older autos at the end of the month followed by the sour grape and critical autos and lastly my big Sativa.. Really happy with the Run so far.
Will post an update 2morow morning :cheer:

Very nice Seaweed :thumb: looking healthy bud !

Was out at my bush spots today and everything's still smooth sailing so lets hope it was a friendly encounter with my plants :)
I personally think its the farmer and he's chilled with it.

My indoor tent is filling up and should be snipping 2 of my older autos at the end of the month followed by the sour grape and critical autos and lastly my big Sativa.. Really happy with the Run so far.
Will post an update 2morow morning :cheer:
Awesome news! I'm hoping to chop my girls down in early October.

Sounds about right ! What strains you growing ? Give me some info .. If you have already somewhere along the line im sorry .. very goofd at the moment :)

Sounds about right ! What strains you growing ? Give me some info .. If you have already somewhere along the line im sorry .. very goofd at the moment :)
All four are White Widow Autos. They're somewhere in between day 50-60. 7 gallon pots coco and perlite. Cyco A&B bloom, cal mag, and various additives that I've been trying. Need some more liquid koolbloom so they can get some weight. On deck I currently have Colorado cookies, tangie matic, daquiri lime, and gg4 autos. I have 3 autos in one pot full of coco which would be Colorado cookies, tangie, and DLime. In one 7 gallon pot. I think I'm going to germ 4 more and put them all in 3 gallon pots (minus the 3 headed monster) right now I have one extra of the tangie, cookies, and dlime, at least two will get popped then I'm also popping my auto Masszar which is by CMC and Sour melon mass. That will fill up my auto tent. My photo tent will be full as well with a bunch of different strains. Already popped I have Peyote Cookies, LSD, KK, GSC, Pineapple Chunk. In addition to those I will be planting a heirloom sativa called Nimbus 2000 (Ace Malawi x Bhangi Haze)
In my third tent is the flower tent for photos will be two Goliath F2 and one Chocolate Mint OG, I also have clones of both of these strains in the photo tent.

Also the photoperiods are all high brix organics grown in LOS.

That's a lot of info and everything I have going

Here are my ladies this morning... Day 45
420-magazine-mobile1845471940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821768755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61125883.jpg

Here is the freebie auto (Champion) that I started a couple weeks behind the THC Bomb.
420-magazine-mobile208529157.jpg

OG Kush photo is 15 days old now...
420-magazine-mobile1266894119.jpg

2- Pink Grapefruit auto & 2- Jack Herer auto
420-magazine-mobile1576840477.jpg

Everything seems to be growing really good; THC Bomb is just starting to show flower... Growing super fast for the last week. I've got 2 Dieselicious photo seeds germinating right now that will be in the soil tomorrow.
All these crazy hurricanes keep sending cold fronts out where I live. I've had to actually start turning my A/C off completely in the grow barn. Just glad I checked when I did, that shed almost became a damn refrigerator.

Love all the recent updated. Bad ass pictures!

2 OG's in the wild :) the 2 DP's are a lil smaller
420-magazine-mobile1523052620.jpg

My bigger critical is starting to stack up nicely.. Will post pics soon !
Also been feeding my plants with a molasses tea which has worked like a turbocharger on a motor haha

Hope every1's grows are going well and life's shweeeeeet !
Irrrrrrie

Day 56!

Flushed on previous water session since they seemed to have a little bit of nute hurn going on with the edges browning on some leaves.

Because of this, I assume, they're holding water a bit longer, will probably only water/feed again next week sometime.

I still feel like this grow is going much slower than my previous one.

Darkside - Topped
Coming along nicely, removed all the big fan leaves from the main stem. So a slight defoliation.
420-magazine-mobile1784007992.jpg

Gator - Fimmed
Opening up a bit, not so tight anymore, getting more light to the whole plant now. Also defoliated slightly.
420-magazine-mobile1020271492.jpg

Middle Child - LST only
Growing a bit weird and uneven, definitely doesn't seem to be working as well as top/fim/flux. Did not remove any fan leaves.
420-magazine-mobile1153489691.jpg

Song Sparrow - flux/mainline
8 colas gaining on the rest of the grow, we'll see how this goes.
420-magazine-mobile288132957.jpg

Group Photo
420-magazine-mobile1288228640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom