Group Grow - Autos Only - Seeds Must Be In Soil By The 25/07/2017 Latest

If they in your roots like you say it can cause many issues.
Make a mix of cinnamon and garlic (the stronger the better - you cant overdose) in a 2lt bottle of warm water and leave for it to get cold. Once its cold you can feed the soil with it. Repeat everyday for 5 days. Its an organic way of curing your issue but yours might be a little to far along and might need something stronger. I had a aphid issue last month and this organic potion smashed them out the pot haha :)

Hope it helps brother. take a look at previous posts and you should find what I did to get rid of mine.

Decided to drop my last lemon haze autos in for a soak today.... Along with an OG Kush regular seed. LoL (can't pop just one) Anyhow, the first 2 Lemon Haze seeds are still sitting in a wet towel but doing nothing. I'm expecting this last seed to do the same... Sadly...
Maybe they got a bit overheated in shipping? I wouldn't expect that because the other seed that shipped with the Lemon Haze germinated just fine, but these LH seeds are also smaller than any herb seed I've ever seen.
Sent an email off to Seed Supreme to see what they will do. Hopefully send a couple freebies...

next few waterings I will give 2ml flora gro, 2ml AHH, 2ml cal mag and 2.5 ml neem oil to 1.5l of water with pH 6.2

No Flora Micro?

No Flora Micro?

Unfortunately not, that is why I've been using the calmag. I had started with flora gro, flora bloom and calmag before running out of bloom. So I replaced that with the AHH and now I'm running low on flora gro so I was thinking of using the bio grow next time round too.

Moral of the story is I'm running out of the flora series and my local headshop, the only place I would trust for grow stuff, isn't getting it back they have only a few bottles of the bio bizz series that I was going to pick up cause once there gone they aint coming back.

Day 29 (got myself a day counter app to help me remember what day it is haha)
420-magazine-mobile2089218847.jpg

Over all the grow is going much better.

Gave them each different amounts of water two days ago to test for over/under watering.

Darkside: 40 sprays
Song Sparrow: 50 sprays
Gator: 65 sprays
Middle Child: 85 sprays

So a big gap between Darkside and MC, all of them still looking healthy, no signs of over watering on MC... Needless to say it's soil took a bit longer to dry out on top. But all dry now... Need to water again but want some feedback on amount first...

I'm considering giving more water... With that 240 sprays I didn't even empty this small spray bottle. Meaning between all 4 of them they only received half the capacity.
420-magazine-mobile455138022.jpg

Seems (after spraying out the rest of water) I get roughly 650 sprays out of the bottle. Between 4 plants that would be rounded to 160 sprays. The bottle is equal to 2 cups (475ml or 0.125 gallon or 1 pint)

Is 0.25 pint or half a cup water enough for these plants? Too much?

Darkside: really caught up to the pack, if it surpasses the rest, I will add slow fert granules to the rest of them in moderation.
420-magazine-mobile571179967.jpg

Gator
420-magazine-mobile678480270.jpg

Middle Child: Still the odd one out in my eyes.. looking different from the rest.. do giving names have an impact? Haha I don't know.
420-magazine-mobile1150075822.jpg

Song Sparrow: almost identical to Gator in many ways now.
420-magazine-mobile1570691033.jpg

Well, looks like the seedbank is gonna make things right with those Lemon Haze seeds. Recieved a credit for my previous order and used it to order a 5 pack of Pink Grapefruit Auto seeds.
The strain sounds delicious! LoL

420-magazine-mobile595891589.jpg

Was out of town for 10 days. Luckily my watering system worked. Not as I planned, but the girls are still alive so that's a good thing ;) I've got some reading to catch up on lol.

Syrup AKA Mrs. Buttersworth at 28 days.

20170814_011201.jpg

Red Poison AKA Donna at 28 days. Germinated on the same day, but was transplanted about 4 days behind Mrs. B.

20170814_011432.jpg

Great hearing from you Coop .. babies are looking great !

DirtBagg -
Howzit going buddy .. Its never too late to start jump in and join the crew :) Welcome !
Spread your knowledge and share your journey with us all.

The last bit of this msg is for every1 .. What do you think about turning this group into a community grow journal when our grows are finished ? (it already feels like a community to me)
I think it would be great to make friends, share stories, gain knowledge and most of all enjoy what we all love so much .. Growing our sweet sweet MaryJane :)

Latest and greatest from the barn grow...

Here is that "Champion" auto freebie seed. 7 days in the soil:
420-magazine-mobile371246581.jpg

Here are my THC Bomb autos. 21 days in the soil:
420-magazine-mobile817469480.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1526057203.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1978607389.jpg

And..... Out of 4 seeds that are set up to germinate, the OG Kush regular seed popped and found a home in soil today... The 3 Lemon Haze seeds are still not popping open. Pretty sure all 3 got smoked in shipping because I'm 99% sure they are all dead. Oh well, Grapefruit seeds on the way to replace those Lemon Haze duds.

Everything happens the way it is meant to happen...

Hope y'all have a great day; I'll be plugged back in later this evening to see what's new. Peace!

Preston - THC bombs looking good bud :thumb: BUT you need to
Transplant the auto into its main pot now otherwise you will land up with a scrawny little plant. They hate being transplanted and should live in 1 pot for its whole life. Transplanting, topping, supercropping etc stunts the plants growth dramatically. People have gotten it right but 9/10 times its a flop.

Preston - THC bombs looking good bud :thumb: BUT you need to
Transplant the auto into its main pot now otherwise you will land up with a scrawny little plant. They hate being transplanted and should live in 1 pot for its whole life. Transplanting, topping, supercropping etc stunts the plants growth dramatically. People have gotten it right but 9/10 times its a flop.
I have been thinking about moving the THC Bomb up to 5 gallon cloth pots this week. I started them in these 1 gallon cloth pots so I didn't have to worry about transplant for awhile, but I think it might be time. I'll be going straight from cup to final pot from now on with my autos. These 1 gal pots might be a bitch to transplant. The slightest bit of struggle getting them out will most certainly end with me cutting them cloth pots off the soil. No biggie though, they were like $2 and I don't think I'll use them again anyhow.

Good day everyone, hope everyone's still growing strong!

Installed a diy carbon filter in my flower cab last night, seems to be working quite well... Will see when the smell goes away which has taken over most of the room. Seems less smelly already though.

Quick update. Day 31
420-magazine-mobile1259429323.jpg

All seems well in the land of Vegetation, growing a bit every day. Still trying to figure out the perfect amount of water. Not sure if I'm under or over watered.

Any recommendations for nutes that aren't too expensive/minimal upkeep?

First grow I didn't use any nutrients for simplicity. Are they necessary?

Good day everyone, hope everyone's still growing strong!

Installed a diy carbon filter in my flower cab last night, seems to be working quite well... Will see when the smell goes away which has taken over most of the room. Seems less smelly already though.

Quick update. Day 31
420-magazine-mobile1259429323.jpg

All seems well in the land of Vegetation, growing a bit every day. Still trying to figure out the perfect amount of water. Not sure if I'm under or over watered.

Any recommendations for nutes that aren't too expensive/minimal upkeep?

First grow I didn't use any nutrients for simplicity. Are they necessary?
I use Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, and Bloom. Simple and inexpensive, 1L bottles have lasted 5 months and aren't even 1/4 gone yet. I added in Bud Candy on my last grow during flower to sweeten the buds up a bit. Not sure about how effective this one is yet... I'm skeptical but trying something new

Back
Top Bottom