Grow Tent Questions

sfgiantsfan

Hey folks, I'm looking to get into a small grow tent. Ideally 36" x 36" x 63" and most of the tents I'm looking at don't seem to have light tight lower ventilation ports. I'm not looking to go cheap and would like a quality product. Most of the amazon offerings don't look like they fit the bill but could be wrong there. Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks! btw I didn't see any tent posts within the last few years so not sure if anything has changed in that world or not. I usually build boxes for my growing environment but a tent looks way cheaper and now it's possible due to other factors.

If you aren't looking to go cheap look at Gorilla grow tents. You will find almost all tents use the same drawstring setup for sealing vents. It's two drawstrings on separate vent tubes.

They seal pretty well but if it concerns you I'd use wide (3 or 4') HVAC tape.

Once sealed get inside the tent, have it zipped up and check for light leaks.

Can you stretch to a 4x3 instead?

If so, I highly recommend the Homebox R120 tent, such a great tent and has it speaks for itself with reflectivity.

There a stoney colour on the outside instead of your normal black and the material inside is bright white, build quality is by far the best out of all the tents I've had and even without a filter they hold the smells which again the past tents never.

They also come with vent dividers that allow air but no light too.

I have just finished my first grow in the tent and I yielded 20+ oz in a 2x4 space with an extra 1x4ft space for airflow, I run two of these tents so I highly recommend them :).

Can you stretch to a 4x3 instead?

If so, I highly recommend the Homebox R120 tent, such a great tent and has it speaks for itself with reflectivity.

There a stoney colour on the outside instead of your normal black and the material inside is bright white, build quality is by far the best out of all the tents I've had and even without a filter they hold the smells which again the past tents never.

They also come with vent dividers that allow air but no light too.

I have just finished my first grow in the tent and I yielded 20+ oz in a 2x4 space with an extra 1x4ft space for airflow, I run two of these tents so I highly recommend them :).

These don't look available in the us and they're over $500. While I do want quality, that seems a little high compared to secret jardin or even gorilla tents which seem comparable. Thanks, though, for the suggestion!

I'm already in the UK but I have just spoken to my local hydro guy and he said he's happy to send anything you like.

I think a few order in now as certain products aren't available in the US but easy findable in the EU, let me know if you'd like his details.

i would be more worried about the quality of the zippers than i would be about light leaks , there is always every mans favorite tool its called duct tape lol

Back
Top Bottom