Grumpy Snowman Flowers Black Sugar, CapJunky, MobyDickXJupiterOg - PHH Still Ongoing

You got more snow than I did.

When I was in the service, I was stationed oversea and the west coast. One of my last duty stations was in California. Before that I live in Washington stat for 5 years and loved it there. I am from Pennsylvania and I enjoy the seasonal changes. Not the music group, but I did like them also.
Anyways, if I wasn't able to transfer back to the east coast; I was real close to retiring in Washington. I love the fishing, crabbing, and everything else.

The girls are looking great.
How long do you plan on vegging?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thanks. I’m from PA also, was in TX for almost 15 years but back in PA so the kids can know their families.
Flipped them 6 days ago, they bounced back from being root bound and deficient pretty quickly. Will give them some tea and microbes today. On cruise control for now.

Pressed some cured big chillz and trop last night. Maybe 1.5 grams. Didn’t weigh in or out but got a nice ball.
IMG_0260.jpeg

Well I moved everything into the final flowering position. The 4x4 has the two Black Sugar up front. Back right is CapJunky (cut) back left is MobyDickXJupiterOg. Single is CapJunky but in a crate.
The big tent is under a Mammoth 640W 6 bar Mint White series. 3x3 is under a BudgetLed 500w series flower spec with UV. I will be adding UV to the big tent towards the end of flower.
All plants are being fed Bloom Yellow Bottles and are in amended ProMix Hp that is on its 4th use.

IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0278.jpeg

end of day 25

BlackSugar x2
CapJunky x2
MobyDickXJupiterOg x1

Fed today: Bloom yellow bottles, phat, flower A&B @6.3ph

Each plant is in approximately 10gal 5th run promix with worm castings and doc buds first run amendment

Running 13 hours with lights on and 11 off

6 bar mammoth mint white big tent
500 w diy QB fixture single CapJunky

Howdy everyone. Been debating on whether to run multiple journals or just continue my previous with new plants.

I’ve found the perpetual journals to be intimidating for new forum users.

Anyway. I’ll be posting the plants that are in the 3x3 and 4x4

Currently in the 4x4 is the Purple Honduras Haze sitting at 113 days after being flipped to 12/12

The 3x3 has the veg group:
2 Black Sugar from @SeedsMan
1 MobyDickXJupiterOg
2 CapJunky (cut)

This lineup and positioning will change after the PHH is done. The black sugar will be in the 3x3 alone with the custom light and extra UV/IR

The other 3 will go into the 4x4 along with something from the 2x2 to fill the extra spot. Will be a surprise.

Here are a few pics

Plants are in 5th use modified doc buds blend promix.

Feeding Bloom Yellow Bottles nutrients throughout along with Myco/rhizosphere supplements and high quality organic worm castings.

RO water with alkaline 7th stage adding Ca/Mg
All nutrient solutions are PH adjusted to 6.3 ~
Most feeds are bi weekly in actively aerated casting tea.

Plain water when necessary has added Si

Foliar Tx occasionally with Si and Ca

IMG_7012.jpeg
IMG_6991.jpeg
IMG_6988.jpeg
IMG_6999.jpeg

IMG_6994.jpeg
IMG_6993.jpeg
!!That's a big one!!! (1st pic 💚)

Back
Top Bottom