Grumpy Snowman Flowers Black Sugar, CapJunky, MobyDickXJupiterOg - PHH Still Ongoing

Not sure if anyone is into cube puzzles but the Gan 13 and TornadoV3 flagship are damn nice.
IMG_7439.jpeg

Been a minute. Hope everyone had a good Christmas and Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate. We enjoy Christmas here.
Plants are doing well. Just cruising along. The black sugar seems to be a slow vegging one. No biggie. My new light should be here soon. Will be flipping these in the next 10 days or so. The black sugar are up front. 2 Cap Junky back and the MobyDickXJupiterOg is in the back left. Rest are clones I’m keeping mini.
💪😁✌️🦅

IMG_7613.jpeg
IMG_7614.jpeg
IMG_7612.jpeg
IMG_7615.jpeg
IMG_7616.jpeg

Did some defoliation and topped today. Things are on cruise for a while.
Now I have to learn how to use this thing without wasting too much.
Tried a little press while making dinner. Seems more gets left in the bag than on the parchment 🤷‍♂️ gonna mosey on over to the pressing page here. 🤙

IMG_7287.jpeg
Know I'm late replying but some members here prepress pucks and then squeeze without the bags.
Then you're free to smoke your leftovers from the press and not just repurpose them as edibles or oil.

All good
Know I'm late replying but some members here prepress pucks and then squeeze without the bags.
Then you're free to smoke your leftovers from the press and not just repurpose them as edibles or oil.
Definitely stopped using bags for flower, total waste of the bag and material. I’m saving the chips for edibles, or whatever else I can think of.
🤙🤙🤙

Hope everyone is doing well this final day of 2023. It’s our 16th anniversary so we will pretend we don’t have kids but pass out at 1030 anyway. 😁😁😁
Best wishes and hope everyone has a prosperous and enjoyable New Year.

The Honduras Haze is at day 141 post flip. Just cruising. It has slowed down drinking and is starting to show cloudy trichs.
The BlackSugar from @SeedsMan is doing well. Recovered nicely from all of the topping, defol and LST. Definitely a slow vegger but I’m thinking we will see some outstanding flower production.
CapJunky and MobyDickXJupiterOg are just in standby for the new light and flower tent. Hoping to be there in the next 10 days or so.
💪🤙✌️🤜🤛🦅🦅

IMG_7637.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg

Hope everyone is doing well this final day of 2023. It’s our 16th anniversary so we will pretend we don’t have kids but pass out at 1030 anyway. 😁😁😁
Best wishes and hope everyone has a prosperous and enjoyable New Year.

The Honduras Haze is at day 141 post flip. Just cruising. It has slowed down drinking and is starting to show cloudy trichs.
The BlackSugar from @SeedsMan is doing well. Recovered nicely from all of the topping, defol and LST. Definitely a slow vegger but I’m thinking we will see some outstanding flower production.
CapJunky and MobyDickXJupiterOg are just in standby for the new light and flower tent. Hoping to be there in the next 10 days or so.
💪🤙✌️🤜🤛🦅🦅

IMG_7637.jpeg
IMG_7630.jpeg
IMG_7631.jpeg
IMG_7632.jpeg
IMG_7633.jpeg
IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7635.jpeg
They're insane!! NICE WORK!!

Moving along.
Haze is at day 146 of flower
Getting ready to flip the black sugar and Capjuky. Got confirmation the new light shipped and will be here around the 11th. The extra veg time doesn’t hurt my feelings. They will be repotted and moved to the flower tent after the new light is hung. Will let them adjust a day or 4 then flip and adjust DLI accordingly.

IMG_7755.jpeg
IMG_7754.jpeg
IMG_7756.jpeg
IMG_7714.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg
IMG_7653.jpeg
IMG_7655.jpeg
IMG_7726.jpeg

Yessir Tokin. Here is the update.
Finally received the light.
Finally chopped the Haze.
Just finished repotting and pruning the black sugar and CapJunky
Here are some pictures. Made some tea that I’ll use to water them in tomorrow. Will flip them Wednesday I think, the MobyD will go innthd3x3. They look a tad stressed. More root bound than I wanted but that haze dragged on and now I’m worried I waited too long to cut it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Next time I’ll be more prepared for the long run

IMG_7829.jpeg
IMG_7883.jpeg
IMG_7891.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0010.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg
IMG_7810.jpeg

Yessir Tokin. Here is the update.
Finally received the light.
Finally chopped the Haze.
Just finished repotting and pruning the black sugar and CapJunky
Here are some pictures. Made some tea that I’ll use to water them in tomorrow. Will flip them Wednesday I think, the MobyD will go innthd3x3. They look a tad stressed. More root bound than I wanted but that haze dragged on and now I’m worried I waited too long to cut it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Next time I’ll be more prepared for the long run

IMG_7829.jpeg
IMG_7883.jpeg
IMG_7891.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0012.jpeg
IMG_0010.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg
IMG_7810.jpeg
Looking great! That Haze is insane! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Hope life's treating ya right brother.
:passitleft:

Very nice job @Slapalottapuss

Your haze's is insane, that's one way to fill a 3x3 tent.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks man, the haze was an experience. Next winter I’ll make some modifications to my process. Should have repotted around day 60, hit a point I couldn’t keep up and ended up playing catch up with it.
Looking at building either and Arduio or Raspberry Pi light and room controller. The cost of off the shelf units is crazy. 🤷‍♂️
Here are some better shots of the repotted plants.
Black Sugar right front (round)
CapJunky back right (round)
Black sugar front left (crate)
CapJunky center left (crate)
MobyDick x Jupiter OG back left (crate) this will go into the 3x3 when the haze is dry. It’s going to be a monster plant I think.
The other randos are just clones and project plants.
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg

Nice, happy-looking bunch you've got there Grumpy! :Rasta:

You got more snow than I did.

When I was in the service, I was stationed oversea and the west coast. One of my last duty stations was in California. Before that I live in Washington stat for 5 years and loved it there. I am from Pennsylvania and I enjoy the seasonal changes. Not the music group, but I did like them also.
Anyways, if I wasn't able to transfer back to the east coast; I was real close to retiring in Washington. I love the fishing, crabbing, and everything else.

The girls are looking great.
How long do you plan on vegging?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom