Gtx's First Grow: Indoor Soil 4x4 With BD, GSC & WW

Garden looks great! Flower is going to be killer :thumb:. And it's a lot nicer where California Lightworks is ;).
Oh, I'm sure its way warmer out in your neck of the woods!
On my Kind led it has the blue cut down the last two weeks of flower!
They are saying less red during veg, so percentages were red 60, white 99, and blue 99. They want you to reverse the red and blue numbers for flower.
Now I just noticed on youtube, one of their videos about the controller, which says more blue spectrum will grow shorter bushy plants, and more red spectrum will induce stretch. That may explain why I couldn't get any stretch, no matter how far away I raised the light. Live and learn, I guess.

nice plants , they look well happy :)
Thanks, they are lovin the extra light. My second light in hooked up and running, which bumped the temps to 78 degrees, which I feel is ok. My humidity has shot up to 70%, so I've turned the exhaust fan up.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    925.1 KB · Views: 161
Thanks, they are lovin the extra light. My second light in hooked up and running, which bumped the temps to 78 degrees, which I feel is ok. My humidity has shot up to 70%, so I've turned the exhaust fan up.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Your plants look Great!!
:welldone:

14 days into flower. I've got a tea brewing for the next thirst quenching. In the pics, left to right, top row is GSG, WW, GSG. Bottom row is BD, BD, and GDP.
Getting good stretch on everything but the blue dream. They are still short, and way to bushy.
i think I'll move the filter up to the ceiling, and make room for some LST.

Noticeable difference in the last few days. I moved the can lite filter to the ceiling, and adjusted the plant height a little. I'm starting to see some orangish brown hairs in the GDP, which is exciting for me.
I still haven't used any synthetic nutes, just organic items. I'm feeding with molasses, cal mag, liquid seaweed. I made up my attempt at an tea earlier in the week, and let it bubble for 48 hours. Molasses, seaweed, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, worm castings, and fox farms big bloom. It ph'd at 6.6, so left it alone. I'm gathering all the stuff for a real tea. I'm really leaning towards @Emilya and @fanleaf growing system/style.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Noticeable difference in the last few days. I moved the can lite filter to the ceiling, and adjusted the plant height a little. I'm starting to see some orangish brown hairs in the GDP, which is exciting for me.
I still haven't used any synthetic nutes, just organic items. I'm feeding with molasses, cal mag, liquid seaweed. I made up my attempt at an tea earlier in the week, and let it bubble for 48 hours. Molasses, seaweed, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, worm castings, and fox farms big bloom. It ph'd at 6.6, so left it alone. I'm gathering all the stuff for a real tea. I'm really leaning towards @Emilya and @fanleaf growing system/style.
Wow they look beautiful your plants look so happy. Mine have burned tips and I struggle to keep the balance for that perfect healthy green colour. My hats off to you great grow my friend.
:bong:

Looking great. I can't really say it's my style though, as I'm taking it for a test drive right now. It may be the way I go from now on though. Time will tell.

Ladies and gents, they seem to be doing great. 21 days into flower. Nice stretch on the large colas, trichomes forming nicely. It's been 3 days since a mild feeding with liquid seaweed, boiled banana peel water, and emilya's homemade cal mag. I'll give them straight water tomorrow.
image.jpeg

White widow
image.jpeg

Blue dream down front.
image.jpeg

GDP getting sticky and color
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom