Gunja's Back to Basics 600w HH & Bagseed

Your comin along with both the room & the plants

+rep :thumb:

dro:nomo:

That room is Nice !

How's getting up and down with water, big plants , etc ?

Looking great !
MJ420:peace:

hey there mary! thanks for stopping by. Well water wont be too much of an issue as my header tank is about 6' away and im going to run a hose from that to a mixing station that i will build outside room. Im quite handy on a ladder so don't mind going up and down haha and might stop me looking at them every 5mins :p

thanx coco and drojo!! has been a bit of an effort but should hopefully be worth it. having a bit of a heat wave at the moment so going to try hold off on the move until it cools down as plants will definately cook upstairs. Im looking at getting a portable air con (3.6kw cooling) partner is a little apprehensive but im hoping she will come round when i get the point accross ---- no cooling = majorly stressed/dead plants.

Quick update

Just fed plants with 450ppm growzilla they seem to be growing faster all the time. Raised light as well as i wasnt comfortable with temps i was getting at canopy.

Clones: well its been 9 days now with no roots. Bottom leaves are starting to yellow. Res sits constantly at 69 degress pH is around 5.9-6.3. 30PPM for the tap water im using and 70PPM after Rhizotonic added. Read somewhere of ppl puting bloom nutes in at about 300PPM. Maybe 420fied in his NFT grow? Soo in a last ditch effort ive added 250PPM of non organic bloom nutes and going to wait and see what happens.

ANY IDEAS? I thought they should have rooted in 9 days but i have nothing, hmmmm

Nah you're good i've had ladies take 2 weeks. Dont worry. As long as they arent drooping you should be fine. As a matter of fact, I saw Butcher(a very respected grower here) telling MI-Grower that the yellowing is a good sign that your clones are starting to root. So you're doin well bro :goodjob:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom