Hafta's Retro-outdoor grow, Amsterdam, raised bed, soil, plus CST

Preface:
Having grown up and lived in Silicon Valley I was exposed to some of the finest bud available during the 70's, 80's, and 90's. The plants we grew came from bag seed. Some were Columbian, Acapulco Gold, Humbolt Indica, Santa Cruz Sensimilla, and Thai. There weren't very many of these seeds so a lot of grows were from less fancy strains. All grows back then were covert so a grower needed to be creative.
By the mid eighties I was growing " designer weed". This was basically plants that were exposed to a variety of different growing conditions and harvest times to arrive at a preferred affect ( speedy, munchy, couch potato, a blend of different types). Some of the conditions were in the shade, partial shade, against a wall, tying down, topping, de-foliating, etc.
Here would be a good place to coin a term, CST, or Constant Stress Training. More on this a little later.
In the mid nineties a friend's parents gave him a birthday gift of a European trip (2 months worth!). He spent the last couple of weeks in Amsterdam comparing the different coffee shops. When he returned he gave me a couple of pure Sativa seeds. I cannot remember the strain. He asked me to grow the " baddest " plants I could. Unfortunately, one turned out to be a male. As it turned out, that didn't matter.

I will explain the set-up and the techniques, as well as the reasoning behind them.

The Set-up:
I had been trying to duplicate hydroponics outdoors for at least ten years and growing vegetables, herbs and designer weed successfully.
The grow container was a raised bed 2' x 3' x 16.5" ( three 2x6 boxes stacked on top of each other and secured in the corners by a vertical 2x6 14" long).
IMPORTANT.... there was NO sealant used between each layer. This was to allow air to be drawn into the grow medium as the water soaked through. CURRENTLY air pots use this same strategy.
The raised bed is set directly on the ground and has no bottom. This is to allow all of the water to escape and not puddle ( no root rot).
This raised bed holds 8 cubic feet of soil, ten times as much as a five gallon bucket ( .7 cubic feet). This allows the roots "free range" to grow wherever they want and to find water, nutrients, and air wherever they grow. This is similar to the " free range " experienced in DWC. Following harvest, I removed a center root 14" long with a diameter of about two inches. The remainder of the raised bed had a uniform mat of thin roots throughout the entire box. There was no rootball.
One of the unanticipated advantages of a raised bed was access to the plant from the bottom.

Irrigation:
The plant was watered for twenty minutes every day. Since the sides and bottom were not sealed, it was impossible to over-water. The watering system was simple 1/2" black irrigation hose with (4) 180 deg, 1/4" sprayers set 12" apart on top of the long sides of the container ( two on each side). these were directed to water the entire surface of the container. The goal was to create a " sheet of water" that would soak through the medium uniformly, moistening ALL of the medium and drawing air in behind it. Think aeroponics or flood and drain. The spray that hit the stalk would run straight down the main root, think drip hydro.

The growing medium:
I used a potting soil from Orchard Supply that consisted of top soil, peat moss, some vermiculite, and some mulch. The soil was slightly acidic but was not " fortified " ( no nutes). The soil already in the container was seasoned, meaning I had already grown in it for a couple of vegetable harvests and the wonderful organic bacteria, microbes, and earthworms were already present. The soil in my raised beds is turned top to bottom and added to following every harvest.

The environment:
Perfect Mediterranean weather. Never above ninety and never below 50. Direct sun thirty degrees to a hundred and fifty degrees.

Fertilzer:
After the second week of flower I mixed a couple of gallons of Super Bloom in a watering can and sprinkled it over the entire bed every five days or so.

Training:
This wonderful plant we all love is a glutton for punishment. Stress only makes it grow stronger, with one exception. Unless you are intentionally trying to stunt growth, NEVER INTENTIONALLY STRESS THE ROOTS !!
Back in the day .....LST was called tying down, HST was called topping (it now includes manifolding as well as a couple of other techniques). What I use I'll call CST ( constant stress training).
CST consists of topping (HST), highly focused de-foliating, and redirecting branching (a form of LST, more or less). This is a very time consuming procedure that needs to be exercised daily.
Topping ( part of CST ):
This plant was topped at three nodes when five were showing. When the two new secondary shoots showed four nodes they were topped at two and all of the other secondaries were then topped at three.
Branch redirecting ( part of CST ):
When any, and all, branches have three nodes a weight is hung (I use bent paperclips with fishing weights of differing values) on the branch to make it parallel to the ground. As the branch grows the weights are moved toward the end (usually within two nodes) to maintain the parallelism. This procedure is performed daily ON EVERY BRANCH until flowering stretch. The reasoning is...with free swinging weights the plants must make the branching stronger due to the wiggle and sway. The branches must also handle the increasing leverage as the weights get further from the stalk. Also, every secondary branch is trained perpendicular to the main branches so the plant must handle the "twisting" caused by those weights. This results in turning the main branches into limbs. When flowering starts, the weights are no longer moved toward the tops and the tops are allowed to grow vertically. As the flowers develop and the branches show signs of lowering, the weights are moved back towards the stalk until they are finally removed. The result was branches that required no support during the entire grow and harvest. This technique can be used in place of super-cropping at any time during the grow and does not require a recovery period.
Focused defoliating ( part of CST ):
I am a firm believer that the plant needs leaves to provide enough energy to grow, handle stress, and make flowers. I also remove between thirty and fifty leaves every day. Once the plant has recovered from topping I remove upper, non-mature leaves that shade anything below them. I remove them two or three times a day but never all at once. As far as the plant knows it is in a perpetual state of healing. The plant will create a root system that can handle the healing as well as the stress from all of the weights and never being able to grow vertically. Once flowering began, only old, yellowing leaves and those that shaded buds were removed, allowing to root system to focus on flowering.

ELIMINATE THE STRESSES ONCE FLOWERING BEGINS. YOU NOW HAVE A ROOT SYSTEM THAT FAR EXCEEDS THE PLANTS NEEDS.

The goal was to grow a plant covertly that would be twice as wide as it is tall. The final result was a plant five feet above the soil with a ten foot diameter. The "happy" person in the photo is there for size reference. He is about six foot tall and is between the plant and the camera so the plant is a little larger than it looks. (the only photo I have).

SL1995grow600dpi250xfinal.jpg

Harvest:
It took about four weeks to harvest this lady ( top down ) due to drying restrictions. It was dried in a refrigerator box on its side in the attic, with a four inch fan exhausting into the rafters through a dryer hose with moth balls in it. There were four neighborhood volunteers that came by nightly to help trim her into pipe bowl size buds (no stems allowed). They were free to sample as much as they wished during the trim. A friend from work helped me dismantle the plant, wet trim and hang the branches for drying.

The final result:

This plant yielded nine pounds and thirteen ounces of hyper-manicured, pharmaceutical grade bud. (definition of pharmaceutical grade = one hit and for the next four hours you are the only one that knows you are stoned).

Christmas, following curing:

The friend that supplied the seeds was gifted a pound
The four trim volunteers were each gifted a quarter pound
The buddy from work was gifted a half pound.
The wife and I had smoke for the next five years.

Following curing, the buds were stored in unopened mason jars in the dark at about 60 deg. They were turned and lightly shaken once per month. We witnessed no degradation of taste or quality. Nice genetics!

Please ask questions, ask for clarifications, offer suggestions, whatever. I will do my best to provide whatever I can.

Preface:
Having grown up and lived in Silicon Valley I was exposed to some of the finest bud available during the 70's, 80's, and 90's. The plants we grew came from bag seed. Some were Columbian, Acapulco Gold, Humbolt Indica, Santa Cruz Sensimilla, and Thai. There weren't very many of these seeds so a lot of grows were from less fancy strains. All grows back then were covert so a grower needed to be creative.
By the mid eighties I was growing " designer weed". This was basically plants that were exposed to a variety of different growing conditions and harvest times to arrive at a preferred affect ( speedy, munchy, couch potato, a blend of different types). Some of the conditions were in the shade, partial shade, against a wall, tying down, topping, de-foliating, etc.
Here would be a good place to coin a term, CST, or Constant Stress Training. More on this a little later.
In the mid nineties a friend's parents gave him a birthday gift of a European trip (2 months worth!). He spent the last couple of weeks in Amsterdam comparing the different coffee shops. When he returned he gave me a couple of pure Sativa seeds. I cannot remember the strain. He asked me to grow the " baddest " plants I could. Unfortunately, one turned out to be a male. As it turned out, that didn't matter.

I will explain the set-up and the techniques, as well as the reasoning behind them.

The Set-up:
I had been trying to duplicate hydroponics outdoors for at least ten years and growing vegetables, herbs and designer weed successfully.
The grow container was a raised bed 2' x 3' x 16.5" ( three 2x6 boxes stacked on top of each other and secured in the corners by a vertical 2x6 14" long).
IMPORTANT.... there was NO sealant used between each layer. This was to allow air to be drawn into the grow medium as the water soaked through. CURRENTLY air pots use this same strategy.
The raised bed is set directly on the ground and has no bottom. This is to allow all of the water to escape and not puddle ( no root rot).
This raised bed holds 8 cubic feet of soil, ten times as much as a five gallon bucket ( .7 cubic feet). This allows the roots "free range" to grow wherever they want and to find water, nutrients, and air wherever they grow. This is similar to the " free range " experienced in DWC. Following harvest, I removed a center root 14" long with a diameter of about two inches. The remainder of the raised bed had a uniform mat of thin roots throughout the entire box. There was no rootball.
One of the unanticipated advantages of a raised bed was access to the plant from the bottom.

Irrigation:
The plant was watered for twenty minutes every day. Since the sides and bottom were not sealed, it was impossible to over-water. The watering system was simple 1/2" black irrigation hose with (4) 180 deg, 1/4" sprayers set 12" apart on top of the long sides of the container ( two on each side). these were directed to water the entire surface of the container. The goal was to create a " sheet of water" that would soak through the medium uniformly, moistening ALL of the medium and drawing air in behind it. Think aeroponics or flood and drain. The spray that hit the stalk would run straight down the main root, think drip hydro.

The growing medium:
I used a potting soil from Orchard Supply that consisted of top soil, peat moss, some vermiculite, and some mulch. The soil was slightly acidic but was not " fortified " ( no nutes). The soil already in the container was seasoned, meaning I had already grown in it for a couple of vegetable harvests and the wonderful organic bacteria, microbes, and earthworms were already present. The soil in my raised beds is turned top to bottom and added to following every harvest.

The environment:
Perfect Mediterranean weather. Never above ninety and never below 50. Direct sun thirty degrees to a hundred and fifty degrees.

Fertilzer:
After the second week of flower I mixed a couple of gallons of Super Bloom in a watering can and sprinkled it over the entire bed every five days or so.

Training:
This wonderful plant we all love is a glutton for punishment. Stress only makes it grow stronger, with one exception. Unless you are intentionally trying to stunt growth, NEVER INTENTIONALLY STRESS THE ROOTS !!
Back in the day .....LST was called tying down, HST was called topping (it now includes manifolding as well as a couple of other techniques). What I use I'll call CST ( constant stress training).
CST consists of topping (HST), highly focused de-foliating, and redirecting branching (a form of LST, more or less). This is a very time consuming procedure that needs to be exercised daily.
Topping ( part of CST ):
This plant was topped at three nodes when five were showing. When the two new secondary shoots showed four nodes they were topped at two and all of the other secondaries were then topped at three.
When any, and all, branches have three nodes a weight is hung (I use bent paperclips with fishing weights of differing values) on the branch to make it parallel to the ground. As the branch grows the weights are moved toward the end (usually within two nodes) to maintain the parallelism. This procedure is performed daily ON EVERY BRANCH until flowering stretch. The reasoning is...with free swinging weights the plants must make the branching stronger due to the wiggle and sway. The branches must also handle the increasing leverage as the weights get further from the stalk. Also, every secondary branch is trained perpendicular to the main branches so the plant must handle the "twisting" caused by those weights. This results in turning the main branches into limbs. When flowering starts, the weights are no longer moved toward the tops and the tops are allowed to grow vertically. As the flowers develop and the branches show signs of lowering, the weights are moved back towards the stalk until they are finally removed. The result was branches that required no support during the entire grow and harvest. This technique can be used in place of super-cropping at any time during the grow and does not require a recovery period.
I am a firm believer that the plant needs leaves to provide enough energy to grow, handle stress, and make flowers. I also remove between thirty and fifty leaves every day. Once the plant has recovered from topping I remove upper, non-mature leaves that shade anything below them. I remove them two or three times a day but never all at once. As far as the plant knows it is in a perpetual state of healing. The plant will create a root system that can handle the healing as well as the stress from all of the weights and never being able to grow vertically. Once flowering began, only old, yellowing leaves and those that shaded buds were removed, allowing to root system to focus on flowering.

ELIMINATE THE STRESSES ONCE FLOWERING BEGINS. YOU NOW HAVE A ROOT SYSTEM THAT FAR EXCEEDS THE PLANTS NEEDS.

The goal was to grow a plant covertly that would be twice as wide as it is tall. The final result was a plant five feet above the soil with a ten foot diameter. The "happy" person in the photo is there for size reference. He is about six foot tall and is between the plant and the camera so the plant is a little larger than it looks. (the only photo I have).

Harvest:
It took about four weeks to harvest this lady ( top down ) due to drying restrictions. It was dried in a refrigerator box on its side in the attic, with a four inch fan exhausting into the rafters through a dryer hose with moth balls in it. There were four neighborhood volunteers that came by nightly to help trim her into pipe bowl size buds (no stems allowed). They were free to sample as much as they wished during the trim. A friend from work helped me dismantle the plant, wet trim and hang the branches for drying.

The final result:

This plant yielded nine pounds and thirteen ounces of hyper-manicured, pharmaceutical grade bud. (definition of pharmaceutical grade = one hit and for the next four hours you are the only one that knows you are stoned).

Following curing, the buds were stored in unopened mason jars in the dark at about 60 deg. They were turned and lightly shaken once per month. We witnessed no degradation of taste or quality. Nice genetics!

Please ask questions, ask for clarifications, offer suggestions, whatever. I will do my best to provide whatever I can.
Hey @Hafta Hope you are well my friend.
Great info. :thumb:
Speaking of outdoor hydroponics.
This Jack Herer was grown in a bag of coco,perilite, bokashi and Insect frass.
12' tall 10' across got about the same volume as yours.
Very similar training as far as topping goes.
I was just try for as many buds sites as possible.
It was a late harvest.
Weather got bad that fall though.
Never really finished to my satisfaction.
But awesome nonetheless. ;)
What have you got on the go now?

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill. I must be missing the link to the JH.
I am currently growing a Photo-period Panama (fem) in a 2 x 3 cabinet. I wanted ti try to contain a 100% Sativa. I veg'd for 44 days. By F10 (day 10 of flowering) the plant was 36" x 24" x 15" tall. It has more than eighty bud sights in the canopy. The inter-nodal spacing seems to be closer using the weights. Here is one of the lower branches (limbs) from F14. The first SCROG was at 8". The next will be at 16" or 17". It will be used for the final LST.
F14D58 Internodal 2.JPG

I am currently growing a Photo-period Panama (fem) in a 2 x 3 cabinet. I wanted ti try to contain a 100% Sativa. I veg'd for 44 days. By F10 (day 10 of flowering) the plant was 36" x 24" x 15" tall. It has more than eighty bud sights in the canopy. The inter-nodal spacing seems to be closer using the weights. Here is one of the lower branches (limbs) from F14. The first SCROG was at 8". The next will be at 16" or 17". It will be used for the final LST.
F14D58 Internodal 2.JPG
Good morning @Hafta Wow that is thick.
Amazing branching, nice work.
Do you have a journal going for her?
I forgot to show you the jher yesterday.
Here she is.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220208-160335_Chrome.jpg

Semi stripped just before harvest.^

Screenshot_20220208-160323_Chrome.jpg

I think this one is August.^

Very nice plant. I have only been partaking again for about a year but JHer is one of my favorites.
It is a lot easier to do a major trim before chopping. I noticed in one of your posts that you aren't fond of complete defoliation on F21 (flowering day 21). Is that correct? I prefer to leave mature leaves as long as they are healthy and not interfering with "Bud Light".
I keep a daily log book of temps (ambient, reservoir, inside cabinet), humidity, conductivity, pH, and reservoir adjustments (pH, nutes, water addition/usage). I usually only photograph special occasions or when requested. I tried a few things during germination and seedling stage to see how they work (more options in a cabinet than outdoors). So far, so good. This is only my second hydro cabinet grow.

Very nice plant. I have only been partaking again for about a year but JHer is one of my favorites.
It is a lot easier to do a major trim before chopping. I noticed in one of your posts that you aren't fond of complete defoliation on F21 (flowering day 21). Is that correct? I prefer to leave mature leaves as long as they are healthy and not interfering with "Bud Light".
I keep a daily log book of temps (ambient, reservoir, inside cabinet), humidity, conductivity, pH, and reservoir adjustments (pH, nutes, water addition/usage). I usually only photograph special occasions or when requested. I tried a few things during germination and seedling stage to see how they work (more options in a cabinet than outdoors). So far, so good. This is only my second hydro cabinet grow.
Yes F21 under the skirt only.
I'm a fan of letting them do their thing.
I don't touch any leaves.
Buds need them so I leave everything.
I love seeing huge fan leaves.
I tell everyone to let them be.
Drives me nuts seeing people strip their ladies thinking they are helping the buds.
My mids hidden by leaves are just as big as the uppers in the direct light.
So I know not being in direct light is not causing issues.
Only thing I do is lst at that point to maintain my canopy.
That jher, I snipped most of the loose foliage off just before I started chopping.
Makes life easier, especially when your trimming multiple pounds of pot.
That pic gives you an idea of structure.
I trained the heck out of her.
Topped probably a dozen times.
Great big thick branches.
She was probably 6 months old before she even went outside.
Jher is one of my favorites, got that seed from Holland years ago.
Kept a mom and cut probably 12 clones a month for years and years.
I had a harvest evey 4 weeks.
But alas all my genetics were lost in the fire.
So I'm starting over with Herbies Seeds.
I have 2 Chronic Thunder going now for my outdoor grow this summer.
It's going to be huge. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Wow :adore:Thanks for the info. Looks like we have a lot in common. I remove immature leaves to increase stress levels during veg. I will remove any below the first SCROG in a couple of days.I doubt if I will ever have the opportunity to do another outdoor grow. I live in the Phoenix area where we get 100 days over 38 deg. C every year and quite a few over 43 C. My "realistic" goal for the cabinet is more than a pound.
Which journal is for the Chronic Thunder?

Wow :adore:Thanks for the info. Looks like we have a lot in common. I remove immature leaves to increase stress levels during veg. I will remove any below the first SCROG in a couple of days.I doubt if I will ever have the opportunity to do another outdoor grow. I live in the Phoenix area where we get 100 days over 38 deg. C every year and quite a few over 43 C. My "realistic" goal for the cabinet is more than a pound.
Which journal is for the Chronic Thunder?
I'm going to start an outdoor journal for them in the spring.
I did it last year and I invite everyone to post their outdoor girls.
In the meantime I run a thread called Purple Pics it was my two flower rooms.
But it's plant photos, not a journal.
I have my little ones in there.
Here it is.

We have several growers here from Arizona.
I think a few of them grow outside.
Maby just in the winter though

Stay safe
Bill

Bill, I was wandering through "Purple Pics" and saw you mention silica. What benefits have you seen and is it primarily for the veg cycle? I read the literature but trust experience.
Good morning @Hafta
I firstvused it on a flowering monster with tons of tiny branches.
It firmed up overnight.
Held the buds up like a champ.
It firms up the call walls of her.
Makes them heat resistant, stronger and healthier all around.
Great stuff.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill. So you use it throughout the entire grow?
Yes it's fantastic stuff.
Makes them more resistant to stress and any growing issues, heat,light,disease, drought etc.
As soon as they come out of the clone room into veg area they get it.
I gave all 50 girls. 5 ml / l once a week.
I recommend it to everyone.

Stay safe
Bill

F14D58 Internodal 2.JPG
Damn that's a beast...

Outdoor hydroponics that sounds pretty cool. Imagine that commercial operations probably conduct this style of growth in greenhouses, but not so much outdoors.

When living in Chicago I joined a gardening club where I gardened in a 4 by 8 bed (vegetables only):rolleyes:
Despite legalization the garden group still doesn't permit cannabis gardening---the theft would be biblical.

The water circulation was found wanting in the beds. Gutted all of the soil and the layer of plastic, and replaced it with horse manure compost, natural soil, peat, promix, and natural fertilizer. Before adding amendments I placed a good four inches of gravel where the plastic was after I worked up the original soil. That bed took nine ribbons at the Illinois State Fair.

Try to dig down to the water level (when growing outdoors) then place a layer of gravel where standing water is located.
This seems to pay huge dividends in dry weather.

This particular girl was vegged for several months. Never once topped or FIM'd her. A lot of super cropping and some tying down and weighting dominant branches. I did a lot of exfoliating, but it sounds like a more passive approach would be in order.

Looks like I'll be learning a lot from your journal.

Thanks @Farmer Reading . I'll be happy to answer any questions or discuss techniques.
I live in the desert (Phoenix) now. A long way from the PERFECT Bay Area weather I grew up in. We grow as many vegetables as possible in the very short growing season out here (Feb - June) before it stays over 105 every day. They are all in raised beds. The trick out here is similar to your gravel technique. The beds are placed directly on the native soil and then the soil (mostly sandy) is excavated another six inches inside and below the bed. This works as both a water reservoir (excess can still run out of the bottom of the bed while the soil mixture can wick up moisture when needed) and an evaporative chiller (the dampened, sandy soil can maintain a five to ten degree cooler environment around the roots). We can extend the harvest by 4 - 6 weeks. We grow zucchini, carrots, garlic, bunching onions, tomatoes,snow peas, green beans, Jalapenos, cayenne, bell peppers, strawberries, cauliflower, oregano, thyme, rosemary, cilantro and blueberries. The blueberries, tomatoes, and strawberries are all in larger beds. Everything else is grown in raised beds that are 16"tall x 5 1/2" wide x whatever length fits the area.
That doesn't count the 3 dozen hanging baskets and the 50+ flowering plants ... all in the back yard, watered by one 1/2" black irrigation tube and 1/4" drip/spray nozzles (similar to the ones used in the grow journal).

Thanks @Farmer Reading . I'll be happy to answer any questions or discuss techniques.
I live in the desert (Phoenix) now. A long way from the PERFECT Bay Area weather I grew up in. We grow as many vegetables as possible in the very short growing season out here (Feb - June) before it stays over 105 every day. They are all in raised beds. The trick out here is similar to your gravel technique. The beds are placed directly on the native soil and then the soil (mostly sandy) is excavated another six inches inside and below the bed. This works as both a water reservoir (excess can still run out of the bottom of the bed while the soil mixture can wick up moisture when needed) and an evaporative chiller (the dampened, sandy soil can maintain a five to ten degree cooler environment around the roots). We can extend the harvest by 4 - 6 weeks. We grow zucchini, carrots, garlic, bunching onions, tomatoes,snow peas, green beans, Jalapenos, cayenne, bell peppers, strawberries, cauliflower, oregano, thyme, rosemary, cilantro and blueberries. The blueberries, tomatoes, and strawberries are all in larger beds. Everything else is grown in raised beds that are 16"tall x 5 1/2" wide x whatever length fits the area.
That doesn't count the 3 dozen hanging baskets and the 50+ flowering plants ... all in the back yard, watered by one 1/2" black irrigation tube and 1/4" drip/spray nozzles (similar to the ones used in the grow journal).
Good morning Amigo how are you doing today?
I just tried to your hydro cabinet grow but the link doesn't work in your signature.
Post me a link when you get a minute.

Stay safe
Bill

@Bill284
Good morning Amigo how are you doing today?
I just tried to your hydro cabinet grow but the link doesn't work in your signature.
Post me a link when you get a minute.

Stay safe
Bill
Good morning Bill.
I started the cabinet grow last year, before I joined 420. This is my first excursion into forums so I didn't create a grow journal for this grow (I am on day 99 from germ). I created my signature before I knew how to link a journal so it is only a description of my current growing method, not a link to a journal (I'm still learning about forums). My current Excel spreadsheet has over 300 entries so it will take a while to transfer those into a journal. I may need to do that.
Is there anything in particular I can answer? I have photos from once or twice a week and A LOT of data ......

F14D58 Internodal 2.JPG
Second time I looked at this picture look at those damn branches and how close those nodes are... I freaking love plants like that..

Preface:

The Set-up:

Irrigation:

The growing medium:

The environment:

Fertilzer:

Training:
Topping ( part of CST ):

Harvest:

The final result:

So what did the bud look like when you harvested??? Pics of it . I mean one hit in your high 4 hours come on man I'd love to see some pics of that..

Back
Top Bottom