Happy Nute Burn!

Hazie Clear

J H Buds goin wild..... But why are most of the leave tips yellow? Too much nute?
image6487.jpg

That's not necessarily nute burn. It means she is eating a lot. There is a lot of food for her and she is well fed. Keep an eye on her for any major changes on other parts of leaves. I think you will be fine though.

Your very welcome. How long into flower are you??? Are you still feeding her?? If so what are you feeding her??

Close to 4 wks now. Using botanicare problend. In conjunction with bone meal. About 20 ml. Every watering. When I saw the tips I flushed with bone meal and just gave water after two days. I think I will give food now that things sound ok.

I would suggest feeding every other watering. I have found that feeding with every watering can cause a nutrient build up in the soil and cause problems similar to these. Some people even feed every 2 waterings. All depends on the nutrients you are using. But the ladies like some fresh water every now and again ;)

With soil the best program for me was water day 1 water day 2 then nutrient 3ed day. My ladies loved it. Make sure you lift pot or spin and feel that soil is dry. do not over water... Room temp can make water last longer so always check.... Good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom