Has anyone grown Northern Lights?

U may want to check the completed journal section. Go o grow room> journals> completed journals. Then use the forum tools to search. Keyword search "northern lights" and someone's start to finish grow of Northerns Lights should pop up. Hope this helps. :peace:

Ohh thanks man, new to this site

im actually a first time grower and i currently growing 5 of them and its going swell plus nirvana seeds are great got all my to pop in like 3 days

Oh nice I'm on the same boat as you but i got four feminized nirvanas they're about 2 weeks old. We should keep in touch to help diagnos ne problems what medium are you growing in/ what type

Growing femanized Northern from nirvana in soil. Just wondering if anyone has done so and if so what was your weight and flowering period.
I grow Northern Lights Auto so they finish in 65-75 days from seed my average weight per plant has been around 3 oz

20210418_135512.jpg

20210418_135216.jpg

All of these plants are northern lights auto’s that I just harvested a couple weeks ago. They all went 88 to 91 days from the time the seed pop the soil until I cut them. I got anywhere from 40 g off of the smallest one to 70 g off of the largest one. Now, those weights are reflective of the dry weight of the buds but I don’t trim my buds or remove the sugar leaves I just smoke them with the bud.
Original post was 2012. Lol. Nice plants though.

Original post was 2012. Lol. Nice plants though.
Yeah, I just realized that. I wish there was a way old dead threads could be flagged in yellow or something because as side tracked as we all get, it’s easy to overlook the date

Back
Top Bottom