Hello everyone

Fentrum

Hello fellow 420'ers
My name is Fentrum and I'm from Portugal
I've heard about this forum from a friend and he said that i could learn lots of things here.
I'm trying to prepare myself for a grow, so this next months i will try to learn all that i can to do a decent grow.
:Namaste:

Hello fellow 420'ers
I've heard about this forum from a friend and he said that i could learn lots of things here.
I'm trying to prepare myself for a grow, so this next months i will try to learn all that i can to do a decent grow.

Hi Fentrum and :welcome:
You will not be short of learning here, that's for sure!!:thumb:
Exciting to plan a grow, isn't it? I planned for so long that when I finally got it going, I wondered what took me so long. LOL
Have fun!

Hello fellow 420'ers

Hi Fentrum,

Nice to meet someone down Portugal way. I'm just starting my 4th grow - my 3rd grow which is a few weeks from harvest is finally looking like I want it to - thank you :420:. My 1st 2 runs still got some pretty decent flowers although I had to deal with issues throughout the flowering stage.

Good luck on your first grow, it's only overwhelming when you think too much about it.

Back
Top Bottom