Hello from BiffMalawi

BiffMalawi

420 Member
Hi, I am a mid 50's male from Ontario, Canada.

I have been enjoying cannabis for more than 40 years but have done very little growing. Unless you count that ridiculous closet in 1980.

Moving away from the big city soon also means moving away from "my guy". Time to start growing.

I am starting with a poorly equipped trial grow and graduating to home made higher tech cabinet grow, with a couple of simple outdoor grows for comparison in between. I plan to journal them all, as I am in way over my head at the moment.

Awesome,

Welcome to the virtual "village' :welcome:

We tend to be quite the friendly group here....so jump in, read and ask questions.

There are many that are "older" members. We tend to range from about 40-70 mostly. There are younger ones as well but eh majority of the active members tend to be older.

Hope you stick around and participate. Before you know it, you will be a part of the group.

Welcome Biff,

Choices we make dictate changes in Attitudes and Latitudes. I think thats how we get started, necessity. Looking forward to seeing what you pick to grow and how you execute the grow. There is plenty of help to be fpond here and the folks are laid back and peaceful. Lots of grows going on. Just click on members signature lines grow titles and it will take you right there.

Enjoy! and looking forward to seeing the pictures!!!

ES

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am starting My Grow Journal today. Looking forward to learning and sharing, already impressed and excited.

Back
Top Bottom