Hello from Halifax

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
Well, let me help you get started
Press the link in my signature down at the bottom "links for new members"
Start a journal...
Then come here and post the link to your journal.
We will join and help you grow together with your ladies

Now it's legal in Canada, I thought lets try to grow some. Got 10 seeds from Crop King (Xtreme Haze), followed the directions and all but one germinated within 3 days. Just put them in some soil. I have no idea what I'm doing. I like it. Ricky, Julian and Bubbles say hello.
Hello from the province across the water! Do you have a light and all the goodies?

I just have a small light on them at the moment. Ill get something bigger hopefully this weekend. Im under the impression I should have done more research before germinating these rascals.
LOL. You could spend weeks researching this subject. Start up a journal and there will be lots of folks willing to pitch in with advice. We like pix here and it really helps folks see what you're up to if you have difficulties!

Right. One thing I am confused about is the 4 plant rule. Does that mean 4 female plants or 4 in general? You may need to grow a few in order to have 4 viable bud producing females. Ive asked around and nobody seems to know. Even the RCMP are confused about that question (Yeah I asked one). And the penalties here in N.S are pretty brutal $$$$.

Right. One thing I am confused about is the 4 plant rule. Does that mean 4 female plants or 4 in general? You may need to grow a few in order to have 4 viable bud producing females. Ive asked around and nobody seems to know. Even the RCMP are confused about that question (Yeah I asked one). And the penalties here in N.S are pretty brutal $$$$.
I understand it's 4 plants total regardless of sex or what stage they are at. Stupid but true.

Its soil I bought from a local hydro store. I can't tell you much more than that. I assume they know a few things about it. Any type you would recomend?
Let's go with what you have... What does the bag say?
Brand...?

Back
Top Bottom