Hello from the Mitten

Hello all, I recently got a ton of Promix for dirt cheap, and was looking for help figuring out how to water Promix with jacks 321. I’m mainly a coco grower, and have always been very accurate with watering and everything else… 😅
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @MIweedfarms . There’s a lot of great growing members here to help. Hey @InTheShed know any member who uses Promix? CL🍀

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @MIweedfarms . There’s a lot of great growing members here to help. Hey @InTheShed know any member who uses Promix? CL🍀
I used ProMix HP for about 4 years and it worked fine with all of my nutes. The pH does tend rise over the course of the grow (depending on a few things you can read about in the first post here), but I treated like soil. If you're used to pH'ing your nutes there's no harm in it though.

I used ProMix HP for about 4 years and it worked fine with all of my nutes. The pH does tend rise over the course of the grow (depending on a few things you can read about in the first post here), but I treated like soil. If you're used to pH'ing your nutes there's no harm in it though.
Thanks bro I thought I read something about you and P.M. before. CL🍀

dirt cheap

Hah! See what they did there? I’ll see myself out.

On a more serious note, welcome to the community.. There’s plenty of us MI growers here already so you should fit right in no problem. Would love to see a journal if you’ve got the time. I look forward to your contributions!

Hah! See what they did there? I’ll see myself out.

On a more serious note, welcome to the community.. There’s plenty of us MI growers here already so you should fit right in no problem. Would love to see a journal if you’ve got the time. I look forward to your contributions!
Naw bro don’t go anywhere the more knowledge the better. CL🍀

Welcome @Mlweedfarms! Have fun and share your grows! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom