Hello peeps!

New here. I've been growing a little bit here and there and now I'm ready to step it up. I have everything I need to get started except Soil mixing knowledge..so that's why I'm here. (calmly sits back down.)
Hey Logan, welcome to the forum! Lots of information here. Check the growers lounge...

welcome to the forum @Logan2112 :welcome: :passitleft:

New here. I've been growing a little bit here and there and now I'm ready to step it up. I have everything I need to get started except Soil mixing knowledge..so that's why I'm here. (calmly sits back down.)
Why do you want to mix your own? It can get expensive...I use Fox Farms soils and nutrients, and it doesn't get easier than that :thumb:

High Logan Welcome! I use a soil called living organic soil. The recipe I use is from a book by The Rev called True Living Organics. Everything's in there to mix great water only soil, and when the grow's done, re-amend and use over and over. There's tea recipes and lots of other organic grow information covered in it. I knew nothing before getting the book. I know little more now because there's not much to do but water.

Hey @Logan2112 I'm assuming your a rush fan (2112) Me tooooo
Hope your garden is great
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Bill

Welcome my friend! Like Bill said Rush Geddy Lee is the man.
Fox Farms soil and Geoflora.
Very first concert i went to.
Mapleleaf Gardens, i was 13 or 14. I won tickets on q107.
Blew my mind. Fell in love instantly.

16191151030928309989656925711988.jpg

welcome to the forum @Logan2112 :welcome: :passitleft:

Why do you want to mix your own? It can get expensive...I use Fox Farms soils and nutrients, and it doesn't get easier than that :thumb:

Looks Awesome. I was given a lot of amendments and some organic soil and just didn't want it to waste. I will definitely go with easy in the future. nice meeting you.

High Logan Welcome! I use a soil called living organic soil. The recipe I use is from a book by The Rev called True Living Organics. Everything's in there to mix great water only soil, and when the grow's done, re-amend and use over and over. There's tea recipes and lots of other organic grow information covered in it. I knew nothing before getting the book. I know little more now because there's not much to do but water.
Definitely going to check that out. I love to soak up knowledge. Being a drummer I grew up idolizing Neil Peart. Then I found out he hated that so that left me bewildered and humbled. lol I was so devastated when he passed. I have been to three concerts, and I own most of the DVD's and bought a couple of Neil's books

I will definately check out the book. I thought I responded to this thread already but I don't see my reply.. oh well this is either a duplicate, or not. anyway, Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom