Hello! This is my first post

Capt420

Hi all! After a year of sitting on the sidelines. I finally registered and made an account.

I've been smoking cannabis for recreational and medical purposes (bad back and insomia), and started growing last year which is when I discovered this amazing community. Everyone is so helpful and supportive.

I started by growing indoors and then planted a few cuttings outdoors. Unfortunately though, I haven't had a successful harvest up to date. I keep messing up.

I want to post my grows here hoping to get some needed advice from more successful growers.

All the best to everyone!
Peace and love!

Welcome to the forum and post some pics! The idea of growing big perfect buds is easier than it looks we all have our struggles. This forum is a gold mine for knowledge anyone can find a grove.
Happy 420 Grow Hard!!
:passitleft:

Welcome! I see you have your Journal posted. I'm heading over to take a look now!

Welcome Capt.You ain't seen nothing yet, I am on my 1st grow and this group has been amazing with their support. I will be going over to check your grow and perhaps lend my limited knowledge along the way :welcome:

Welcome.

Once again, I have to agree with SC. The folks here are so helpful. My first grow is so far a success in large part due to the contribution of 420 members.

Back
Top Bottom