Help I am so confused - Auto Skunk not flowering

I vegged these photos for 30 days total from sprout. Then I put them in here after 20 days of lst. They've been in there for 23 days, under my Scrog, under my LEDs. .....no issues here, lol. Not sure where you read that, but don't go back.
420-magazine-mobile2101155343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile868647095.jpg

420-magazine-mobile750971978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2009690799.jpg

So update is she flowering and seems as happy as she is ever going to be considering everything she has been through . Decided against the scrog but will keep her tied down as I have been doing . Smell is starting to pick up now.
My heart breaks every time i open the tent and see those dead crispy leaves...
but I'm optimistic she will give me a few grams .

Imho I would cut off all the damaged fan leaves it'll just be like a heavy defoling and the plant will be able to put that energy to better use#global420

Yeh I did do some defoliation already, the fact that she is an auto and had serious problems and Is being LST'd makes me think any more stress is just going to ruin what i could possibly get in flower .

420-magazine-mobile1035318478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile782001418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1951911491.jpg

Hey guys. So this is end of week 8. Flowers are there but veeeeeery little/almost no trichome production , do you guys think it will come ? Considering its quite late now and she is still suffering from something.
I've ordered calmag from advanced nutrients as I'm convinced this is the problem . Won't arrive for till 17th or something .
Just wanted to update. Peace . ✌️

Forget about 8 weeks, that means nothing, especially when she's been burned, that'll set her back. If it's an auto they're mainly 11-12 weeks anyway (+2 weeks because seed companies fib a bit and they use much more powerful lights than Percy growers)

Seriously, forget about counting weeks etc, I've long since abandoned that game. Look at the plant. She's got white pistils, no orange I can see and very little swell. The burns will reduce yeild a bit but I'd say you've a while to go yet. Every strain is different, I've had ones look like absolute shit that suddenly exploded in trichs and calyxes.
If it's swollen with red hairs and still no trichs a few weeks down the line then that sucks but at the moment I wouldn't stress too much.

Ganja gu brah

420-magazine-mobile1425076447.jpg
420-magazine-mobile248748737.jpg

So she is almost ready to harvest. I have learn a lot from this grow ... what not to do and so on. Can't wait to get another skunk no1 seed in that pot.

420-magazine-mobile1035318478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile782001418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1951911491.jpg

Hey guys. So this is end of week 8. Flowers are there but veeeeeery little/almost no trichome production , do you guys think it will come ? Considering its quite late now and she is still suffering from something.
I've ordered calmag from advanced nutrients as I'm convinced this is the problem . Won't arrive for till 17th or something .
Just wanted to update. Peace . ✌️
Can I ask. Are you counting the weeks from when she sprouted from the soil or when you flipped her to flowering? Just curious

Can I ask. Are you counting the weeks from when she sprouted from the soil or when you flipped her to flowering? Just curious
Also I'm not sure its calmag deficient. Just the mag if anything. And by the looks of the rest of the plant this is due to lockout of nutrients in the soil. High pH fluctuations and over watering/feeding will result in these issues. In my opinion you don't need to be giving her any more nutes till she sees signs of recovery.

420-magazine-mobile996491058.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1398465348.jpg
420-magazine-mobile212655966.jpg

So this is the end product people. I'm happy I'm gonna have a little something to smoke and I learned lots, drying at the moment and I will post the final weight .

Looks like preflowering to me. Part of your issue may be the 24 hour light thing - most people recommend 18-6 or 20-4 at the most as plants need their night rest to grow, develop roots etc.

That'll also be why you've got light bleaching - you're basically force feeding the plant energy and not allowing her to rest.

Yep I agree, I never go with 24/7 as you say they do need their nite time. You should try that light schedule 18/6 for a week and see if they pre flower more then go 12/12. Leds will bleach if to close or hot. Good Luck!

I am having that exact same problem. Skunk #1 from greenhouse seeds. Im on day 55 from seed and its just growing. Are they calling regular skunk strains autos now? I have 2 big bangs I planted at the same time that are half way through flower. I tried lowering the light schedule to 12/12 for two weeks and still nothing. Im thinking about tossing it if nothing happens soon.

I am having that exact same problem. Skunk #1 from greenhouse seeds. Im on day 55 from seed and its just growing. Are they calling regular skunk strains autos now? I have 2 big bangs I planted at the same time that are half way through flower. I tried lowering the light schedule to 12/12 for two weeks and still nothing. Im thinking about tossing it if nothing happens soon.
Got any photos dude?

Back
Top Bottom