Help - Plant is dying at a young age and I don't know what's wrong with it

Re: help, plant is dying at a young age and i don't know what's wrong with it.

ok, so here is the full detail.

my pet being a chicken (odd i know) dug out the whole pot, and my plant which gets its light source from the sun ended up under full light with its root exposed for well over an hour. the soil does have slow release nutrients but what i thing caused the whole things to happen was probably because of me adding some seaweed extract.

there are no pH problems since i always check it and its always at around 6.9 or 6.8. im not so sure about the temperature since in Australia its kinda all over the place and im not sure what size my pot is.

i try to water my plant whenever i feel like the soil has lost moisture but not all, though i sometimes do water it more than i should but the symptoms dont look like an over watering thing.

my assumptions are that it's nutrient burnt after i looked up more about it. im planing to flush it, though im not sure how much or how often and for how long. and if it is nutrient burnt, will it recover from it or should i lose my hopes and start again (i dont want to)?

thanks and i absolutely appreciate these replies.
Just my opinion but you may be over loving you plant.

This is just my best guess at the situation.
To my eyes, it looks like that plant hasn't had anything to eat since it cracked it's seed case. I don't think the soil is giving hardly anything. I would say give her a good shot of some reasonable fertilizer. Flush once like was stated above to rinse out anything wierd in the soil, then throw in some kind of nutrient with a reasonable n-p-k number. Nothing like 20-20-20. Just something with a bit of ferts in it. Just my opinion so flame away

start again mate, save you alot of trouble and grow in coco coir instead of soiul then you have much more control over your grow. i have detailed journals and tutorials with feed schedules for coco if you check the links in my signature. for the age of that seedling and the state of it you would def be better off starting again.

I'm with Cult.....but it'd be nice to see your girl lately. I have a feeling that all of that flushing and watering isn't actually causing the issue with over-watering, I personally believe that you are flushing the time release nutrients passed your roots time and time again, over feeding your plant with too much nitrogen and causing nitrogen toxicity.

As Cult says, coco is a great medium but I too am a soil guy. I don't like coco due to its requirements of watering (must keep moist, can't let it dry out). You will find it is an ongoing battle between soil, Coco and hydroponics Growers on here....... It's all a matter of experience , ease and comfort.

You seem like you have some tools for growing, are you able to lay your hands on decent organic non soil ( if that is your preferred medium)? Also, are you able to lay your hands on some nutrients that are specific to Growing indoors?

I'd just pop another bean and let her go m8, swap soil and start again. Atleast if she drops out on you, you'll have a backup plan sorted.. And if she don't you'll have another girl for harvest.

028358.JPG

027357.JPG

026396.JPG

Looks fried to me to high ppm or ph issues ?

Where are we at so far ?did we get you looked after ? If not what have we figured out ?

hello
this is literally my first ever grow. i did lots of research and everything i know is from doing internet searches.

i bought five BigBud feminized seeds from an online seed bank, i germinated a seed. it germinated fine and i planted it in a small pot (since it was just a seedling). the soils in Australia aren't that great so i bought one that was not too low quality or too expensive, dough i'm not sure its good for growing cannabis. i'm trying to grow outdoors in a pot since i don't have a budget for good quality grow lights or a grow tent.

the plant grew fine though it did feel like it wasn't growing as fast as the ones in youtube and i just assumed because it didn't have the absolute optimum growing area. it grew fine until my pet ruined the pot and i had to replant it again. it looked fine until a weak or so later where everything started going south and its leaves started yellowing and now it literally looks like it's going to die. i did lots of research but i couldn't figure out what is wrong with it. i even changed its pot to a bigger one (the plant is really small for it to start having nutrition deficiency).

i cant figure out how to post pics

Maybe lack of nitrogen ? By sounds of it ? Any way you can get your hands on coco ?

hello
this is literally my first ever grow. i did lots of research and everything i know is from doing internet searches.

i bought five BigBud feminized seeds from an online seed bank, i germinated a seed. it germinated fine and i planted it in a small pot (since it was just a seedling). the soils in Australia aren't that great so i bought one that was not too low quality or too expensive, dough i'm not sure its good for growing cannabis. i'm trying to grow outdoors in a pot since i don't have a budget for good quality grow lights or a grow tent.

the plant grew fine though it did feel like it wasn't growing as fast as the ones in youtube and i just assumed because it didn't have the absolute optimum growing area. it grew fine until my pet ruined the pot and i had to replant it again. it looked fine until a weak or so later where everything started going south and its leaves started yellowing and now it literally looks like it's going to die. i did lots of research but i couldn't figure out what is wrong with it. i even changed its pot to a bigger one (the plant is really small for it to start having nutrition deficiency).

i cant figure out how to post pics

Also by the sounds of it you need to get your hands on z7 by flying skull .

Oh my it would help you in such a dry climate though due to heat etc maybe difficult? So maybe a pre made self release medium such as a kind soil ? Do you have access from amazon or eBay?

They sell it there I heard it not to pricey .

If it's a hot climate all the time high temps high humidity there will be issues .

To be honest growing outdoors without being properly prepared for pest environment factors. How much light it gets a day like direct sunlight. . So hard to go over. So much info to grow too shelf meds . Hmm. Sorry wishing you the best .

Back
Top Bottom