Help with lung cancer and tacking

Hey 5200,

I‘m sorry to hear about your diagnosis There’s a thread dedicated to tacking, but the highlight reel goes something like….

eat a meal or fatty snack first,
brush your teeth
dry the dimples just above your gum-line
apply the tack making it adhere to the gum line

not gonna sugar coat it- it’s a long thread started many years ago so most of the original contributors have moved on but there’s plenty of folks here working to keep the info available

Hyperlinks are shown in green font >>>>> Tacking method <<<<< heres a link to the thread but it’s also found under the medical section (then CCO tab) in green menu bar above

I found out yesterday that I have lung cancer. No other information yet but will be getting another CT scan shortly to see if it is anywhere else.
I have access to some RSO and would like to know how to properly use it using the tacking method. Maybe I need to ingest it too?

Thank you!
Not sure what the tacking method is :Namaste:
I take rso daily.
I started at a high dose and worked down to a 1/4 gram a day.
I’d start with as much as you can digest comfortably and stick with it.
It works you just need lots daily.
Sorry I couldn’t suggest an actual dosage.
Do you have access to lots of if?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I found out yesterday that I have lung cancer. No other information yet but will be getting another CT scan shortly to see if it is anywhere else.
I have access to some RSO and would like to know how to properly use it using the tacking method. Maybe I need to ingest it too?

Thank you!
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis I wish I could help you out 😔 My prayers are with you my friend 💖

Not sure what the tacking method is :Namaste:
I take rso daily.
I started at a high dose and worked down to a 1/4 gram a day.
I’d start with as much as you can digest comfortably and stick with it.
It works you just need lots daily.
Sorry I couldn’t suggest an actual dosage.
Do you have access to lots of if?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I’m thinking she will make as much as i need, just a matter of finances.
Does the strain matter much?

whats up Bill284?

Tacking is where you stick a glob of RSO onto the dimples above your gum line, it’s an old cancer treatment protocol….supposedly when you tack properly you don’t get high but still get meds delivered, if you swallow the tack (called sloppy tacking) then you can get stoned

it’s an old thread started way back by 420motoco but link for tacking is posted again here >>>> Tacking thread

I’m thinking she will make as much as i need, just a matter of finances.
Does the strain matter much?
Strain determines strength and characteristics of the RSO.
So the better the strain and thc strength the better the RSO. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm truly sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis, mb5200. Facing lung cancer can be incredibly daunting, but reaching out for information and support is a crucial step. Regarding the use of RSO (Rick Simpson Oil), it's vital to approach this with caution and under medical guidance.

I made RSO for my mom when she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Helped her alot. She didn't tack, just ate capsules of it to help deal with pain and nausea. I put 3/4 of a gram in slow-dissolve beef gelatin capsules. RSO made her stomach a little crawly as it set in, the capsules helped it get to the intestines instead of opening in the stomach, alleviating the creepy crawlys. ( 3/4 of a gram had her fucked up like a football bat, but she wasn't sad and we had some good laughs. )

I'm truly sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis, mb5200. Facing lung cancer can be incredibly daunting, but reaching out for information and support is a crucial step. Regarding the use of RSO (Rick Simpson Oil), it's vital to approach this with caution and under medical guidance.
Ohio 420 Doctors, as a reliable source, can connect you with experienced professionals who can provide personalized advice. They can assess your specific case, consider the potential benefits, and guide you on how to use RSO effectively.
In addition to seeking medical advice, it's essential to build a strong support network. Family, friends, and cancer support groups can provide emotional support during this challenging time.

Ohio 420 Doctors, as a reliable source, can connect you with experienced professionals who can provide personalized advice. They can assess your specific case, consider the potential benefits, and guide you on how to use RSO effectively.
In addition to seeking medical advice, it's essential to build a strong support network. Family, friends, and cancer support groups can provide emotional support during this challenging time.
A heavy dose of RSO will lower your Blood Pressure for a while! I don't know if that's common knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom