Hemp Art Journal

Here we have a bracelet that lived.:smokin:I call it Plain Jane,in that it has no beads.Its mainly black hemp with just two natural strands in the middle.I might make a matching chocker.

blackwthinNaturalstrip.jpg

My pleasure brother. It was all your idea, I just put it to pixels.
I was thinking depending how you print them the second one would look cool on heavy natural colored hemp paper tags.

Yea good thinking about the tag,and thank you again.They look freakin sweet.You got two posts before you hit 420 don't forget to say to say something deep like "smoke pot".Killer job +Reps for sure.

In honor of you and your art, let me say "Smoke Hash!" (because I just did) and let it be known that although the number by my avatar is dynamic and will always show my current post count, this is in fact my 420th post, dedicated to Twisted Hemp...long may it reign! :smokin:

Todays Progress Report: Didn't do a damn thing today.:smokin:Spent too many hours to admitt looking for the spool of natural hemp.:hmmmm:Still can't find it.Hugs back at you Moose:hug:and I'm sure the hemp would give you hugs as well.Cool RedEyes and Mago that would be freakin sweet seeing someone walking down the street wearing a Twisted Hemp hemp T-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom